/trans/

>Look at catalog
>Only 5 /trans/ threads
Really Sup Forums? Fucking really?

>John Terry will decide his future this weekend, with both Aston Villa and Birmingham City offering deals to the 36-year-old Chelsea defender. (Express and Star)

>Arsenal are closing in on £30m-rated Monaco winger Thomas Lemar, 21. (Daily Mail)

>Chinese club Tianjin Quanjian will offer Arsenal and Liverpool target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang £500,000 a week to prize the forward, 28, away from Borussia Dortmund. (Talksport)

>Sunderland striker Fabio Borini, 26, will have a medical with AC Milan on Thursday. (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

>Trabzonspor are willing to meet Liverpool's £5m asking price for midfielder Lucas Leiva, 30. (Fotomac, via Liverpool Echo)

>Former Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel, 32, will not join Stoke City because he is "settled" in Turkey with Fenerbahce. (Sozcu, via Stoke Sentinel)

>Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul, 29, is attracting interest from Ligue 1 side Montpellier. (Newcastle Chronicle)

>Brighton target Markus Suttner has asked Ingolstadt to let him leave, but the German side are holding out for a £4m bid for the 30-year-old defender. (Brighton Argus)

>Former Ajax, Inter Milan and Real Madrid midfielder Wesley Sneijder, 33, is close to agreeing a deal to join Los Angeles FC, who will enter the MLS in 2018. (ESPN)

>Burnley boss Sean Dyche is putting in plenty of work behind the scenes at Turf Moor and says someone should film a documentary about football management. (Lancashire Telegraph

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/3899885/real-madrid-transfer-news-kylian-mbappe-florentino-perez-paul-pogba-manchester-united/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3898579/manchester-united-alvaro-morata-real-madrid-raise-asking-price-79-5m/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899913/john-terry-join-aston-villa-this-weekend-chelsea-contract-runs-out/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899170/alexis-sanchez-mesut-ozil-new-contract/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3895906/laurent-koscielny-ac-milan-manchester-city-marseille/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899919/antonio-conte-meeting-roman-abramovich-chelsea-contract-transfers/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3901662/manchester-united-snubbed-the-chance-to-sign-saul-niguez-on-the-cheap-three-years-ago-now-he-will-cost-71million/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899888/manchester-united-james-rodriguez-ac-milan/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ms_b_NH3P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

correct rumours with good sources

>Florentino Perez goes cold on Mbappé
thesun.co.uk/sport/3899885/real-madrid-transfer-news-kylian-mbappe-florentino-perez-paul-pogba-manchester-united/

>Real Madrid want £80m for striker Morata
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3898579/manchester-united-alvaro-morata-real-madrid-raise-asking-price-79-5m/

>Terry to join Villa with £2m clause if they win promotion
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899913/john-terry-join-aston-villa-this-weekend-chelsea-contract-runs-out/

>Arsenal offer Sanchez and Ozil just 20% pay rise to tie them down
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899170/alexis-sanchez-mesut-ozil-new-contract/

>Man City, Marseille, and AC Milan after Koscielny
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3895906/laurent-koscielny-ac-milan-manchester-city-marseille/

>Antonio Conte contract still up in the air after discussions with Abramovich regarding transfers
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899919/antonio-conte-meeting-roman-abramovich-chelsea-contract-transfers/

Benteke is fucking useslees
we should of kept gayle bolasie and Murray
lee should be played more

Scores 40% of the teams goals
> Useless

>not having a thread for each individual rumour

zaha and cabye just bounce shots of his head,
any idiot could do the job bentekmeme is doing

who is

S O T O

O

T

O

decent thread imo

>BBC in charge of basic spelling
Even I know it's "prise" la

Ha. Cheeky

i genuinely hate you guys

Looks like we've found the thread

Thank you based mods for freeing us of this evil

gonna make a new thread lads.

NO SERBS ALLOWED EDITION

Congrats, mods. You managed to not fuck something up

Should have left the one with 200ish posts up, even if it was started 50 posts early by a Serbian autist.

you idiots got the Serie A threads canned
how will the italians keep up to date on their favourite spaghettis

Just seen Carragher in my local butty shop

He bought some tomato soup

/blog

>janny is a leaf
might be sick 2bh

Reminder

Did you tell him he'd dropped his premier league winner's medal?

>this is the one left up
someone's earning their pay

not much of a discussion, penne rigate is goat t b h

No, he's the cause of all this fuckery with his "new day, new thread" autism. Should be permabanned.

>serie A
You mean ISA?

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3901662/manchester-united-snubbed-the-chance-to-sign-saul-niguez-on-the-cheap-three-years-ago-now-he-will-cost-71million/
REVERSE SNUB

Got a b& and v& for bumping all threads for you guys. Now lets start a new thread at 500 posts. How about that

fucking janny reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i dont want to be in the same thread with eplel

Make your own ISA thread then and make it different to this one

You better not interrupt our shitposting with your non league shit.

that thread was comfy

>leaf and paki ""proving points"" on Sup Forums
Guys, guys, >>>r/soccer

*forces you to leave Man United*

Would you?

no need to get so angry at your thread being deleted honeybuns. you'll survive okay

There were too many threads last iteration. There should be two only, lest we incur the notice of the mods.

literally who
dont see whats wrong with a thread per day 2bh
it was only autistic north americans bumping dead threads

Man United has the money, where are the players?

