>Harden chucks his way to an 8th seed
>gets swept first round
>PG13 leaves and goes to lakers
>Lakers become contenders again, Rockets subject to years of mediocrity

It's just like pottery

lakers wouldnt even make the playoffs with george

>this celticsfag is still up

hahahahaha canada we got another one!

Don't check out why Chris Paul going to the Rockets isn't as good as it seems. If for some reason you do check the video out, be sure to SMASH that dislike button.
youtube.com/watch?v=JyrHk75KzeA

You sound like a fucking nerd pasty. KYS.

Will rockets do better or worse?

they will get curb stomped by the warriors

out of 30 teams where were the clippers ranked before this?

where do they fall now?

I don't think any other team in NBA history's had the league in a frenzy the way Golden State has the league right now.

Chris Pail becomes PG
Hardon becomes SG

Let's be real now... CP3 going the Rockies has no effect on the outcome of next season. If the Warriors can rape Lebeta and Kyrie in 5 games imagine how badly a CP3 and Harden lead team would lose.

ok fine, you're right. Unless the Cavs get melo or pg, its going to be the exact same finals unless the spurs dont get cheap shotted again. I really felt the spurs could have won.

but yeah it will be them again and >muh rivalry
story lines. Tbh im not even looking forward to the finals looking at how the trades are developing.

At this point im more into how rookies develop and regular season drama/ regular season achievements.

>tfw your team will never be relevant even with Davis and Cousins
>tfw both of them will leave and your team will end up in Shitattle

>first for Harden and CP3 having zero chemistry and this trade being a failure

>the absolute state of Ausfailian internet service

You sound autistic

Harden is David Price tier come playoff time.

A fucking waste if George goes there.

4 countries better than australia
North Korea
Somalia
Syria
New Zealand

has Ainge signed that superstar yet?

>Successful as Team USA teammates
>Team USA asst coach D'antoni
>Harden recruited Paul extensively
>Paul made intentions known so long ago that the Clippers have been trying to trade him to HOU
>Harden successful playing off-ball in OKC

>zero chemistry

bitch, wtf

FA doesn't start til Saturday pham

Ooh ok. So did Ainge trade for any superstars? You can do that once you are eliminated from the playoffs

He fleeced Brooklyn to hell & back. That's still major currency round these parts.

Not to mention Ray Allen & KG

The Lakers could possibly slip into the 8th spot with PG13. He's a midtier All-Star that barely carried a better Pacers team to a lowly 8th in the East. PG13 is a good step for the Lakers, but not a savior.

I don't like this roastie Akane from Tsuki ga Kirei, wtf is her problem

that gif is what i think of when you cringey white boys try to talk like black people telling me how westbrook and the harden/cp3 team is shit.
i want to punch you in the face.
go kys.

Oh that's right.

But the #1 draft pick, Fultz was projected to be a superstar PG, what did Ainge do with that? Surely he got back equal value?

There's no white people here, most of us are mixed, latinos or asians. Even most of the Canadians are mixed.

He'll be James Harden. Fuck that cancer.

AHAHAHAHAH

Rockets gonna play some Aesthetic Bball with CP3 and Harden

How bout them Eagles?

Have fun tanking again, while Embiid is on IR.

You don't even believe the words you're writing, you pathetic Celticscuck, we're gonna to lay the smackdown on you faggots when we come by TD Garden, Lavar Ball style

>the Lakers

Jerry Buss is dead & Magic will run your franchise into the ground.

oh we talking about football?
twitter.com/HEAT_Nation305/status/880221937988804608

>eternally injured meme draft pick who hasnt played a full season in the NBA
>another eternally injured draft pick who hasnt played a game in the nba
>and finally, another meme draft pick who, you guessed it, hasnt played a game in the nba
Why do sixerfags praise this shit?

>Magic will run your franchise into the ground.
sit down, be humble.

Prove you a real Canadian, pull out some maplebucks as proof with a timestamp and I'll answer your post

Ewww this thread smells like obese people sweating *sprays fabreeze*

I really don't know why you are here 24/7 and also who you are talking about

You better have a vagina because that was a really feminine post.

Or you could be Magic Johnson's son.

well I do have two dads

Obesity is the #1 killer

Obesity increases the risk of developing a number of serious health conditions, including:

Coronary heart disease
High blood pressure
Stroke
Type 2 diabetes
Cancer
Sleep apnea
Gallstones
Osteoarthritis
Infertility or irregular periods

do you guys think this celticsfag is ever gonna go to bed? do fishies even sleep?

We are many.

I am not him, but we are one.

i think you are go wiz looking for attention false flagging as a celtics fag

You are not even responding to the same, my dude

just took a shit and it looked like one of those tamagachi turds lads

:^)

>tfw I flushed a rather large piece of plastic packaging & my toilet has been running at 30% optimum levels for the better part of two months now

The guy who calls everyone cherry made me lose my phone

fuck, that's my toilet too

cp3 finally realized that he will never be isaiah thomas v2 because he will never get a ring.
time to just get some more monies and just save as much as he can without getting taxed to death in commiefornia.

Good, the league is boring as shit when no one moves.

