/trans/

>Tottenham are ready to offer Toby Alderweireld, 28, a new deal to tie down the defender who is wanted by Inter Milan. (Daily Mirror)

>Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe, 34, could be left in limbo with clubs such as West Ham and Bournemouth put off by his financial demands. (Daily Star)

>Burnley striker Andre Gray, 26, wants a new contract at the club worth about £100,000 a week but the club say they cannot meet his demands. (Daily Star)

>AC Milan have given Manchester United and Chelsea a boost by pulling out of the race to sign Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez, 25, from Real Madrid. (Mundo Deportivo via Metro)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/22mosalah/status/754925256033329152
thesun.co.uk/sport/3899885/real-madrid-transfer-news-kylian-mbappe-florentino-perez-paul-pogba-manchester-united/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3898579/manchester-united-alvaro-morata-real-madrid-raise-asking-price-79-5m/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899913/john-terry-join-aston-villa-this-weekend-chelsea-contract-runs-out/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899170/alexis-sanchez-mesut-ozil-new-contract/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3895906/laurent-koscielny-ac-milan-manchester-city-marseille/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899919/antonio-conte-meeting-roman-abramovich-chelsea-contract-transfers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Everton will beat Manchester United to the £25m signing of Burnley and England defender Michael Keane. The 24-year-old will complete his transfer to Goodison Park in the next few days. (Sun)

>AC Milan are interested in signing Arsenal's 31-year-old France defender Laurent Koscielny. (Metro via Telefoot)

>Championship side Aston Villa will complete the signing of defender John Terry, 34, this weekend when his Chelsea deal runs out. (Daily Mirror)

>Barcelona have set a 10-day deadline to sign Arsenal's Spain defender Hector Bellerin, 22, before they turn their attention elsewhere.(Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma, 22, could join French club Nice on loan as he seeks first-team football. (Talksport)

>Zouma or team-mate Michy Batshuayi, 23, could be sold to Sevilla as part of a deal to bring Spain winger Vitolo, 27, to Stamford Bridge. (Express)

>Spurs are also interested in Southampton's Portuguese full-back Cedric Soares, 25, but face competition from Barcelona and Juventus. (Daily Mirror)

>Barcelona are furious with former club captain Carles Puyol after a 16-year-old defender he represents, Eric Garcia, decided to walk away from the club to join Manchester City. (Independent)

>Everton striker Romelu Lukaku's transfer to Chelsea has been delayed - because the Premier League champions are waiting for their new kit deal to begin. (Daily Express)

>Barcelona are furious with former club captain Carles Puyol after a 16-year-old defender he represents, Eric Garcia, decided to walk away from the club to join Manchester City
Imagine being 16 and choosing City

twitter.com/22mosalah/status/754925256033329152
kek
KEK

TAKE GINTER ALREADY HE FUCKING SUCKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Florentino Perez goes cold on Mbappé
thesun.co.uk/sport/3899885/real-madrid-transfer-news-kylian-mbappe-florentino-perez-paul-pogba-manchester-united/

>Real Madrid want £80m for striker Morata
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3898579/manchester-united-alvaro-morata-real-madrid-raise-asking-price-79-5m/

>Terry to join Villa with £2m clause if they win promotion
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899913/john-terry-join-aston-villa-this-weekend-chelsea-contract-runs-out/

>Arsenal offer Sanchez and Ozil just 20% pay rise to tie them down
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899170/alexis-sanchez-mesut-ozil-new-contract/

>Man City, Marseille, and AC Milan after Koscielny
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3895906/laurent-koscielny-ac-milan-manchester-city-marseille/

>Antonio Conte contract still up in the air after discussions with Abramovich regarding transfers
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899919/antonio-conte-meeting-roman-abramovich-chelsea-contract-transfers/

>Real Madrid want £80m for striker Morata
What is the point of keeping a player that wants to leave?

>Defoe, 34
>financial demands
kek just fuck off to UAE already

Lol man utd doesn't want keane

>that wants to leave?

source

Its all hearsay obviously. He wouldn't fly back early from his honeymoon if he didn't want the move

I can't imagine being that stupid

I really like this photo of Cristiano. Mainly because of how obviously fake the hand is. Its like a standard promotional picture for him where the product is put in the foreground

>city looking only at 30+ and u17 defenders
pls no

looks like Chinese trans desu

put gotze eyebrows

horrifying

put shanta eyebrows

Incredibly jarring

>As I say many times, I challenge myself every season
who said it, CR7 or SR7?

>Borini
LOL
ALBANIAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Shanta.

Where's Aurier headed? Juve?

>Milan bought Borini
literally why? Are they just buying players to kill time now?

idk

What
Are they selling Bacca? and why Borini, surely there is someone better around, I don't think he's even hg for Italy for the uefa list.

Fuck Real and fuck Morata, sign Belotti

>tfw making fun of Meelanfags whom think they're coming back thanks to Kessie, Rodriguez, Meme Silva, Musucchio
>tfw another piece of shit joins the team
the gift that keeps on giving

in the mood for a harry potter film
which one should i watch?

They are (trying) to sell Bacca Niang and Lapadula too. They'll probably buy Kalinic so Borini would be just the third coice striker after the croat and Andre Silva

why do you autists insist on making a new thread every day

Morata's wife is very attractive, but so is Mrs Belotti. dilemma

that jaw can break some balls

literally the most basic italian bitch
no thanks

>Juve is going to officially send an offer to RM for Danilo
>PSG is now on the tracks of Alex Sandro as well as Chelsea and City

Porto frog-poster please redpill me on Danilo before the luxurious bench of this season

you need a smack. say something nice or dont say anything.

