/nfl/ general - MEGA edition

DAL: Cowboys DT Irving officially banned 4 games
FA: Retired ILB Zach Orr contemplating comeback
WAS: Crowder will be see more targets than Pryor?
CAR: Cam: I don't have to always be the playmaker
LAR: Schefter: Rams, Johnson will not reach deal
WAS: Schefter: Cousins deal 'long shot' right now
MIN: Vikings GM says Floyd will remain on roster
MIN: Michael Floyd sentenced to one day in jail
NO: Saints place Fairley (heart) on reserve/NFI
PHI: WRs coach: Alshon had best offseason in years
CAR: Cam Newton (shoulder) resumes throwing
MIA: Jay Ajayi could push for 1,900 total yards?

1TH FOR $(ERS

>tripget

Not as good as BOWLGET

don't worry, got those too

JERRY JONES 2020

THE HEAD OF AMERICA'S TEAM SHOULD RUN AMERICA

how come the cowboys always have banned players at the start of every season

How many meme yards will Leonard Memette run for this year?

Derrik Henry will destroy this league next year. Just you wait.

Jags got dumped into drafting the lesser LSU running back. KEK.

Post here if your team will have a home game in the superb-owl!
>not so fast everyone else

Five

Hey guys, just wondering who'll win each division next season, I assume you all know.

mfw literally no one in this general can give a legitimate reason why the Based Cowboys won't be winning the division and making an appearance in the Super Bowl

NFC East is going to the Giants

The giants have worse matchups this year than the cowboys. No way giants win the division with no run game, no offensive line, and a 1 dimensional offense.

AFC East: take a wild guess
AFC North: Steelers
AFC South: Titans
AFC West: Raiders
NFC East: Giants
NFC North: Lions
NFC South: Panthers
NFC West: Seahawks

That looks like a team that will be 2nd in the division. Only way they win is if Flowers some how manages to become one of the best tackles in the league and Eli doesn't manage to throw his usual 15+ interceptions against some really good secondaries and defenses in general.

Packers
Cardinals
Falcons
Cowboys
WC: Seahawks, Giants

Patriots
Texans
Chiefs
Steelers
WC: Bills, Raiders

Wild

>missing the playoffs after going 5-0

JUST

Hi.

You've probably never heard of me, but I'm Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans, and I'm tired of consistently being disrespected and undervalued by analysts and audiences alike.

You, anons of /nfl/, have until September 7th, 2017 at 8:30 PM EST to get together and collectively pay me the tribute I deserve. If you are unable to meet my conditions, I will unveil my true power level and for the next 5 years my team and I will hold the Vince Lombardi Trophy hostage in the greatest dynasty this sport has ever seen.

I will be reposting this until the start of the regular season. Again, you've until then to meet my demands.

No one undervalues you. You are the only reason Jamies Winston is playing like an average QB and the reason Johnny Manziel won the Hiesman

The offense isn't going to be one dimensional anymore

Man, you guys are gonna suck this year but this was pretty sweet not gonna lie.

giants fan here yea it is

You have Eli meme magic and Rashad Jennings draw plays on third and long.

Why DONT you like the Ravens?

....... into the ground.

>legitimate reason
Jerry is a terrible owner and your bandwagon Cowboys faggots shout "Bowl" literally every single year, because you don't have the football knowledge to see your teams obvious flaws.

Next question.

>losing all corners to free agency
>losing DL to suspensions
>relying soley on muh dak and zeke

has any team had lower expectations

>asked for legitimate reason
>get some cry baby answer that isn't even a reason at all
Can someone with actual football knowledge give a reason why Cowboys aren't winning the division and/or making a Super Bowll appearance?

>losing all corners to free agency
lost mediocre players that were playing really well because previous secondary coach went the falcons at the end of 2015 (the same one that gave up a 25 point lead) and the cowboys got the Michigans secondary coach who also helped the Harbaugh led 49ers to having a dominant secondary. Dallas secondary is potentially going to be better than last year.
>losing DL to suspensions
It's only David Irving who was for the most part average outside a few games. He might be missed in the four games of his suspension but Dallas still has arguably the best run defense in the league
>relying soley on muh dak and zeke
This isn't even true and how is this even an argument? Durr Falcons rely soley on Matt Ryan Durrr Patriots rely soley on Brady. Dallas has one of the best offenses in the league 30 points per game potential

question for amerifriends

do all of you know every little detail about every pro/college/highschool team or is just some special autists on spee?

