The most kino scene of the year

The most kino scene of the year

miles better than the destruction from capeshit movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>directed by the guy who made NGE
>was expected gore, humans getting eating and ripped apart and stomped on
>expected godzilla to be killed similar to that scene where eva-01 mutilates eva-03

I was disappointed, what's the point of having that director if you're not gonna use him properly?

>GRR CAPESHIT BAD
>OTHER EXPLOSION GOOD
>GODZILLA IS FOR PEOPLE WITH SMART
Ok op.

Legitimately amazing moment in cinema. Period. Almost everything was perfect.

You need the music to truly appreciate it:
youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU

Plebs will dismiss this kino due to slightly weaker effects than Hollywood stuff.

Don't bump your pathetic shill thread

Anno's fingerprints are all over this product. But there's only so far Toho will let one go with their child.

hahahaah fuck you, Shimbashi!

every godzilla scene was 10/10, every non godzilla scene I slept through

could condense the movie into 15 min

I like it better when godzillas the good guy :*(

Speaking of EVA, why didn't Shinji's father just flat out tell him that Unit 03 was was infected by a parasitic angel that hijacked control from the pilot?

That would have saved a lot of trouble.

Also, still waiting for Toho do do a Spinoff of the MUTO's taking over the world in the immediate aftermath of a nuclear war.

is there anything live action with the visceral gore we got out of eva? that shit was awesome.

is there a decent torrent for this shit with the full 2 hours yet?

Does anyone else feel bad when cities get fucked up in movies?

Like, all the dead people yeah, but also all of the fucking hassle. paperwork. insurance claims, cleaning.

fuck

this, that scene looks like someone ripping off Indipendence Day too

Naw, they're full of liberals.

>japan
>liberal

Shinji's dad is an obligate sociopath.

Anno is a hack
Jqpanese george lucas

> Anno is a hack
When will this meme die?

The first two seconds look ok. It looks so fucking cheap and shitty as soon as he starts moving his head around.

It moving like a fucking laser with no lag in the spray does the most damage for me.

I love the movie overall but people praising sequences like this over the movie's real strengths just feels like forced memes to me.

Just watched this yesterday, really liked it to be honest. Godzillas design was easily best to date and the whole bodyhorror aspect to it was good. I wish they had made it seem like the godzilla was suffering as well more, sorta tragic monster.
Also I really was hoping Anno would have made it about the fears modern Japan has and faces, and it was more or less what I was expecting. But the film being about heroes and humans was handled pretty well and can't say I was too disappointed. Though the fits squad pouring the coolant was borderline cheesy with the imagery.
All in all great movie, still was hoping more of a horror aspect to it.

Oh and the soundtrack was fantastic, they really could not have done better job.

yes it was a grolious kino.

the only thing that was horribru was the azn semendemon speaking engrishnese in there.
it was too much comic relief.

FUKKEN AWESOME

HIS LAZER BARELY SLOWS DOWN, JUST CUTS THRU EVERYTHING AND KEEPS GOING OFF INTO SPACE

>PM HELICOPTER TAKES OFF JUST TO GET SMACKED
LMAO
BRINGS BACK THE SLAPSTICK OF CLASSIC GODZILLA WHILE BEING COMPLETELY SAVAGE

Torrent ware?