"In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish...

>"In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish. Paulie did the prep work. He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system."

Do you get hungry every time you watch this scene?

/ck/

How do you like your steak?

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE WHY THE FUCK DOES HE CALL IT A SYSTEM

Because it involved two stages:

1. cut garlic with a razor
2. melt it in the sauce

RAZOR

NICE AND SHARP

Don't we all do it this way?

Its OK to sell drugs around me in prison but not outside of prison where we are hardly near each other.

What did he mean by this?

How can I make pasta dishes more interesting?

All I use is sauce, salt and parmesan. Gets kind of boring.

lmao this whyteboi don't know about seasoning

it was a good system

This scene is funny actually. Really funny!

Italian food is the best food. I don't think this fact can even be debated.

It's shitty system, the garlic will turn bitter.This it's how you prepare onion. Garlic burns too easily.
T. Former Italian restaurant cook.

what? like a clown funny?

i don't believe you

no i hate garlic
absolutely disgusting

stake yourself fucking vampire.

The fuck outta here Vlad

If you're going to dissolve it or whatever anyway, it's easier to just crush and scrape it into a paste.

This
It's literally made up for that scene. No one would do such a retarded thing. The garlic can't melt, it will just burn instantly and turn bitter af

Foodstuff, or food, was nourishment needed for sentient beings to survive. Jogan fruits were a type of food. On Imperial starships, officers were encouraged to avoid consuming solid food and drink nutritive beverages instead, because it was more efficient in terms of ship resources and officer time.
It was a good system.