>>76829745

>Argies turn white when they become super saiyans
>turning into a super saiyan is the only way they can ever win a world cup again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECzdzkiib78
youtube.com/watch?v=UOklhOuFHvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mexicaca

why do Argentinians claim to be white so bad? i been to Argentina and i only saw mestizo people.

It depends, some places has more european descendents than others

Is that Del Potro?

this is a good post :)

that applies to all of Latin America
not unique at all

Because Sup Forums trolls them

LOS DISCRIMINAMOS A LOS MEXICANOS PORQUE SON MUY FEOS TODOS SON PARECIDOS A ARMANDO MANZANERO,ENANOS INDIOS MARRONES FRIJOLEROS SUCIOS SALTAMUROS Y BIGOTUDOS,LES CHUPAN LA VERGA A LOS YANQUIS Y NOS VIVEN ENVIDIANDO A LOS ARGENTINOS PORQUE SOMOS MAS CULTOS Y EUROPEOS QUE ELLOS,EN CUALQUIER PAIS CIVILIZADO SOMOS BIENVENIDOS MENOS LOS MEXIINDIOS QUE SON CONSIDERADOS LACRAS,BORRACHOS DROGONES Y DELINCUENTES Y SUS MUJERES SON MUY FEAS, NEGRAS BIGOTUDAS QUE PARECEN TRAVESTIS.EN FIN SON TODOS UNOS MACACOS SUBDESARROLLADOS CON COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD,CAMPEONES MUNDIALES EN SALTO CON GARROCHA POR SALTAR PAREDONES Y NARCOTRAFICO,EN USA LES LIMPIAN EL CULO ROSADO A LOS GORDOS YANQUIS Y A SUS INODOROS,MIENTRAS SUS MUJERES MUCAMAS SE ACUESTAN CON SUS PATRONES GRINGOS Y GRITAN DE PLACER COMO PERRAS ASQUEROSAS ALZADAS MIENTRAS LOS MARIDOS FRIJOLEROS Y GRASIENTOS LES CORTAN EL CESPED A SUS AMOS YANQUIS

who are those qts

average argie girls
youtube.com/watch?v=ECzdzkiib78

peruvian immigrants

>not unique
lmao the delusion, Mexico is according to genetic testing 10% white, Argentina is 56% white

that's 5.6 times more pure whites than you

I AM FUCKING NEED AN ARGENTINIAN GF!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>argentinian intellectuals

>this is the result of 12 years of populism

we wuz whites!

>10% white
You mean 10% of the population is over 90% genetically european?
Source?? I dont believe it's that high

El user de los muros de texto siempre me hace cagar de la risa jajaja

underrated

mexi caca

qt
makes sense, one of my professors was from Argentina, she was like her, but black hair blue eyes.

H-how do I get an argie gf?

trepa muros

>pure white

top kek.
it's more like 20% che.
mexico on the other hand has a more than 40% white population

You don't, you are mexican and immediately too inferior

Try reincarnating yourself to European or something

Go to polanco with money

>not posting the THICC one
youtube.com/watch?v=UOklhOuFHvw

Would I as a white, blue eyed gentleman stand a strong chance of picking up a qt argie gf? Is it still cheap to live there?

Argentina is more expensive than Italy and makes less money, don't ask how or why but it's true. And unfortunately you aren't too exotic since half the country already has Italian names. But maybe you are cute engouh speaking broken Spanish that they would like you, just don't get too good at Spanish or else you will feel like a local

I know they make less but thought it would be cheaper to live.

I need the following place to live
>attractive women that might talk to me
>cheap to live so I seem rich
>average income irrelevant as it will be the same for me as long as there is ok internet
>low to medium risk of aids, IEDs, other causes of early death

CHI

RO

MA

NO

not sure in Argentina, but in Brazil, atleast Sâo Paulo, people would like to talk to you just because you are italian, also if you wanna a gf you would have more chances because then you would fit well with all those muh heritage old guys

my dick

aren't there a lot of nazi decedents in arg

not sure but my great grandmother was mengele neighbour

yes, Mengele escaped from Germany to hunt lolis in Patagonia