Yes

Yes

A firm no

A firm yes

Firmly yes

>A firm no
A firm KIno is what this user meant to say

It might be 2deep4u but yes.

Yes. Good show. Great soundtrack. When is season 3 supposed to start?

post yfw the international assassin episode in s2

I believe so. Just try it and see.

It's the only show I miss right now.

Meh

An absolute yes.

It's the best HBO series right now

O O
x

I don't know I haven't seen it but the OST is top-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zYBJMho-yw

[DELETED]
100% unironically yes.

no

Has the show ended? I don't want to watch a 7-Season show when there are only two seasons out.

Is this worth watching?

2 of the 3 seasons aare outm its alot to take in, cant really compare this to to many other shows.

april

1st season yeah, 2nd is trash.

I've watched 3 episodes so far. It's not bad, but nothing amazing either. Should I keep watching? Does it get better?

Is Black Mirror good?

yes, definitely. many would agree that the second season is on another level compared to the first (although I still find the first season to be underrated)

Its pretty good I think, comfy. If it starts getting popular Im going to have to say its reddit and complete pleb shit though.

Good call, bruh.

CUTE

The facts that this no taste shitposting board loves it and the incessant threads about it only stopped when garbage like Westworld began are the only things you need to know.

Totally. Best HBO show atm.

>The Leftovers
>comfy

The Leftovers is one of the most depressive, heart-wrecking show I've seen.

I just had a dream about this show.

But yes, it's fantastic.

>cue to depressive piano music

What is this show about

They really overplayed that fucking song in season 1, although I love it. Seriously, every sad moment they'd cue the same goddamn song

The show is spectacular.
The writing is perfect.

I like the show but its biggest problem is it use of the soundtrack.

>Shit starts to hit the fans
>Where is my mind starts playing

Great show. If you are a GoT/TWD pleb you probably won't like it and find it boring though.

Are they ever going to do anything with that black baby you think

Redpill me on the leftovers

The only good show HBO has nowadays and I'm serious as someone who actually gave everything they do a chance.

April can't come soon enough

Young Pope

Why is this shit so boring

respond to me

*blows raspberries*

Or what, loser?

Anyone who tells you not to watch this most likely thinks Breaking Bad is the greatest TV show ever created and is a 100% pure blooded redditor.

When does it become not boring

When you stop being ADHD riddled, borderline retarded adolescent piece of shit. So probably never.

I didn't really care for all of season 1 that much, but the bigger picture and a few of the characters kept me interested. Season 2 is fantastic though. Glad I stuck with it

way too many niggers in season 2

the acting is really good

that's about it

Season 1 lead to believe this would just be some middle of the road, if not good, existential drama. I stuck with it because I liked the characters.

Season 2 is absolute telekino and one of my favorite seasons of any show ever.

I'm hyped for s3

>hating on Breaking Bad
Don't be such a contrarian. Breaking Bad was top notch.

Just want to weigh in, the 1st season is actually pretty incredible. Very compelling and emotional storytelling. 2nd season is kind of weird, the 1st was based on a novel that has no satisfying or conclusive ending so what happens from then on is just LOST 2.0 bullshit.
IMO just watch season 1 and drop it.

what happens in s2

i haven't read the book but i'm going to assume that faggot lindelof is responsible for all the 'mystery' elements in the show, other than the people disappearing.

Wait so what actually caused the disappearing

its never going to be explained

just assume it was aliens and go watch a show that isn't shit

>its never going to be explained
never going to watch

same question

first 3 episodes are so boring

>plebbabies need everything to be spelled out for them

it's not fucking LOST where the point of the show is all this crazy shit that happens, the point is how people deal with it

Just started watching the show, ITs actually pretty fucking great

Anyone have a webm. of the three naked chicks running through the forest? I need it for episode studies

I am two episodes away from finishing the first season, after a webm titled "le epic hugging man" convinced me to start watching it last week.

I am torn between loving it and dropping it. On one hand there are multiple stories that I want to see the end to, the first episode did a great job of making me feel this, especially regarding the dogs. On the other hand, there are also multiple stories that I want to skip but I can't because a tiny bit of plot always resides in them. The perfect example of this is the priest episode, I couldn't give a shit about the guy throughout the whole thing and it was predictable from the start, but him losing the church was an important plot point for later on. Same thing with the cop's daughter, when will she start being relevant so I can at least say I put up with her teenage moods for a reason? Did a show about loss really need a stereotypical rebel teenage girl? Who knows, but so far I am not impressed.

The very best thing coming from this show so far is the soundtrack I'd say. I also really like the supposed main character, even though in some episodes he's only there for a minute or two (out of 56, mind you). I am not a fan of those episodes.

Due to this thread, I will finish this season and start on season 2, when it apparently 'gits gud'. Fingers crossed I'll end up loving it.

Season 1 is pretty good, but yeah Season 2 is when shit gets real.

Everything changes. The show finds its footing and becomes this deeper more surreal experience with more philosophical messages and meaning behind the characters lives. It becomes much more intriguing overall well passed and everything connects a lot smoother opposed to the first season.

friendly reminder that 'comfy' is a meme and a completely subjective term

I hate myself, so shows like this are pure comfy kino

The priest is the best character you pleb. His arc in season 2 is fucking incredible and his "episode" is one of the best.

Season two has this

pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpk05eBMFGE

this

>I wanna free him
>Why?
>Because it's my turn

fucking chills

It's my turn

youtube.com/watch?v=mynoYJi35Ac

PURE KINO SENPAI DAW CRY WHEN THE SAD MUSIC CAME ON? INB4 LINDELOF IS A HACK HE CLEARLY IS THE BEST WRITER EVER! INTERNATIONAL ASSASSIN IS PURE TELEKINO BEST HOUR EVER FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND AND DEFINITELY SHOWS THAT THE SHOW ISNT ABOUT THW MYSTERIES AT ALL!!!!

I imagine you and the room you are posting from smells terrible.

Yeah. I loved the first season, as well. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking in season two. Anyway, season one is a great mystery. It's spooky and suspenseful.

OBV NOT A TRUE LEFTOVERS FAN AKA PATRICIAN BECAUSE ONLY PLEBS MAKE SIMPLE GRAMMAR MISTAKES. STUDY UP AND THEN MAYBE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE INTIRCAICES OF THE GENIUS OF LINDELOF AND STOP HATING