So now that the dust has settled, what did Sup Forums think of will smith as deadshot?

so now that the dust has settled, what did Sup Forums think of will smith as deadshot?

*smacks lips*

hey, reddit.

Only thing good about the shitty movie, he did well with what he had

AYYO HOL UP
*Steals*

He was just Will Smith. I didn't even think of him as a character. I just saw Will Smith being Will Smith.

Should of been played by a white actor

Meh.

He was just Will Smith chewing up the scenery in his normal fashion, but that was par for a movie that was destined for mediocrity.

>Ayo hol' up!

>Y'all Jokers must be crazy!

>So what are we some kinda Suicide Squad?

Deadshot (Will Smith), Suicide Squad, 2016

Bravo, Ayer.

Was okay I guess, I don't read comics so I don't really know. Movie as a whole was pretty bad tho, Harley and Joker were especially shitty.

Should of been played by a different actor but who?

Should of hired a different actor

FUN
U
N

HOL UP

Best part of that shitfest of a movie.
Except for his desire to "kill Batman".

I can just see him on the set telling Ayer how the fuck things are gonna go down, will smith style

he's fucking terrible

It was shit. It's not even Will Smiths fault. His relationship with harley was incredibility forced and awkward at best. The people who wrote this didn't even try to make a original representation Deadshot, completely pandered to Wills personality. Took zero risk when it came to him. From the first trailer they made it seem like we were going to get a emotionally damaged (no pun intended) Deadshot. By the Remix Trailer I knew what we were actually getting when, "Triangle Bitch," came up. Unfortunately, the writers adn director under estimated Will Smiths acting and simplified his character to an insulting level. The cartoon renditions had more depth then live-action SS Deadshot.

teh suck

This. Will Smith was the only good part of the entire movie

I think "zero risk" are words that can be applied to a lot of this movie.

Basically Will Smith in that movie with his son again. The movie was so bad itself, he signed up for failure.

His character was shit and his performance was him just playing Will Smith but at least I could relate to him more.
I kept watching the entire movie thinking someone was holding his paycheck behind the cameras as an incentive and that he knew he had made a mistake by being in this movie and just wanted to go home.
Like imagine you're Will Smith in that role and you don't really need to be there and you are having to watch Margot Robbie and Jared Leto act "craycray quirky xDDd" and you don't want any of this shit and you just want to take your paycheck and go home to your rich celebrity life.
He's clearly miserable throughout the whole thing and that kind of adds to his performance.
Basically I didn't hate him, which can't be said for most of the other people in this movie.

Ray Stevenson

Nowhere near as bad as the crocodile dude

So how many people in the thread are shills and how many are shitposters. We just don't know.

Will smith and the character were both horrible.

Disturbing thing is, he was probably paid more than the others put together.

Waller and Diablo were the only two actors that put in a halfway decent performance, probably because they had the only characters with a moderate amount of depth and motivation to them.

Deadshot in the comics

>Deadshot in the comics

Lies. Deadshot was a black guy who dressed like a pimp with bling, and his daughter liked black toy dolls, because black.

>yfw he shows up in the Batfleck kino
It's bound to happen

>white people that shit up

SO U SAYIN'

He was OK. One of the better parts of a pretty piss poor movie.

IM GONNA GET MY APPLESAUCE BACK

I just watched this crap fest and it was utter shit.

Really weak story.

Characters are all just feeling too foced into their forms.

Jared Leto "Method Acting" hype for literally 20 mins of screentime, I mean seriously? he wasnt even a main character in the fucking movie!!!

Diablo all

Naw homes, I dont do that shit no more

to

THESE IS MAH FAMILY!!!

Where the fuck did Harley keep pulling the damn baseball bat from in earlier scenes?

Just a crap "the whole world is getting fucked up" theme but its all just a bunch of 5 minute scenes mashed together.

Fucking 2:14 for that shit...

Could have been an hour and a half and still ben just as average.