Jennings is gone, we have a good blocking tight end and a good receiving TE. Perkins is 10 times the running back a 90 year old Jennings.

Strictly autists

>a good receiving TE

might as well call him a slot receiver

Ravens better get a draft pick from someone else signs Orr

didnt a couple of those "top-tier" O-linemen retire too? So now you got a literal who at guard and collins at tackle who didnt perform well as a guard

sorry bub, the cowboys are regressing this year

They were one of the few decent AFC teams a few years ago. Most of their playoffs wins are on the road, meaning they delivered sadness to many teams. Ended the Patriots playoffs hopes twice and won the AFC North a couple of times, meanning they pissed the Steelers off, both teams having big fanbases.

Old Bay doens't help.

Fuck you Oscar

You mean a compensatory pick? They don't have any rights over Orr.
lel

FTFY

They have some autistic fucking fans
As well as being niggers in Baltimore
Old gay
The manlet
That one bandwagon from Australia that also likes the whole nfc east and saints

I wish, I just used the PFF grades.
Here's the one I made right after Pitta died.

Its bullshit because Baltimore thought he was retiring, he would have been tendered since he was a restricted FA, now he announces LOL J/K and hes unrestricted. He should revert to restricted or the ravens should get a pick from the team that signs him if he goes elsewhere

Jealous fuck

The league still has to clear him to play this year. Best thing they can do now is wait.

>LOL J/K and hes unrestricted
don't hate because he used a loophole to get out of Shitlimore

He could've still left, even to a better team early in the FA.

No one has to clear him, if a team thinks hes healthy they can sign him right away.

Quality post, thought provoking and funny as ever my flyover friend

He couldnt have left without the ravens getting a pick because he would have been tendered

The league has been very uptight with injuries, we're talking about a player whose condition isn't concealed.
I know, but early in the FA he could've had better offers that Baltimore probably wouldn't be able to match.

Which would have been a win for baltimore because they probably would have tendered him with a 2nd round tender

I know that, my point was that if he wanted to get out of Baltimore, that loophole was unnecessary.

I'm not that worried, tho. Baltimore's defense works as a whole. I think only Pernell McPhee has had any impact outside of Baltimore.

Hey Oni I know you are on here sometimes I'd love if you could answer some questions. I'm not writing anything, just curious:

>What's it's it like learning under Mike Tice? Is he as good of a coach as everyone says. He seems to really connect with the O-line.

>How are the rookies looking? (Sharpe and Ware)

>Who do you think has a leg up on the RT position? I'd love to see Alexander or Sharpe step up there.

>What's the O-Line room like in general? Seems like it would be a lot of fun. Do you have someone that you're closest with or that you see as a mentor?I would think Hudson would be great to learn from even just by watching the way he prepares and stuff.

>How do you feel about your future with the Raiders/in the NFL?

>How are you feeling in your second season compared to last year?

>Who's the guy (on defense) you hate going up against in drills? Or just the guy that gives you the most trouble. Any guys you can beat consistently?

Hopefully you'll see this, but I'll repost it like an autist until at least training camp.

>Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune believes Latavius Murray (ankle) will be the Vikings' short-yardage back this season.

As a Raiders fan I'm soprry to say but this will not work out well for the Vikings. Murray is 6'3" 230 but he runs like he's 6'3" 190. Does not move through contact, rarely falls forward, and looks afraid of contact. He's fast but damn if ti wasn't frustrating seeing him go down at the smallest amount of contact. Elite pass blocker though

>didnt a couple of those "top-tier" O-linemen retire too?
No top tier lineman left the Cowboys. Doug Free was not a top tier lineman he was a suitable veteran at right tackle but before the cowboys dominant line got into place he was bullied all the time led the league in false starts for a few years. Ronald Leary was an UDFA that went undrafted because of an injury that could have been career ending that got picked up by the Cowboys and was piecing back his career at an optimal time for him. He still had some injury issues and he was getting replaced by Lael collins at some point anyway.

