You'll never be man enough to marry her

>you'll never be man enough to marry her

>she's killing goat fuckers in pink socks and crocs and fat neckbeards in America get decked out in tacticool to shoot at a paper target

wasn't that guy also supposed to "repeal and replace obamacare on day one"?

not a sport :^)

Yes if that's how being the president worked. I don't think he understood the gridlock associated with government. Its a completely useless piece of shit. That part he understands and wants to fix.

When will it happen bros?

>promising impossible shit just to get elected
>Sup Forums insists he isn't just another politician

> tfw we will see this happen

go back to Sup Forums

>Goverment stops him from doing what he wants
>He's useless
Some people deserve a painful death

>I don't think he understood the gridlock associated with government.

I think he understood perfectly my man

hey i bet that wall is going to be big and beautiful just like he said

and china is going to stop manipulating their currency and we're going to bring the coal and manufacturing jobs back

now vote for me, dumbass

Pol isn't TheDonald, they stopped liking him soon after he got elected. Pol (and Sup Forums in general really) hates everything that is popular.

>Top 10 anime dream sequences

>Shoot at someone
>Call them a "terrorist" for shooting back

pretty much

Sup Forums/pol just likes to watch people suffer, and if they can have a hand in actually causing the suffering that's just a bonus.

Cuck

>has the supreme court and entire congress in his party's favor
>still can't get anything done or passed
>it's "the government stopping him from doing anything"

go walk on a bridge in london and get killed by another terrorist attack you autistic mongoloid

cringe

No, it's more accurate to say that Sup Forums just likes to troll and meme and shitpost. It's precisely the reason there's still any support for Trump there at all, and it's the reason they supported him in the first place. Trump is a living shitpost. That's part of his appeal.

>I don't think he understood the gridlock associated with government.
a great indication that he should not have been elected,
the gridlock has been essentially continuous since 2010,
he must be brain damaged not to have understood it

>all people with little red R's next to thier names believe in the same thing

bxptone1 day ago
She's fighting for her country and what she believes in unlike the millions of men running from syria that are invading europe.

You go girl!

>tfw that woman is probably dead by now

>pretending not to know what political parties are for just to cover another man's ass on the internet
P A T H E T I C

Yes, I'm sure that's the entire story.

>All republicans think the same and all like trump
WTF did he mean by this?

seeDon't tell me you actually didn't understand my post

>Working this hard for (you)s
>being this retarded
Your entire family tree deserves a horrid death

Which is the better outcome? Some one who knows nothing will happen and continue to propagate her globalist regime or someone who truly wanted to make a change but the globalist stopped them?

>Which is the better outcome?
hilary cuz trump dum
hehe drumpf

WRONG

Sup Forums still loves The Shitposter In Chief and anyone saying otherwise is a newly arrived Reddit or a shill and they have to go back.

And there has been a lot of winning this week
>Loretta Lynch formally under investigation
>Andrew McCabe formally under investigation
>2 significant CNN people on camera admitting the Russia thing is "bullshit" for which there is no proof and "a nothingburger" respectively

We have to defeat the obstructionist democrats emboldened by the fake news before the President is able to fully enact his agenda.

He has been proving naysayers very wrong for about 2 years and that isn't going to change any time soon.

Get used to it, cucks.

>implying he's wrong