/trans/ - Eddie Meme's Relegation Machine Edition

Today's big moves:

>Jermain Defoe [Sunderland -> AFC Bournemouth] Janny's salary
>Simon Grayson [Preston North End -> Sunderland] deal close, fee rumored to be 10 wigs
>Fernando Llorente [Swansea City -> some Spanish hospital] broken arm

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/29/steven-caulker-mental-illness-addictions-gambling-drinking-qpr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISIS edition

>Tottenham Hotspur players arrive back for training on Monday, ready for their new season at Wembley.
>Behind the scenes huge amounts of work have been done on the new White Hart Lane ground, but there's already some fear it won't be ready in time for the 2018 season.
>Spurs execs have already brought this up with Premier League bosses. If it's not up and running by next August (and it's looking tight) then the league can schedule the club to play away games only. To a maximum of 7 games.
>Beyond that? Who knows.

what do you guys think about anya taylor joy?

>going to take the tube
>start walking up the moving stairs
>see this

Are spuds being allowed to keep their illegal pitch despite it being a new stadium?

They're only fucking good because they play on a pitch half the size of everyone else

How though? The stadium has been going up at a frightening pace so far

Any updates on the Javi Martínez to Liverpool situation?

>the state of this OP

>3 rumours

You better make this right original poster

>they aren't even rumours

Jesus christ

>Norway moaning about OP
Pottery Ironing.

>group of 5 muslims quickly surround, beat, and subsequently carry off British hottie to rape

Why did none of you make the thread then?

because generals are ruined sp

Making another one with one up already would be even more cancerous. You can still make this right if you just come up with some actual news/rumours

Real Madrid have enquired about signing 25-year-old Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, according to the Belgium international's agent. (Sport via Evening Standard)

>Fabio Borini's transfer from Sunderland to AC Milan is set to be confirmed after the 26-year-old Italy forward was pictured having a medical with the Rossoneri. (Chronicle)

Monaco and France midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 22, has edged closer to completing his £35m switch to Chelsea after having a medical with the Premier League champions. (Daily Mirror)

>Swansea City are in talks to sign Dutch goalkeeper Erwin Mulder. The 28-year-old Heerenveen player has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave on a free transfer. (Daily Mail)

Borussia Monchengladbach are putting together a formal offer of £12m for 23-year-old Tottenham and Netherlands forward Vincent Janssen. (Talksport)

>Barcelona have set aside a budget to sign 27-year-old Spain midfielder Ander Herrera from Manchester United this summer. (Sport via Metro)

I dont know, i dont worship strangers on the internet, im not a beta.

is simon grayson good?

theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/29/steven-caulker-mental-illness-addictions-gambling-drinking-qpr

this is pretty sad

sounds hot

transfer banned Atleti stealing Roque Mesa from Swansea

Flat Earth edition

When will the globalists wake up, lads?

>previous /trans/ thread reaches 500 replies
>someone creates a new /trans/ thread

I know this is a new concept for you people, but you're doing great. We're all proud of you.

Do flat earthers believe in gravity?

yes, but they have to come up with completely different physics to make it work on a flat earth

isn't it basically god's will that keeps a flat earth going?
it has to be because physics won't

They believe in buoyancy and density

looks like they gave grayson a haircut instead

Think this might be our second worst kit ever desu.

>yet another asian gambling sponsor
at this rate they should just ship the entire league to china

Good, he looked like a public school kids dad

fucking hell, it's no wonder the JFs are always in here saying >English genes

Serious lack of rumours in here

>West Ham are ready to offload Robert Snodgrass – just six months after signing him for £10m.

>The seemingly inevitable arrival of Dani Alves is set to come next. He has cut his ties with Juventus and is expected to move to the Etihad.

>Barcelona have reportedly made contact with Inter Milan midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia with hopes of recruiting the Frenchman should they fail in their attempts to sign Marco Verratti or Paulinho.

