mobile.twitter.com/Nicktheegr8/status/878378608196280320
mobile.twitter.com/MickstapeShow/status/880091071463772161
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cp3
paul george
lebron
melo
harden

literally who could ever beat this team?

BURN IT ALL DOWN

THIS LEAGUE IS DONE

>fire phil after extending his deal, making you have to pay him more money
>your draft pick gets injured in his 1st practice
JUST

rapties

FUCK FUCK FUCK
WRONG PIC DONT BAN ME PLEASE
LET ME
DELETE IT!!!

>tfw no damian lillard bf

He's coming home

PG and Hayward to Boston, fucking deal with it losers!

see you in 3 days....

he's going to the spuds with hill and millsap

do it, would be a good influence on the young lads

>choker and white boi
so scared lol!

hi fishy

Because no income Tax. And its warm

This, but only for a reasonable price. If Pop really wants to zag, SA needs to move away from guard-dominant and guard-initiated playmaking. SA needs more playmakers period. On who better to mentor Kawhi's burgeoning playmaking abilities than that man, simultaneously denying yellow state's only mentally adult player from its smallball lineup.

clippers low-key winners of the today's trades

>trade paul
>but plan to sign resign glass griffin
Lmao

they'll breeze through the regular season and implode once playoff harden shows up.

i will have learned how to make webms by then and will immortalise cp lighting up haren in full public view

>but only for a reasonable price.
Then you're not getting him. Iggy has nothing left to prove, he just wants to get his last payday. Philly is a great spot for him because they have cash to blow and little to no expectation for this season.

I'm interested to watch DJ this season.

Lets see how he plays without one of the best passers in the game getting him the ball.

Resigning Blake is risky considering his injury history, but I trust Jerry West, a ball-dominant Blake is one of the best players in the league and we always played much better with him as our #1 option instead of CP3, but again, his injury history

he's worth pau's contract, no more. you estimate colangelo will pay more than 20/yr?

>With CP3 opting in, it now appears likely that LeBron, Melo, D Wade and CP3 will all be unrestricted free agents on July 1st, 2018.
>Lakers can actually make this work

Starters:
C: Lopez
F: Bron
F: Melo
G: Ball
G: CP3

6MOY: D-wade
Bench: Brandon Ingram (can play all 5 positions)

He's not getting a big payday. Nobody is wasting cap on iggy especially not the 76ers

Anyone got a gif or webm of Lavar's Big Baller Fight Club Brad Pitt stance?

george over melo and melo 7th man

That would literally be the worst team in the NBA.

what

shit I forgot we're getting paul george too. Replace Melo with paul george then, melo can come off the bench.

we're literally fucking unstoppable. Warriors would get crushed

I got this

looks like a lineup someone who's got no fucking clue where basketball is going would think is good

this isn't 2k you idiot

oh boy a bunch of old ass men trying to compete with the warriors dynasty

it would truly be another entertaining trainwreck, much like the nash-howard-kobe-pau lakers

Lavar Durden

youtube.com/watch?v=NNhHyR-0L88

I don't get why Chris Paul didn't go to the Spurs

I feel bad for whoever drafts Lamelo. That kid seems like he'll be a headcase.

Anyone have a screencap of clips4lyfe saying he would kill himself on camera if Chris Paul left the team?

You laugh at his head

he laughs at your penis

>wanting wade in the current year

>clips4lyfe
Does he even post here anymore? Haven't seen him in some time.

someone shoop it to be Lonzo/Lavar

Food4life btfo and on om suicide watch

We don't want him. Murray is going to be better than him next season.

That team didn't have Brandon Ingram's leadership and tons of chemistry issues. Lebron + Paul George ALONE is a 55 win team, everyone else would just be a bonus.

Here is my team that I think could do good things together. LMK thoughts. Going to include ten players. This is lakers.

PG: Ball. I believe he's gifted enoug
SG: JR
SF: PG13
PF: Melo
C: Lopez

6th:
Clarkson (I think he could be the best sixth man we've seen for a long time if he embraces that role"

Bench: Seth Curry
Bench: Bjelica
Bench: Kosta Kouf
Bench: Willy Stein

Bench is in no particular order.

Obviously you'd need more filler but I think for a start that team looks pretty nice.

Poorly meme'd, friend

>can play all 5 positions

Why is everyone making their dream Lakers team? I doubt LeBron is gonna leave the Cavs. I can see PG13 going to the Lakers.

>Lopez
>Koufos
>WCS
>No based Zubac
Why?

Not often but he was around to say that

I'm not a lakers fan so I don't really know much about Zubac, I barely watched them play.

