Fight takes place in large warehouse

>Fight takes place in large warehouse

>Terminator has double barrel shotgun and 10 slugs

>Robocop has his pistol and two clips

Who wins?

Firearms wont do shit. this is gonna go down to hand to hand combat.

Robocop is smart, and can analyze the Terminators weakness.
Terminator has straight up strength and with one good hit and kill Robocop

RoboCop jams his spike fist into the T-800's neural net CPU and it's over.

The Terminator. It has the accuracy to unload his weapon directly into Robocop's face hole.

"Game over Whitley"

Robocop face hole is just skin over metal. He is fully cybernatic. Its just a flesh covering over a steal face.

Since Robocop's pistol takes magazines, those clips wouldn't do him much good so he'll have to do hand to hand combat with his spike key while Arnie fills him with holes.

>Fight takes place in large warehouse
What does it stock?

Robo wins because hes half human

Source on this snippet of information? Also why then would they bother covering the rest of his face?

Considering terminator couldn't kill hobo with shotgun for most of first movie I bet on Robocop. He's a sly dick.

4 chickens and kangaroo

fucking bullshit, robocop's head, brain and spine are all human, so all Terminator has to do is unload on his unprotected face and it's over, what's robocop gonna do, look for a steel mill

unsupervised fires

>fucking bullshit, robocop's head, brain and spine are all human
that's why they had to bring anti tank rifles for chance to kill him in the first movie

you know OP ...you know...

not my fault those thugs were retarded is it

cocaine?

>cocaine?
not saying Nuke...

Retarded?
After he survived barrage from 50 cal guns and shooting squad with rifles with minor miscalibration to targeting system? BTW you are forgetting that Robocop is literally american Jesus.

Wrong. Robocop i totally artificial with human skin stretched over his robot face. Shooting him in the chin won't do squat
Source is the first movie. Look at his unhelmeted face. It's his skin stretched over metal. It's there to prevent him from going psycho like the ones in 2. Makes him feel he still has some humanity.

all they literally had to do was unload on his head, instead they wasted all their firepower on his chest or something, fucking idiots

You're correct, but I think they gave him a human face not so that he felt some humanity but for the benefit of the public, so it wouldn't be as cold and detached as something like the ED-209. I'm also pretty sure they(OCP) didn't want RoboCop to remember that he was human once.

The Terminator was able to survive multiple shots from an M79, could Robo do the same?

terminator was cut in half by some shitty pipe bomb

That was Salvation I was thinking about. He gets like a grenade right in his face, and the only thing that happens is that his synthetic skin melts.

So M79 grenades can't melt steel beams then

well if it was loaded with a M406 40 mm HE, that's as powerful as a hand grenade, way more powerful than a plastic explosive.

This, this is just how it werks

T100

If he can fuck up a t1000 a robopig has no chance

He needed so much help it's not even funny

Is the T-800 specifically the one from the films?

If we're talking about a generic T-800, I'd give it to Robocop.

But if were talking about say, T3 T-800 (technically T-850), then I give it to the Terminator.

The T3 Terminator is canonically the most bullshit OP one of the ones featured in the films.

basically the same as the one at the end of terminator 2