>the city of OPE

Giroud and Wilshere to West Ham. Finally some top class signings in the sight.

>*cues curb your enthusiasm theme*

What? Lyon are trying for him. I doubt he's going anywhere lad.

Trippier got a big contract so Walker should be sold soon

Anyone else actually /trans/ here?

>new thread gets posted after old thread reaches bump limit
>serb cries himself to sleep

live is good, /trans/ lads

*Wins another treble*

So can Gerrard win the Championship with Preston?

Preston are fucked without Grayson desu.

'no'

SEETHING

looks a bit old to play in the championship

SEETHING

confirmed

>>Barcelona have reportedly made contact with Inter Milan midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia with hopes of recruiting the Frenchman should they fail in their attempts to sign Marco Verratti or Paulinho.
I don't even know where to begin

SEETHING

Better than paulinho tbf

Not really liked any of the Puma kits but this is easily the worst. That red round the badge looks awful and the stripes are pathetic

FUMING

wouldn't mind him in the squad desu

S E E T H I N G

STOP IT

S e E tH in G

STOP!

Who is he planning to replace? Isn't Central Midfield full to the brim at Barca?

This isn't over.

DAMN RIGHT REEEE!

I don't think it's that bad bar the sponsorship box.

SEE...

Based Portugal

Oh by the way, there's €30m just sitting on the table if you still have some FFP issues. It's all yours but it'll cost you one Perisic

>tfw club is finally managed by responsible people

>tfw arab money will finally be used smartly

>tfw most of the cancer in the backroom have been eliminated

sponsor is the only bad thing about it really

the stripe patterning looks like shit

Ok, the snubchester meme went too far

>tfw dreamt that I was a famous football player, missed an easy shot and Sup Forums was posting my name with ">" in front

>Defoe would improve Man Utd

>Keane
They don't need another CB
>Defoe
Literally a shitter Ibra who would not fit in Mou's system

They have 10 days left till there pre season tour though so I think Mou will be mighty pissed if they don't get at least 2 out of the 3 players he wants.

he would

they currently only have one striker, who is the new shaun wright-phillips

soo uhh where the transfers at

>Inter have achieved Financial Fair Play parity without selling Ivan Perisic or Marcelo Brozovic, claim Sky Sport Italia.

>Steven Gerrard one of the bookies favourites to take over as PNE manager
please fucking no

it will be uwe rosler

>Welcome to the Championship, Sunderland.....FOREVER

where are my manners.

Morning, lads.

>tfw skrtelpower will never be your dad

Bundesliga fans, what's up with this guy? Is he really worth 70m euros? To which player he compares to the most?

that fast black fella, you know the one

Probably some type of fake CM

no hes fucking shit like a horrible horrible version of kante. its actually a fucking disgrace to even mention this faggot and kante in the same breath

>anyone going after Condobbià
>fucking BARCELONA going after Condobbià
you just couldn't make that shit up even if you tried.

Any snubs?

>Mememouth signs Ake
They might concede fewer than 60 goals this season.

>Ake back to Bournemouth on a permanent deal
Why even bother ending the loan prematurely? Just wasted 6 months of his career for nothing.

It's as if Chelsea go out of their way to fuck with youth

>out of their way
That is literally their way.

Everton getting Keane for 25m is good business

They can sell him back to manure for the same ratio they paid to buy back Pogba they'll get themselves a cool 222.5m

He doesn't play like Kante at all. But he is pretty overrated

great bit of business selling Ake. dude had one good game against tottenham in the Semi's. tidy bit of business selling traore and ake for almost 40 million pounds. you have to understand that in order to make the chelsea first team you LITERALLY have to be one of the best in the world. ake would never been nearly as good as azpi/luiz/gary.

>Keita to Liverpool

Mmmmm delicious ABL tears in the morning.

>Gary
>one of the best in the world
At what, scoring scrappy goals from corners?

He is the black iniesta.

>Moses

He's the white Mascherano

?

kek this is so bad