Keep an eye out for these teams to be "playoff contenders" but still shit in reality

Washington
Toronto
Detroit
Utah
Memphis
OKC
Portland
New Orleans

This is probably the most pointless speculation I have seen in a while.

hmm interesting, he didnt do it

be very suspicious of any Canadian flags hating on our sixers, there's a Boston fag using a VPN here

>caring this much

There's nothing left bro lmao

/moo/ exposed again lmao

if wade and melo join the rockets is LBJ going there for 1 season of the banana boat?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73088992/#73094623
the tripcode is out, anyone can use it anywhere, any time

lazy oc

how many games into the season till cp3 gets injured

will Pat Riley ever apologize?

he knows what he did wrong.

Can you stop spamming this nonsense like a 5 year old

Chris Paul can't defend Curry and Harden will play no defense on Klay.
They're getting lit up lmao

>tfw too intelligent to not get blocked by a 40 year old man
>tfw too intelligent to shoot the ball in the first half of an elimination game or make accurate passes
>tfw too intelligent not to foul out early so I can sit on the bench and get ready to party at a strip club
>tfw too intelligent to play point guard anymore and beg CP3 to take over because I'm a cuck with a door stopper peepee

Worse without a doubt.

I still remember how bad the Rockets were in the beginning of the season when Bev was injured.

As soon as he came back they were a different team. Lakers fans remember when they out shot the Rockets and won the ultimate no defense game of the season.

Are you fucking serious right now?

what top free agents are looking to join the knicks?

This is why I stay here 24/7

For someone who lives in Southern California I am not mad at Chris Paul whatsoever. The clippers are the San Diego chargers of the NBA and its best to get the fuck off the team asap.
>good luck cp3

h y p n o t i c

So happy I dropped the Clippers fuck this team wasted so much time devoting and hoping they'd get passed the first fucking round but I'll never see good thing I'm BIG BALLER now.

>Beverley was a big difference
>replace him with another 1st team all defense guy who shoots better and dishes 10 assists a game and relieves ball handling duties from Harden

Not to mention, the Rockets front office is not done yet. Based off their player signings with non guaranteeds, they're bringing in Melo, George, or Millsap. Any of those would make a legit foundation. What will make or break them is how the fill in the bench.

Reminder that state income tax is deductible anyway.

why is everyone saying this? both guys are great at catch and shoot, I think I read a stat saying CP is up there with the likes of Curry, Klay and Korver as one of the most efficient catch and shoot guys in the league. Their counting stats will drop but I imagine their efficiency is going to go up, willing to bet Harden will shoot high 30s/low 40s on 3s this season

Chris Paul is 30 and not near as high energy, pesky, willing to hustle, or has as much of an impact emotionally as Beverley.

Stop this retarded meme. Chris Paul didn't deserve to be first team at all and only gets it because of reputation. He can't guard any of the elite point guards at all but Beverley can better than anyone in the West.

They've litteraly never made it past the 2nd round.

Kill yourself. Chris Paul's offense is 90% dribbling the ball and his catch and shoot is so rare it's negligible.

You literally just compared him to Korver and Klay when that's the majority of their offense.

James Harden just had one of the highest usage rates ever, dribbled the ball more than anyone but Chris Paul last year and you're wondering why everyone with a brain doesn't think this makes since and sceptical of it working yet don't think to yourself why you're not the one in the wrong?

Sauce?

>Successful as Team USA teammates
It's team USA. Fucking Melo looked good too. Whoopie! You beat Argentina & Spain by 25 instead of 15.

This

I wonder how many minutes CP3 and Harden played together on that USA team, and how many min were available.

I'm not the spammer.

The spammer doesn't understand, or doesn't want to admit, that the trip is available to all.

The point of posting the pic here (), as far as I can tell, is to suggest that go wiz is a proxyfag (same trip, two flags on different continents).

This is not a reasonable inference if the trip is literally available to people all over the world.

Is harden going back to shooting guard?

Chris Paul is a very good shooter. I don't know why people think he can't catch and shoot. Still not beating Golden State though.

Magic Johnson seems to think that he has a real shot of luring Lebron to the Lakers next summer. I seriously doubt that happens. Personally, I say Lebron hangs them up after this season and calls it a career. His legacy is set in stone as one of the greatest to ever play the game at any position. Nothing left for him to prove in the NBA.

But that trade would have been stupid for the Cavs to do anyway.

The Warriors best bet is to let curry guard Paul if he guarding Harden on a good night GG Harden dropping 50 on his head But with Guarding Paul And Klay Guarding Harden Paul not looking to attack curry if he smart he iso curry all day but he won't he just looking to get others invole

They highkey saved curry during that award show cuz they didn't mentioned Dion Waiters Game Winner of the Year i don't think they did

Lmao the warriors don't have to worry about The Rockets When The Spurs were blowing there ass by 20+ with Kawhi alone there biggest threat has always been San Antonio since 2015 and they have yet to face a healthy spurs cause during the regular season spurs be exposing them and its the same second round from last season Houston vs San Antonio or Houston vs golden state Cuz,1 of them winning the first seed and Houston definitely a third seed again

Curry being exposed this year and y'all don't think Houston got a chance? Harden And Paul have to pick curry apart all game

Houston beat warriors last season without cp so they'll definitely do it again with him.

rockets won 1 of 4 last season.
spuds won 2 of 3

That run on sentence though... anyway stop reaching theres no way to tell if the spurs would keep up that kind of production being that old

this