United has no prestige or real chance of winning anything

Yep. PER DAY. Thats allright. But keeping a thread alive by spamming and shit..for more than 24hours, is stupid.

>literally who
a woman and a dog with relations to a player for Manchester United, obviously.

They're called SNUBCHESTER for a reason

>seething ABUs

I'll have you know, United win the treble and made the most money out of anyone this season

Why? If it's still bumpable, it's still an active thread. Fair game to reply to posts in it. If that REALLY tickles your pickle too fierce, maybe not make a new thread every fucking day just to attention whore, mmmh sweetie?

>United
Which United? You need to be more specific here, say MUnited or NUnited or whatever you mean otherwise people won't know cause of all the teams called United

that leaf kept a thread from sunday alive till today
thats the kind of autism that needs to stop

the rags obvs

Needs a new thread, desu. There are new rumours. Needs a new update. Constant, constant updates. That is the new /trans/ world we are living in: it's a constant flux. New is the new constant. New thread now.

please ignore this mong who cannot differentiate between United and teams which have 'United' in their name but are completely irrelevant

Off the top of my head, confirmed or likely transfers that I can think of..
>City
Alves, Ederson, Silva
>Chelsea
Caballero, Lukaku, Bakayoko, Sandro
>Liverpool
Salah
>Arsenal
Kolasinic, Lacazette
>Spurs
????????????
>United
Lindelof, Matic

Who's winning the transfer window and who am I forgetting

United are called United and City are called City because there's more than one team called Manchester

Newcastle and Leicester are referred to by their place names because there's not a second team with that name in the professional leagues

>snubberpool

>forgetting WHUnited
they won the world cup you know

>Premier giants

I've never heard anyone call them Leicester City United

People can't differentiate between the Premier League and other leagues that have "Premier League" in their name so why do you think they'd be able to do the same with individual teams?

>50 years ago
wake up grandad

/trans/ threads were always going by so fast, and I'm a busy, busy man. Whenever I'd get to the end of reading a thread, I'd have so many posts I want to reply to, but by that time it'd be over and archive. It was so sad.

But now, with the slav's new genius "thread per day" innovation, those threads can now stay around and wait for me. And I can finally take my time to reply to all those posts I want to reply to. It's fantastic. I love the idea.

Needs to stay up to date. These are all OLD rumours, not new ones.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3899888/manchester-united-james-rodriguez-ac-milan/

This rumor true?.hamaz going to man united???

pls put disclaimer in next OP

"PLEASE READ DOWN THREAD FOR NEW RUMOURS"

Reminder that espn used this ad to actually try and sell the manchester derby to yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=0ms_b_NH3P4

>City
>United
See >Liverpool
Do you mean ELiverpool or ULiverpool?

>Arsenal
Do you mean EArsenal or GArsenal?

Your post is really vague here

every team with 'United' in their name are completely irrelevant

You are actually autistic. Jesus Christ.
>trying this hard to prove some autistic points
WOW

I like this format.

they attempted the same with Bayern and Dortmund

Nobody wants him

Too expensive for an unreliable buy

You know, that's a very good point. You can't have it both ways

There's no need to get so emotional over a thread, geez louise chuck e cheese.

Could be a good winger in the premiership. It's about his level

>fires agent

going to add more acronyms to the /trans/ lingo to trigger more autists lads.

U = United
C = Chelsea
L = Leicester
A = AFC Bournemouth

that seems like an accurate rendition of the average englishman
it just needs a little more sharia

His real problem is discipline.

He was suspended for how many PL matches? 5-6? I think.

There's really no excuse for that as a striker. In a counter attacking and not pressing side nonetheless.

He's gonna have a falling out with Dyke 100% guaranteed. Will never press hard high up. On the bench by October, sold to promoted Villa in June.

dont give it attention
just wait for the day of the rake

which united?

bois, whos spurs gonna go in for?

some dutch hype who cant score for shit? pls no

outside of Sup Forums the average amerifat thinks Europe is like the movie EuroTrip

I don't need attention. What do I look like to you, serbian?

>right divveh

Leeds

yes, we are all busy. that's why we make a new thread every half day or every 3 hours. we need to keep up with all the fast moving transfer news. anyone who doesn't feel this way is just a slow ass grandpa.

never watched it

more

MLATTTT = Morning, lads. Any transfers today then, /trans/?
WTPP = What the.. (Period, period)
TPATBCHATHAFIYTBABTBCATSC = The player and the buying club have agreed terms however a fee is yet to be agreed between the buying club and the selling club

Posting in a thread

thanks pontus, just making sure

I like it

Are argentinians up yet?

>premiere league giants
>article unrelated

Some more:

WISTNTGTBM =When is the new thread going to be made?
TRAONTW = These rumours are old; new thread when?

AUTTJMTLS
Self explanitory

AUTTJMTLS

N = NIGGER

Which French player is MLATTT again?

AUTTJMTLS

what does N.I.G.G.E.R. an acronym for?

AUTTJMTLS?

AUTTJMTLS lads?

>Nigerian Individual Gets Groomed as "English" to Race

pacy darkie lads, basically