Fuck off patricia

fuck off patricia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5j7LyF8mSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, it's fucking depressing to see this. People sitting there in apathy and not even enjoying the wasting of their lifetime.
I would never thought that baseball is this shit.

QUADS checked btw

nice post @10:00:00
You'll also notice it's a legit MLB game (Giants vs. ?)

Didn't notice who was playing exactly but I was pretty sure it's something bigger because of the attendance.
It's really sad.

>go to baseball game
>multiple people reading books
>some have headphones on
>realize very quickly why
never again

damn this is way worse than on tv
havent seen a game in years but the announcers at least keep you entertained
this is horrible

You guys are a bit harsh.
Did you see that sprint @0:37?
A real feat of All-American athleticism

Do Americans really do this?

wtf i want five minutes of flashing food ads between every throw like on telly

Heck even Chess is more exciting to watch than this.

People still watch this shit? I thought this was 2015, not 1935

I'm not a baseball fan, but I went to Yankee Stadium just for the heck of it (20 bucks for tickets, who wouldnt take it), but the fans were not paying attention to game at all. Most were getting drunk or talking to one another.

Baseball is the worst sport in the world. Terrible to watch live and on T.V.

Main baseball fan defense of the sport: "It's a thinking man's game"

Yeah, chess is about a million times more of a "thinking man's game" than baseball, but I'm not going to watch a 3 hour match any time soon. IT'S FUCKING BORING TO WATCH. Soccer, that's right: SOCCER is even a billion times more exciting than baseball.

Only question is.....why do they need to use steroids? To scratch their balls harder while they sit 90 percent of time in the "doggout"?

The only 2 players that are really moving the entire game are the pitcher and the catcher.

baseball is pretty boring

You'd have to pay me to go to a baseball game

50% people sleeping..30% fat people eating... 10% people talking to each other..5% people having blowjob... 3% people laughing with no reason.. 2% cheering just to see their player got out even they hit the ball....until 9th inning..3 hour++ long.. And they called it WORLD series.. Seriously???WORLD?? the Most Boring Sport in the WORLD i agree..lol..

how the fuck can the catcher stay squated for so long? is he slav or something?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wha wha hey I'll have some peanuts..zzzzzzzzzzz

I bet you I could stay like that for 6 hours straight

I can't stay 6 minutes or my legs dies
what is your secret Michał?

Wow, that's depressing

So why don't you, amerbros, watch pesäpallo. Like american sport journalist wrote; "imagine the pastime without wasted time"

youtu.be/P5j7LyF8mSM

>damn this is way worse than on tv
I've been trying to tell you retards for years. B-BUT BASEBALL IS MOST ENJOYABLE IN PERSON, fuck no it isn't.

I'd totally see myself going to a baseball game with my imaginary gf and cuddle instead of going to a park or something.

Where are the baseball apologists?

everything about this pic screams stupid foreign faggot to me

if you don't like it don't watch it

I love it for the atmosphere and all the subtle nuances

What atmosphere? It's like 20,000 ppl are standing there bored, desperatly waiting for something to happen.

Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.

At work

No soccer league in the entire universe has even half the total attendance or revenue of MLB, and never ever will. This fact must be absolutely devastating for any soccer fan.

baseball is one of the greatest sports ever to grace the earth. If you don't appreciate it you are literally a moron

yeah but just like everything else, it's the best ten percent that matters

I've unironically tried watching it, but I just can't seem to care.

>two anti-baseball threads by some buttblasted frog

Baseball is boring dude.

t. nigger

That's a hell of an argument.
So what OP posted, that fun to you?

Still doesn't refute the substance of OP: baseball isn't entertaining or interesting.

Is Baseball the ultimate Sports Pleb filter?

Truly the most patrician sport.

>fat people play it, fat people in the stands, fat commentators
>Truly the most patrician sport.
flag checks out

Fat flag