The Walking Dead

Have those morons never heard of spears?

They run up to the zombies with teeny, tiny knives, instead of of simply sticking those same knives on top of long sticks to keep distance for safe kills.

Or, heck, get armored vehicles, play loud music from the inside to lure them in, and thrust at them through slits.

>spears in latest episode
What did he mean by this?

>get armored vehicles
I guess they just haven't gone to that section of the supermarkets they've raided that had armored vehicles.

By "armored" I just mean anything that can't easily be entered by zombies through bashing on the windshield.

Just get a bus and weld shut the windows.

Or, just lure them to a mini tower and pick them off with a long stick from there.

aside from episode 1, it took them up to season 7 to bring bike riding back into the fold

>in the latest episodes zombies are kill with stabs to the chest and no longer need to be shot in the head

Nice "show" you got there

They are the WALKING dead. Not the driving, cycling, unicycling, AMTRAK taking dead.

T dog LITERALLY uses a spear and shield in that exact scene like a Zulu warrior. Hilltop is nothing but spears. Last episode Tara had a spear as did many people in the new group. Watch the show dummy

i never seen that show but lol just move somewhere cold

I'm on the last episode of S4 right now and most of the time no spears were used. Maybe it'll change later, but if compared to how useful and obvious spears would be, they'd be underrepresented nevertheless.

>Have those morons never heard of spears?
t. lindybeig

You can't use logic with something this poorly written. I mean, they shouldn't even be able to move just due to the fact that you need water to lubricate your joints. These zombies would probably function on mt. everest aswell.

lit af tbqh

what the fuck would a spear do

you need something to crush the skull, get a fucking mace

lol desu lmao gud shit lol

>he doesn't know how spears work

are you 12?

>one zombie gets impaled on spear
>spear is now useless

good luck with that

Better to have a spear stuck and you 6 meters away from the zombie than to have a knife stuck and it being a few centimeters away.

>impaled on a spear

Or, you know, stabbed through the head with it quickly, like they always do with knives. Except this time it's a knife on a 5--6 foot pole.

uuuhhhhhh

He died too soon :(

Dats racist

>underrepresented

oy, it's the current year even, oy