Mexico βC3.2 vs Ghana M(LS) Match Thread

Not even kidding, Mexico plays today AND tomorrow. This is the true team that will destroy the most important tournament on Earth: The Gold Cup. Ghana has a lot of US immigrants.

It starts in 1 Bong and 45 bings. Can Mexico meme magic win two matches on 18 hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JfTOVCvvAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have the lineups come out yet?

No, but Barragan and Pulido won't play. Also Isijaral Torres Nilo, Sandoval, Garcia and Vargas are out of the Gold Cup team

>no torres nilo

Fuck, it's a really molero game

Pero van a dar dragon ball z a la misma hora tmb. Que hago?

this is our L team

>El chaka Rodriguez is a starter for Mexico

Best timeline

>Pizzarro

Depende. En que van?

Fuck, we are going to lose twice, aren't we?

Cell vs Super Vegeta

que letra es este mexico

Z

lambda

Omega unironically

Mexico's Z- team

They didn't bring their main team either, right?

>[Christian Name] [Nigger gibberish]

What did Ghana meant by this?

which one of these is the bigger USA rival

>mexico

Made me think

y que es esto un amistoso o que?

>mexican defending
>ghanaian finishing
This is going to end up 5-0 isn't it?

ok
igual lo voy a ver porque no tengo nada mejor que hacer

Horrible start lel

Can any ghanese nigga tell me what letter this team is?

So is this Mexico's fabled A-team?

Quien es el entrenador de Mexico?

Dragon bol

>puto

Nope, it's the lambda C+ team

>not 1 european club player
I highly doubt that.

I hate Mexico but desu this is their C team. Their A and B team are in Russia right now for the confederations cup.

No

when is the God Emepror going to genocide all the chicanos? Damn those motherfuckers look like characters from Apocalypto

They look like nigger Flash

>oleing ghana at 6 minss 0/0

lolwat

Chicanos are basically subhuman niggers

Ghana almost scored at 2 minutes. Chicanos are delusional.

you must be one of these white nortenos I keep hearing about

Unfortunately they can't chant puto anymore.

They already did.
Why are Texas so homophobic lad? :^)

I thought they were getting kicked from the stadium if they chanted it?

>Pizarro

In Russia maybe, not in the US

problem pocho?

Come on

Mexico's liga mx team may be shit but USA's mls gold cup squad is even more laughable considering they have overrated garbage that dont perform like Juan Agudelo and Jordan Morris.

Either we will win this gold cup or Costa Rica will

At least Ghana is also shit

This is one thing I've noticed from the few matches I've watched, but is the only thing black teams and players have going for them is their ""speed"", cause that's always the only thing I hear commentators praise them for desu?

>puto

and the few Liga MX players the US called are really shit when they play in the league and some are not even starters like Arriola or Villafana

black players are "athletic" and "beasts"
asian players are "hardworking"

LOS DISCRIMINAMOS A LOS MEXICANOS PORQUE SON MUY FEOS TODOS SON PARECIDOS A ARMANDO MANZANERO,ENANOS INDIOS MARRONES FRIJOLEROS SUCIOS SALTAMUROS Y BIGOTUDOS,LES CHUPAN LA VERGA A LOS YANQUIS Y NOS VIVEN ENVIDIANDO A LOS ARGENTINOS PORQUE SOMOS MAS CULTOS Y EUROPEOS QUE ELLOS,EN CUALQUIER PAIS CIVILIZADO SOMOS BIENVENIDOS MENOS LOS MEXIINDIOS QUE SON CONSIDERADOS LACRAS,BORRACHOS DROGONES Y DELINCUENTES Y SUS MUJERES SON MUY FEAS, NEGRAS BIGOTUDAS QUE PARECEN TRAVESTIS.EN FIN SON TODOS UNOS MACACOS SUBDESARROLLADOS CON COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD,CAMPEONES MUNDIALES EN SALTO CON GARROCHA POR SALTAR PAREDONES Y NARCOTRAFICO,EN USA LES LIMPIAN EL CULO ROSADO A LOS GORDOS YANQUIS Y A SUS INODOROS,MIENTRAS SUS MUJERES MUCAMAS SE ACUESTAN CON SUS PATRONES GRINGOS Y GRITAN DE PLACER COMO PERRAS ASQUEROSAS ALZADAS MIENTRAS LOS MARIDOS FRIJOLEROS Y GRASIENTOS LES CORTAN EL CESPED A SUS AMOS YANQUIS..

Damn, going from watching Chile vs. Portugal this morning to this is a drastic drop in quality

do I need to notify FIFA?

Jajajaja, nunca me canso de leer esa chingadera.

Mataron al tortas lmao

Pretty sure Gonzalez and Villafana are starters. Gonzalez also won a Concacrap cl with Pachuca and he was literally offloaded from the Galaxy for being shit so it goes both ways.

MOY KTFO

Está desparramado en el suelo

you say this no matter who is playing for you to avoid embarassment

RIP

Mexico always plays several tournaments at the same time

nope, Villafana got benched by an 18 year old kid called Arteaga, he only got minutes because the kid got injured but during the Liga MX playoffs Villafana went back to the bench after he played like shit against Toluca. Gonzalez is pretty fucking awful in the league, he is slow as fuck.

>we

Por este pinche juego me tuve que aguantar a horas al Rosique?

All the players Arena calls in that arent from european clubs are garbage. The only good one is Acosta and he will probably leave for europe soon.

¿No estaba en Televisa?

>Chicanos keep shouting the puto chant
Seriously, how stupid they are?

when will Mexico impliment giga-niggers in their team?
It seems to be the new meme

fmf has gone too far.
this semen slurping game is gonna be unwatchable the whole 90 min
just watch.
fucking disgraceful jewery going on here.

We don't have any

0 teams have won the world cup/euros/copa memerica with giga nigs

soon youtube.com/watch?v=8JfTOVCvvAU
this little nigga is moving to Sporting

Isn't brazil black do

Sí tenemos, wey. Busca a Junior Maleck.

their nigs are mixed and usually very skilled and not just pacey

and Granados from Chivas

>Meshitcan Delta team
We're literally going to dominate this sad excuse of a team in the gold cup. Dont bother showing up.

Maybe in 10 years when all the Haitians immigrants grow up

hearing mariachi outside of Jalisco and especially inside the US make me want to fucking puke

NO ERA

NO ERA

ERA

ERA

ERA PENAL!

>Maybe in 10 years when all the Haitians immigrants grow up

wtf when did this happen

Ah, I see so regular african nigs only have speed while mixed ones, the good ones, have both skills and speed.

ADEEEEEENTRO

>dominate
Lol. Our forwards are literally an english championship reject, a middling mediocre mls nignog and a garbage shitter who still plays like he's in college with a mediocre midfield. Our best player is probably the recently transferred jew who plays in the fucking Belgian league.

There are highschools in El Paso, TX with mariachi clubs, I've seen them

some also dab

Tejas was a mistake

There's a few of them in Tijuana that got stuck there when Obama/Trump didn't let them in

Just happened

There are Haitian immigrants in pretty much all the Latin American countries ever since the 2010 earthquake, etc.

When Trump happened, they tried to get into the US but they stayed in Baja