Hillsborough police chief David Duckenfield to be charged with manslaughter of 95 people. Five others face charges

>Hillsborough police chief David Duckenfield to be charged with manslaughter of 95 people. Five others face charges

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-40419819

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/happened-hillsborough-1989/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conviction_of_Michael_Shields
youtube.com/watch?v=1Xgz_ROXSqw
youtube.com/watch?v=D08Yb0wcV04
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/heysel-30-years---peter-9254188
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

le cathartic witch hunt

It's 95 because one lad didn't die until four years later.

>The death toll reached 96 in March 1993, when artificial feeding and hydration were withdrawn from 22-year-old Tony Bland after nearly four years, during which time he had remained in a persistent vegetative state showing no sign of improvement.

Justice

>Never Ever 96 Forget
the twats dont fucking let us. How about not forgetting the 39 they murdered in similar circumstances?

They murdered them in much worse circumstances.

heysel was just banter la

S

Checked

L

>96

Yuros are so embarassing
>the squishing

Does it make me a bad person to think that it's not a coincidence that the two biggest tragedies of time happened when Liverpool fans visited stadiums? Or that this behaviour might have contributed to what happened? Just look at this, how are police supposed to manage this:

gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009

I don't think it's entirely their fault but it seems disingenuous to pretend this didn't play a part.

Of course it's not a coincidence.

thanks for finding that video again.
And people STILL argue the Liverpool fans didn't jump the turnstiles

dey good la's they dindu nuffin

Europeans have no accountability I'm quickly learning

Why didn't they just back up, bros?

combined iq of

Remember a couple years ago when they said they could finally put all this to bed. It's never going to end is it? Have they been given reparations yet?

Remember when Liverpool refused to play an actual fixture 2yrs ago because it feel on a Hillsborough anniversary.

The FA should have fined the for refusing to field a team and forcing another club to move a fixture. Imagine the dilemma they would have been in if they were playing a CL fixture and needed an extra days rest.

>muh 96 resurrected
>the sun goes out of business
>96 bizzies die in recreation of 'tragedy'

might they let it lie after that? or would there be more JUSTICE to be had somewhere?

Liverpool's official site statement last month on Heysel anniversary:

>Liverpool FC today remembers the 39 football fans who lost their lives at Heysel Stadium in Belgium on this day 32 years ago.

>The disaster occurred before the European Cup final between Liverpool and Juventus on May 29, 1985, when events in Block Z of the stadium tragically led to the deaths of 39 people – mostly Juventus supporters – and left hundreds more injured.

>events in Block Z
>events

No, but any such questioning of the innocence of any 'pool supporters involved in the disaster would be victim blaming and akin to blaming the Jews for the holocaust.

Fan rowdiness was definitely a contributing factor to the disaster, although a competent policing job could've prevented it despite that.

i dont see why they had to be shown not to all pile into the same area
even farm animals can see that is a bad idea

farm animals dont compare themselves to scousers

>39
fuck off

>gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009

This move is impressive as fuck though.

I expected the guy in the window to be pulled out by the force.

Did the people who rushed into that section even have tickets?

How many annual 'illsbregh commemoration days are there a year?

WOGS BTFO

spee BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Italians started shit they couldn't finish, again.

>96
>95
Which one is it?

one of them was in a coma for a few years before dying, so it doesnt count as manslaughter i think

>tickets
>80's
It was every man for himself lad

JUSTICE SERVED

Your government loves this stuff. "Investigation is wrapping up in the matter of an SAS man in Derry calling somebody a faggot in 1972. Charges expected soon"

>be liverpoop fan
>be with other liverpoop fans
>see fellow liverpoop fans acting rowdy and retarded
>join them in the act
>96 dead
>"fuck de police la"
>"justice for de 96 la"
>"they should have known us liverpoopians are crazy la it's their fault"
>"Heysel? just banter gone wrong la they prob deserved it"

>let me tell you about your country: the post
Yes those fine upstanding 80's Northern coppers would never be incompetent, cover up or lie!!

#jft39

a quick google search confirms everything I said. liverpoops rushed in, crushed each other, blamed cops.

I forget, what is this about?

>liverpoop fans dindu nuffin
see

>a quick google search for Man U boards confirms everything I said
'However last year, an inquest jury ruled that the victims had been unlawfully killed following failures by police and ambulance services.'

>gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009

>Liverpool fans entering the stadium without a ticket
>Liverpool fans rushing to the stands even though its already packed
>somehow it's the cops and ambulance services fault

Also Chelsea fans and Maggie Thatcher la'.