If he's a good foundational piece for ya'll then feel free to add him.

raped on defense

Let's say the Clippers sign Rudy Gay in free agency and trade a future 1st for Dwyane Wade. All of a sudden they have a solid big 3 with Beverly at the 1. Is that enough to beat the Warriors?

Don't worry, Zubac is trash. Only the casual Laker fans think he's any good. Real Laker fans like me can see he's very bad.

The Spurs lost out big time here. Let's not forget that.

clips could land prime michael jordan right now and still get swept by the warriors.

Michael Jordan with Rudy Gay, Blake and Deandre could beat the Warriors. Add in Reddick and Beverly and they have a world beater.

He's very young, he has yet to prove himself, but I feel good about him, he;s gonna be great.

>sign Rudy Gay
Y, tho?

Fuck no, the only team that could beat this warriors team when healthy in a seven game series would be the spurs with LeBron

>Source: Terms of Clippers-Rockets deal: For @CP3, Houston sends Williams, Beverley, Dekker, Liggins, Hilliard, Harrell, Wiltjer, FRP + $661K

Well, I am by no means a Lakers fan, and I never said he's particularly good YET, but surely anyone would have him over Kosta fucking Koufos

> Frank Ntilikina @FrankNtiIikina

@PhilJackson11

>still win 60 games.
>still beat rox in second round.

>Rudy Gay
>Big three

ok now that trade seem not soo bad.

Fuck off. Zubac is only 19 and his offfensive game is polished as anybody's. He's also a willing defender who can block shots. The only thing he needs to improve is his mobility so he can guard pick and rolls better which is something he's working on.

Koufos is a decent bench big. He can protect the rim, rebound and he has a good hook shot.

>What's more: Houston keeps its full mid-level exception ($8.4M), bi-annual exception ($3.2M) and a significant trade exception.

Reminder Big Baby predicted this almost a year ago while everyone was sucking Doc and Paul's dick.

mobile.twitter.com/Nicktheegr8/status/878378608196280320

He knows the Clippers are fucked up in the locker room

delet this, it has Dlo in it and desu im still getting over the trade. i miss him.

Agreed. Still, I would rather have Zubac.

For Porzingis, yes, but everyone lost on that. For PG, yes, but at best Celts with PG on 3 is on par with the '16-17 San Antonio Kawhis. For PatBev, a little, it means Spurs get Bev a year older. For Chris Paul, fuck naw.

based Jerry West

houston got fucking hosed this deal, especially since CP3 is leaving to join Bron in 2018. You fucking idiots, you just gave away all your young talent for a 33 year old.

>Trading a future first for old ass D-Wade on a horrible contract

>being this new
It's a meme you dip

>Trading your best young player away for cap space to TRY to acquire old asses

Based

JUST

Mask on, fuck it mask off

BIG BABY WAS RIGHT

>could have had melo for Rivers + Table scraps

fuck doc rivers

Remember when people thought Doc was elite 5 years ago lmao

But Zubac has a hook shot and that's it

aw man sukasuka was so good

Chris must really hate Doc considering he's willing to play for a white coach to get away from him despite being a BLM KKK member

Doc is the most overrated coach in the NBA. Who couldn't win a championship with prime Garnett, Allen, Rondo, and Pierce?

Now Rondo can come to LA for Pat Bev and play for his boyfriend Doc. Clippers get a new floor general and nothing changes. Sign Rudy Gay and you have a contender

>The 8 players Houston’s sending to LAC (including pick) for Chris Paul is most in NBA history for a single player, passing the ‘07 KG trade.

I cant wait until free agency is over and the celtics only sign Rudy Gay

soon

Gonna be fun to watch the Rockets crash and burn again, for the 4th year in a row.

Hopefully they become the new Clippers.

What are you on about

A hook with both hands, a jumper (not 3 yet), great at receiving the ball (doesn't let the ball come down), and has a soft touch. And he's only 19. His footwork is pretty good too. On offense he only really needs to improve his 3pt shot and finishing strong.

no team can ever be as disappointing as the 2012-2017 Los Angeles Clippers.

Doc Rivers is awful. I don't blame CP.

Remember it was a young Westbrook and Harden that led the Thunder to a finals series once. I'd say current CP3 is better than Westbrook. So lets say you add in Rudy Gay and now you have a real big 3. Is that enough to beat the Warriors.

wtf phillipines get it together.

Rivers is a fucking horrible GM and a horrible coach because he is the cancer on the clippers.

Lmao

mobile.twitter.com/MickstapeShow/status/880091071463772161