So who was in the wrong?

So who was in the wrong?

You for forcing this retarded shit

Well, she was the one who called for a break.

Samefag

Words that come out of a woman's mouth do not have any weight behind them.

Why are you talking to yourself?

Why are you so invested in this thread?

Ross.
You don't fuck first better whore when the love of your life is telling you she needs some time.

I'n just trying to understand why you're having a conversation with yourself.
It says there's only two posters in thus thread, right there fir everyone to see.
I feel kind of bad for you

If I was having trust issues with her because she kept hanging around some dude who obviously wanted to fuck her and she immediately hits him up as soon as she called for a break, I'd feel pretty fucked up about it too and might do some stupid shit as well. It was wrong of him to assume they were doing anything sexual, but she was too selfish to realize that would hurt him. They both should have apologized for what they did, not just Ross.

Have you thought that maybe OP is just really lonely and is trying to feel like he's around friends?

I guess you're right. My bad, OP.
I hope you go out and meet a real friend today.

Well you see the way this website engine works is that if a thread is not hit with a reply it goes down. So when you start a thread it can very easily disappear under all the active discussions, so you need to bump it, but putting in several posts saying "bump" is too dry, so people usually post some conversation starters, since people don't usually care about amount of unique ips in a thread unless they're huge autists and have strong personal feelings about the subject.

But he also tried to cover everything up, which in normal circumstances would imply that he didn't feel guilty about it and just approached the problem from pragmatic side. Also he knew full well the guy she hanged around with had a fiance himself.

As far as the break? Rachel 100%. She initiated it and immediately regretted it, she had Josh over despite the fact that he was at the center of the argument, and she refused to see how a sweet guy like Ross didn't sleep with belly button ring out of spite but out of heartbreak.

As far as the break UP? They both had a hand, but slightly more blame goes to Ross for disrespecting her job, being jealous and untrusting in the first place, and trying to lie about the belly button ring girl at first.

But everything after that break up was totally Rachel. Getting his girlfriend to shave her head only to write a letter demanding he take all of the blame for everything and being insanely jealous of every relationship he had afterward.

Never liked either of them anyway. Chandler was my favorite, Joey was just funny guy, Phoebe was endearing in hew unwavering optimism and Monica was a nice person with her little quirks. But Ross was boring as shit, Rachel was mostly a petty bitch and their characters 90% of the time revolved around their relationship, even Chandler and Monica had more personality after their romance started.

While we're on the subject, I like how they painted Emily as some kind of manipulative psycho for trying to get Ross to not speak to Rachel anymore.

But Ross pushed the idea of a sudden marriage so that she would commit to moving to America for him, and then Rachel flew to London specifically to stop Ross from marrying her, and, while she changed her mind, her presence messed with his head that he said the wrong name at the alter, and then Rachel agreed to go on his honeymoon with him, which Emily also saw.

Yes it was an extreme thing to do, and Ross is as much to blame for the whole situation, but again, Rachel is as much of a psycho, if not more, and Emily had no reason to believe she wouldn't try to steal Ross away again.

>siding with the human garbage that is Ross

degenerates

>had trust issues over years of Rachel ignoring him to fuck random guys
>was emotionally hurt by Rachel's suggestion
>was driven even harder by her being with a man who he suspected was trying to steal her from him
>made a mistake
>tried to apologize for days
>Rachel kept being selfish bitch over it and ignored him to get into a bunch of new relationships
>when he finally got over her and had a chance to have normal life with another girl, she deliberately came to ruin it for no reason
And then Rachel seduced him again, got pregnant and manage to both refuse him a relationship but kept him chained to her with a child.
Rachel is the depiction of the absolute worst a woman can be.

Why do I like her so much though?
>inb4 cuck

>ross want to make effort for anniversary
>she tells him shes too busy in work
>he turns up at her work in an attempt to be romatic and give themselves just 10 minutes
>she brushes him off and gets angry
>she gets home later
>he understands and sympathises for being stressed
>Rachel flips because Ross accused her of being stressed
>argument ensues
>Rachel demands a break
>time passes
>Ross calls Rachel
>Rachel has 'Mark' round her home already (even if it were innocent)
Rachel was in the wrong. There is no argument

you for watching this shit

ross got funnier in the later seasons as he became more unhinged and the writers got him into more humiliating situations

rachel was the funniest girl imo, again she gets funnier over time

They only got funnier in comparison since all other characters became more boring: Chandler and Monica became centerpiece of drama, Phoebe got her own side relationship and Joey was always played for the jokes about his stupidity which they decided to downplay because it was getting stale and LeBlanc started getting a bit stuck up about himself(which you can see very clearly in all of his later works).

>LeBlanc started getting a bit stuck up about himself(which you can see very clearly in all of his later works)
He still played an idiot in Joey. It wasn't until Episodes that he decided he want to play straight man part of the jokes. Mind you, he's on a whole new level of awful in the new Top Gear and he's the best guy there.