>doing the new thread every day meme

smdfh famalam

>Conti
>Kessie
>Rodriguez
>Musacchio
>Andre Silva
>Borini
>Calhanoglu
>Kampl

How much money do they have to throw away?

you have shit taste

at least post pictures of italian wags you find attractive

>arrrr year la

They need that CL football money so they are throwing even the kitchen sink at it.

azkaban always wins but deathly hallows 1 is top too.

Kampl wont happen
And a part from Borini who will be a benchwarmer they are all good players. They have to rebuild the whole team, you can just put a couple of player in pic related and call it a day

balotelli to man utd

*can't

what are the percentages?

fucking this
don't remember what we saw in him but enough is e-fucking-nough

It was a lineup prediction from a fantasy football site. The ercentages are they probability to start that game (it was the last one against Cagliari)

Wayne Rooney to Bayern Munich for...

you now remember the flippy customer who fucked off when United shown to be just as shit as last season

Obligatory

nah he got arrested because duterte hates white billionaires like flippy

he was sentenced to become a chelsea supporter after he realised they would win the league

You might want to know that he's going the get sold to Torino (rumored fee: 0.5m)

kek

>Eyebrows

>tfw you'll never see Giovanni Core, Roberto Inglese and Gabriel Paletta on the same team

i think I executed him a couple months ago actually
We tried taking his body apart looking for spare organs to sell on the black market but all we found was plastic.

Alexis Sanchez to Arsenal for...

Ronaldo to Dortmund

>tfw no more Golden Nigga in serie next year

>3 threads

>People not understanding why we should make threads every day

>Giving holland attention whore attention

This is why this new thread meme is fucking awful.

>upset about not being able to type things a certain way on some weeb imageboard

jesus christ

miserable cunt

>3 threads
>People not understanding why we should make threads every day
Pick one of these things to complain about

>mad
>at not being liked for cluttering up the board with multithread autism

It's not that, is that when it's pre-500, faggots bump the thread to trick people into thinking it's the current one, like that Yank. This means that unless the 'new day' thread is full, it can end up dropping behind the bumped one.

This is why. It's pretty fucking simple. After 500 it drops off and cunts like that yank can't fuck it up.

It's great for new rumours but it's not for having people in and out of threads.

>Were getting Mbappé
>No, were getting Lacazette. Mbappé is distracted by Madrid and not ready anyway
>No, Lacazette is unproven. Were going for Martial.
>I mean, Martial isn't good enough for Arsenal. Were actually going for Lemar.
Theyre eventually going to settle with no one.

>HSV signed K.Papa
He's going downhill through every Bundes team, isn't he? Fuck that 2012 injury, it ruined his career forever.

>its a torontocunt sticks his nose where it doesn't belong to try and cause an argument getting free (You)s thread
no thanks.

>cutting short your honeymoon and having your newly wedded wife like your potential destination on Instagram all over a move to Manchester united of all teams when your current club has priced you out of a move anyway

what a mess

>Imagine being 16 and choosing City
City have done alright by most of their Barca kids

Suarez ended up back there and Lopes is doing well in France.

You earn more money and it's no worse for your career hopes than staying at Barca

Wow, you are SERIOUSLY upset about not being able to type things a certain way on some weeb imageboard

Pathetic.
Get your priorities sorted out.

>Former Empoli Coach Giovanni Martusciello confirmed he will be part of Luciano Spalletti’s staff at Inter next season.

>Walter Sabatini tells Inter fans “don’t worry” as the club is working on transfers, albeit “in silence”.

im worried lads..

At least we can all take solace in the fact that we're not Canadian

They aren't bumping it to trick people into thinking it's the current one. It is the current one. Until it hits 500 it is an active thread and any "new" hread is just to trick people into posting in one specific egotistical faggot's thread.

Either stop making multiple threads or stop getting mad about it. You can't have both mah boi.

>being THIS mad about somebody not thinking the way you do

Wew lad. Don't reply, I've filtered Australia now. Though your autism will make you.

He's been bumbing it for 12 hours. It's what, 6am in Canada and he's still awake. NEETs really need to use their time better.

don't worry zì, Pellegri+Salcedo for only 60m combined alredy confirmed!

>his club doesnt do transfers in sign language

Um Dembele (Dortmund) is in Manchester having dinner with the City higher ups

Why would they want him?

>capitalising the "Wew" in wew lad

I want reddit to leave

>NEETs really need to use their time better
They wouldn't be NEETs in that case.

Because they need a left back

Google what NEET means. It might help you understand why your post is utter tripe.

Pep wants to play with 4 wingers

Mate, i'm just trying to understand why this matters so much to you. Now I seem to have inadvertently triggered you.

I'm all ears

the famous 2-3-5 formation

You can easily be a neet while doing something like learning a new language or watching movies.
God I want to be a neet again.

>MIlan linked with Aubameyang and Belotti
>End up with Borini

I miss Meelan being good lads.

>BREAKING: 6 people charged over Hillsborough incl. police chief David Duckenfield.

Learning a new language is education though and watching movies isn't that much different than shitposting.

Calling for a new thread desu this one is tainted

Reminder some Liverpool fans that day were not victims in any sort and are getting away with murder.

Not in Education, employment or training. I'm saying they should use their time looking for a job. Fuck me, use your brain.