Do you think any girls post here?

Do you think any girls post here?

Lesbians? Yes.

Kippers from /hoc/

She posted her ass

on Sup Forums? no
on other boards? yes

There used to be a few girls at least. Sup Forums is notoriously one of the most male-dominated board on Sup Forums though.

girls don't care enough about sports to find this website.

girls don't exist on the internet

There was the Oakland Ayys girl who posted photos once but she got scared off by all the autism.

Also the Romanian girl who posted in CL threads but idk where she went

if there is one thing i will never respect is women's opinions on sports

i dont think anybody posts here tbqh

me

>women comes here
>first thing she does is whore herself

everytime

Tits timestamp for validation

P U E R T O W I L L I A M S

what board has more women?

/soc/

>literally the worst board in all Sup Forums
>has the most women

mmmmm really made me think

/soc/

LONDON meme comes from here right?

PUERTO NATALES
U
E
E
T
O

N
A
T
A
L
E
S

/fit/

P U E R T O V A R A S
U
E
R
T
O

V
A
R
A
S

Probably /fa/.

Girls typically like clothes, hair, eyes, losing weight, judging how people are dressed. There are entire generals devoted to things women have to deal with.

If you accept Transwomen as women LGBT is basically all that.

I always thought it was /cgl/ but never been there.
/r9k/ has a lot of women too, surprisingly.

post it

>If you accept Transwomen as women

/soc/, Sup Forums, /adv/, probably /lit/

What are girls?

/cgl/ has the biggest ratio of woman/man

>Kippers
does she also post on /box/?

Sup Forums

I'd assume /hm/ as it is where pictures of attractive men are

it's mostly gay stuff tho
n-not that i would know

>dumbasses saying /soc/

/cgl/ easily has the most

I hate to tell you this, but it's 2017 user. It's about time you notice that.

hihihahahahuhuhuahahhahahahawewewew

Fujoshits with low self-steem that not even a blind guy would fuck are also robots at heart, even if robots don't recognize them.

t.fujoshit

me desu ;3

dont hit on me silly boys :3

/fa/

Think: What are girls interested in?

Go to that board: Does it seem like a bully-free board? Are there possibly generals devoted to things that affect women?

Sup Forums has always been the dominion of men. Women didn't watch gladiator spectacles

I know some, b-but I'm not a filthy otaku who goes to the eurocentro or anything, baka!

>Does it seem like a bully-free board?
girls are worse bullies than men 2bh
at least men can solve problems fighting

No real weaboo goes to that shithole

/fit/, dumbass.

>he doesn't know about tinytrip, the former chimp of /fit/

You don't get a choice when it comes to your sex.

>Also the Romanian girl who posted in CL threads but idk where she went

I'll need a source of that m8

my nigga

t.ronaldo

>/lit/

lmao no.

Girlfag here. YES i like football, YES I probably know more about sports than you, NO I dont have anything to prove to you, you condescending virgin.

P U E R T O W I L L I A M S

>Girlfag

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female 4channer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brayatan. 3. Don't be intimidated but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen .

It's /cgl/ and it's not even close

please be in patagonia

Sup Forums is full of little girls

>All these Texan women

/fo/

>not a single timestamp to prove the thread wrong

there truly are no females here lads

/soc/ and Sup Forums (pic related)

[spoiler]How big is your girl tinkler?[/spoiler]

good.
there's nothing more annoying that watching sports with women

I-if there's any gurl reading this could you record your TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU on vocaroo? help a macaquito before he turns into soup please

/x/ has a fair amount of girls as well. You know women love all that superstitious nonsense

>America objectively the most attractive
Seems right.

wait, this version is newer

>mfw the only board that i truly enjoy from the one website i can tolerate is also one of the most male dominated spots on the internet
>mfw I can't even socialize with women online
>thanks to that i can't get used to them
>which leads me to socialize even less

lol no she's isn't

she showed her face and it was quite disappointing (she warned everyone in that thread about it to be fair)

there even is a gif made with vince mc mahon's (the wrestling guy) reaction to her head exposure

the kiwi and greek girl (she's lesbian tho) are the qtest IIRC, the finnish, black ameerican and israeli girls never showed their faces tho

A las minas les gusta la confianza, tenis que creerte el cuento pos compadre :^)

why would you want to socialize with women hermano
we should go to the pub and drink til we pass out like brothers

Silly boys, how does it make you feel that I'm invading your man cave lol

They targeted gamers.
Gamers.
We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.
Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?
These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.
Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

PUERTO VALLARTA
U
E
E
R
T
O

V
A
L
L
A