Is Liz Lemon the best female tv character ever written?

Is Liz Lemon the best female tv character ever written?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMoGb-1xWWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c52WJdoh8fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h3rRNlYOjSA
youtube.com/watch?v=SsRF6BywpME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Jenna is

"Computer! Jen-na!"

Elaine Benes is GOAT

I was just about to ask who the bigger semen demon is, Tina Fey or JLD?

CANNOT DECIDE

Nope

I love me some Elaine, but I recently began watching 30 Rock and fuck me sideways her constant hot librarian look makes me diamonds everytime. I just want to ride me into the sunset.

>ywn be part of the best friends gang

Too bad she only fucks chads.
>Jon Hamm
>Matt Damon
>James Marsden

30 Rock was great up until she started dating Kriss.

Was that Kelsey Grammer the best stunt casting in the history of television?

>the hamm
>a chad

He literally had everyone bend over backwards to please him.

Can't take her seriously since she's a Greek who willingly removes one of her best features (body hair).

Shut the fuck up, YetiAnon.

That would be Emily "Savage" Gilmore

youtube.com/watch?v=wMoGb-1xWWQ

LEMON PARTY!

Best episode by far

THIS tbqf senpai

lucille is the most alpha rich woman character i know

Dennis confirmed for chaddest of the chads

>beeper salesman

>that jeans episode

>salesman

King. Beeper King.

"Wouldn't be a Lemon party without old Dick!"

Now? JLD
Prime? Tina

>it's a dennis episode
top tier desu

>it's a Dennis names his adopted kid Black Dennis episode

>JLD

Jennifer ... Love ... Do it?

he's the reason i always greeted my old gf with "hey dummy"

Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Would be 10/10 with better hair

SEE

its depressing that this character, who was interesting, competent and likeable but not in a "ugh these MEN keep GETTING IN MY WAY..." way, has been completely cast aside and forgotten in favor of a conveyor belt of repetitive mary sues that just steamroll through anything put in their way and exhibit zero flaws.

Sucks that Leslie Knope turned into that. Season 2 Leslie was god-tier.

>be a rude man hating cunt
>ruin your marriage to gob

or

>be tina fey
>basically be a sexy smartass who does do the HURR MEN thin but its tongue in cheek most of the time
>happy marriage

yes

>rude man hating cunt

What did she say?

She's laughing because that guy thinks Jerry, George and Elaine are white.

who was the best character and why was it Pete

>series finale when he's setting up his "death"

I remember one episode of Parks and Rec where Leslie basically dissed MRAs, the day after there were a bunch of threads all over Sup Forums about how much she sucks.

It was so pathetically hilarious

10/10 Amy

i can't help but hear clay puppington whenever he speaks

I thought the MRA parody was well done, it showed them as pointless and nonsensical, most shows would turn them into retarded strawmen.

Which episode was this?

>I'll start by spreading a destructive rumor about her, like the famous one I made up about Jamie Lee Curtis.
> That she has two butts."

ahaha yeah these faggots wanna see their children and don't wanna goto jail when women accuse them of crimes HAHAH what pointless drivel

fuck white men

And look at the guy who took her virginity and is her husband

Yes, there are some MRAs that join because of issues such as the pandemic that is male suicide, but my lord have they been a minority for years.

well how would you like them to organise? whatever they do youll just say muh mens rights lmao

she must have been that hot girl in high school with no self esteem that every guy assumed she had a boyfriend but because of that she never had one until she was ripe age of 22

CAM A RA
AC TING

No, she was a legit uggo.

youtube.com/watch?v=c52WJdoh8fQ

dont remembers, sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=h3rRNlYOjSA

hahaha sweet triggered jesus

sorry wittle fella, didnt mean to take you out of your safe-space

I don't know why I saved this picture years ago but I did

her audiobook was fuckin great

would recommend

completely wrong

6 and 7 are the only really good seasons.

not because of Criss himself, but that coincided with Avery getting kidnapped. from then on, Jack's love life was almost never a plot ever again.

also the writing just happened to get a lot better in season 6. the jokes were faster and funnier

>also the writing just happened to get a lot better in season 6. the jokes were faster and funnier
This is definitely true, the last few years were so well written it was amazing. It even made up for Kristen Schaal's awful character

>watch that episode for the first time
>why does that guy's voice sound familiar?

Liz Lemon almost fucked Abracadaniel

>pic unrelated

the season with selma hayek was the best one
>but you have such big boobs!
>which you will never touch again!

and unrelated
>why are you still wearing a suit?
>its after 6, what am i, a farmer?

How about targeting specific issues? There are groups dedicated to dealing male suicide, the stigma behind mental illness, and other issues that affect men.

agreed i hate books but it was really entertaining from start till the middle then a lul then till the end

youtube.com/watch?v=SsRF6BywpME

hehe

>i hate books
opinion discarded

True. Things start getting bad in S5

Jane Krakowski absolutely owned that role. She was beyond perfect and fantastically believable. I can't think of someone nailing a role and adding to the character's writing more than her.

but I get why people like the earlier seasons better. those seasons seem more natural because they don't force jokes

the jokes in the 6 & 7 are really funny, but they completely abandon any attempt to make the dialog sound natural.

they were like FUCK IT cram as many jokes as possible, even if it makes no sense for the character to say what they're saying. basically, make every character talk the way Tracy talks.

as a latecomer to 30 Rock, I got introduced to the show being like it was later on. if you were used to the way the show was earlier, it must have been jarring.

most of them are shit just like most film, tv and music is shit

a book is worse because it takes more time to discover whether its shit or not, thus books are a worse artform as they steal time the most valuable resource

fuck you

CUTE!

she was dressing like an elderly aunt though

read literature, kiddo, not hunger games

donald glover left as writer so they lost most of their hip internet meme and pop culture humor

>I just want to ride me into the sunset.
what did he mean by this?

torrent or mega not jpg

Do you have any proof for that assertion whatsoever?

The MRA subreddit. No seriously.

absolutely disgusting

But everything on reddit is terrible, I don't think it really has anything to do with any specific ideology.