>So now you got a literal who at guard and collins at tackle who didnt perform well as a guard
>literal who
Jonathan Cooper who will most likely get the start after OTAs was a former 1st round draft pick and will be able to play between two of the best players at their position. If you have a dominant Center and Tackle the guard position is the easiest position to mask deficiencies.
>Collins at tackle who didnt perform well as a guard
I'm sorry what? when Collins was playing he was a fucking beast at the guard position, and Guard isn't even what he plays. He played tackle in college so he is going to be in his natural position this year. Dallas offensive line is going to be potentially better this year if Collins can manage to stay healthy.

>sorry bub, the cowboys are regressing this year
Dallas may not have as good of a season as last year but they certainly won't regress. Thats just a meme for casuals who have nothing of value to say

Cant wait for them cowshits to regress

who /goingtotrainingcamp/ here?

I'll even give confidence rankings, 1 being the most confident and 8 being the least confident.
NFC North: Packers 5
NFC East: Cowboys 6
NFC South: Busc 7
NFC West: Seahawks 2
AFC East: Patriots 1
AFC North: Ravens 8
AFC South: Titans 3
AFC West: Raiders 4

>Cowboys 6
whew hew
almost got me there

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

>Watt left a threatening voicemail again

Mack will actually be one of the few players with a 100 rating in the new Madden. Although I guess that's still not technically a 99

How good will the loins o line be if big dick decker comes back at full health

will we have enough blocking to actually have a run game this year?

>Joe Delaney died 34 years ago today

F

He deserves it tbqh famalam. He's an elite coverage and pass rushing lb. Once in a generation talent with work ethic and impeccable technique. And im a San Francisco fan.

>Mack
>Coverage
nope

how good could aldon smith have been if he wasn't a complete idiot?

>people idolize faggots like Tom Brady
>%95 of current faggots on spee dont even know who Joe Delaney is

>AFC
East: Who else? 1
North: Steelers 2
South: Titans 3
West: Raidahs 4
Wild Card: Chiefs 5, Texans 6
Everyone else in this conference fucking sucks

>NFC
East: Gints 4
North: Loins 3
South: Falcons 1
West: dat bird 2
Wild Card: Cowboys 5, Packers 6
Missed the Cut: Panthers 7, Seahawks 8, Vikangz 9, Eggles 10

>He doesn't know about the 4-3 over d
>He doesn't know mack plays olb in the base packages
They only have him down in nickles and dimes numbnuts. Try watching an Oakland game. He's easily the most complete lb in the NFL.

who knows, he had a good supporting cast in SF, so that helped him a lot

>its another bay area faggot thinks they have the next Ray Lewis episode

Kek, how did that work with Bustrick Willis?

just seems to me he had a pretty high ceiling, and all he had to do was just stop driving drunk

sad really

Supporting cast or not he averaged about a sack a game CAREER and he spent a good chunk of time as a role player. The boy was RAW. His bend and cut to qb was so fucking quick it was unbelievable.

>AFC West
>Raidurrs

Turn the trip back on old gay

He's the next LT which makes him better than ray ray.

>I've never watched Mack play

Mack is LT
holy fuck this triggers me and makes me cock hard at the same time

Wasn't he involved on other dumb stuff? like yelling something about a bomb on an airport
True, promising as fuck.
>next ray lewis
they don't even have the same role m8

He was a true hero

>small is large confidence
>large is small confidence

What a fucking backwards system

>AFC West teams be like

Stop posting tnis

why

We used to post this in a seperate thread.
Then the janitors banned all my IPs from making threads, so we ended up here.
Shitlord.

>Shitlord
GO BACK TO TUMBLR FEGGET

Yes, redditfriend, yes.
Whatever you say.

uh can I start the threads now

Feel free to. I always hoped somebody would keep doing it.

I've never been on reddit ever, kinda proud of it tbqhwyf

>He thinks memes are tribal identifiers of specific social media sites/users
As Franky Valli once crooned: "go back to high school"

oki. my invisible characters don't work anymore so it's probably gonna be on autosage tho :(
went there after the og silkroad shut down. idk what I expected

Does not matter as long as somebody remembers cancerbro. :3

also always wondered but are you the german who followed my >tfwnogf threads