Liverpool fans dindu nuffin.

April 15, 1989, ended with 96 Liverpool fans crushed to death and hundreds of others left injured and traumatised, after a series of fatal errors by those in charge of ensuring the safety of those attending the match.

The disaster began with as hundreds of Liverpool fans began streaming towards towards the stadium and the Leppings Lane stand allocated to them.

It became clear that not everyone would reach the stands in time and a watching police constable radioed the control room to request that the game be delayed to ensure the safe passage of supporters into the ground, as it had been two years before. The request was declined.

With more fans arriving than could be safely filtered through the turnstiles a bottleneck developed and moments before the 3pm kick-off Chief Superintendent David Duckenfield, the police commander in charge of the match, ordered exit gate C to be opened.

That decision forced even more fans into the already overcrowded central pens. As more people entered the pens they were forced up against those in front, who in turn were pushed up against the perimeter fencing, designed to prevent pitch invasions, by the weight of the crowd behind them.

Mr Duckenfield would later claim that fans had forced open the exit gate to enter the ground, a lie he told the 2015 inquest into the deaths that he would regret "to his dying day".

Not that it's completely irrelevant but you do know that was a different game and different stadium right?

Further proof that scousers are not white. This is BLM tier witchhunting

>when artificial feeding and hydration were withdrawn from 22-year-old Tony Bland after nearly four years, during which time he had remained in a persistent vegetative state showing no sign of improvement.

just like hes favorite team ;_;

i dont care whose fault it was, you just deserved it after the heysel

>Ex-South Yorkshire Police (SYP) Ch Insp Sir Norman Bettison, two officers, a solicitor and a Sheffield Wednesday club secretary also face charges.

What did the solicitor do

Reason why I hate liverpool and the cringey fans they have here in Portugal. Bunch of wankas all of them.

>led to deaths

Fucking christ, at least have the decency to apologize and own up to it.

Can everton fans make fun of hillsbro?

only if they want the scouse mafia on them

'Obstruction of justice' apparently.

One. Feels like more because this stuff is always in and out of court.

Why some Liverpool shirts say "Justice 96"? they just killed themselves, didn't they?

feels good man

Hope he gets life

Cringe post

>only 95 from it
>not 96

oh my god

my life is a lie

what's the American equivalent of Hillsborough?

At the time you couldn't be charged if they died over a year after the injuries you caused.

9/11

Didn't Liverpool fans also storm the gate for the Champions League final in Istanbul or Athens? They never learn

>Imagine the dilemma they would have been in if they were playing a CL fixture and needed an extra days rest.
They made Chelsea change their FA cup semi final to the Sunday kick off even though they had to play Barcelona mid week

Athens in 2007 if I remember rightly

Someone from UEFA absolutely savaged them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conviction_of_Michael_Shields

I don't think so, but there is this dickhead

The FA know when Hillsborough memorial day is, they shouldn't be scheduling fixtures then

>Michael Shields

youtube.com/watch?v=1Xgz_ROXSqw

This.

That who concert at the Cincinnati gardens

Riverfront

RIP popcorn :(

youtube.com/watch?v=D08Yb0wcV04

the Station club fire

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/heysel-30-years---peter-9254188

>As a Liverpool fan I don't feel any culpability whatsoever
>I don't feel any culpability whatsoever
>any culpability whatsoever
>whatsoever

Liverpool fans are disgusting, subhuman niggers who deserved what happened to them in 1989. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. Absolutely horrible fans and they should be embarrassed that this is still being dragged on.
is spot on. I always thought our legal system was bad, but this is a joke.

cheeky 96 la

disgusting

>it all started when the Liverpool fans fired flares into their terrace
>trying to escape a wall collapsed rather than just treading on each other

Totally different from Hillsborough though, dem police killed us

Check my 96

Scousers are scum? I'm pretty sure all Brits think this.

Well England was banned from European competitions because of Liverpool fans. I feel the other Anglos might think Liverpool fans are lower than scum.

I would have to say this is the closest I have heard. Maybe that "peaceful" concert where the Hell's Angels were the security stabbing and beating the shit outa people?

Altamont Free Concert: the day the hippy movement died.

Everyone is just jelly of our purple wheelie bins

Embarrassing. It's almost as if their persistence has paid off. I'm still sceptical about the whole affair. Even if the police did open the gates how is it manslaughter? People knew the pens were full and yet continued to force their way in. Is it manslaughter if I leave my front door open and someone slips and falls in my kitchen and dies?