I don't understand shit about American soccer but if this Brazilian NFL kicker become successful in some way...

I don't understand shit about American soccer but if this Brazilian NFL kicker become successful in some way, your sport will become very popular in Brazil and then in ~10 years will have good players like in all sports we try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttwM2W7M9pk
youtube.com/watch?v=G-FCw_veA84
youtube.com/watch?v=EOQjYCwgLdE
youtube.com/watch?v=akHhSt3kY-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>average kicker
>successful
Sete (7) a um (1)

nigga your a imbecile

I didn't say he was successful I said IF he becomes successful.

IF your mother charged for all the sex I had with her you'd have a car by now.

Kickers dont become very famous but hes a good one.

Mom jokes are so lame and infantile. Unless I understood it wrong I read that he was very effective in the NFL and got his contract renovated.

>renovated
7-1

I think you're an American using an proxy. Let me teach you about football culture. You don't brag about what your own team didn't accomplish. Your team is shite.
I've seen you Americans always resort to economics when we're talking about sports.
When we're talking about SPORTS Brazilians are in the pictures and we respect Germans, they are the best historically after us. We won the 2002 cup against them and it's not only soccer that we have competed against Germans There's a tradition here.
USA are on the same level as Honduras. You
guys suck.
Before you call us third world, remember we're talking about sports and not about economics.

once the older well established kickers retire, he will be the best and most popular in the league. I can already tell you that.

tl;dr
Sete (7) a um (1)
Shut up favelinho, you are so black you can't even speak english.

he is a mexiboo brazilian
he loves mexican baseball and ligamx and hates brazil

>USA are on the same level as Honduras.
>beat honduras 6-0 in wcq
hmm

I'm not even Black. I'm drunk and I can speak two languages. Du kannst Englisch sprechen :)
My English is good and you can understand me. If I reread my post and can fix all my mistakes lmao. i've read American and English literature. Your attacks against my grammar when I'm drunk is laughable.

>I'm not even Black.
t. Jefferson "Neguim do morro do Cantaréu" Antunes da Silva Moreira Pinto Souza

laughed harder than i should have

nobody cares about the NFL

Toma cuidado, você pode ser preso com esse racismo.
Se você for Brasileirao saiba que ninguém estrangeiro nunca falou que meu inglês é merda. Eu estou bebado e cometendo erros de gramática que se eu prestar atenção posso corrigir.

Se você é Brasileiro e se acha o Europezão: O Rodrigo Santoro é chamado de latino no sentido de raça no USA, seu vira-lata.

How is the weather in Porto Alegre today?

brazillians are pathetic tbphwy

you are 2bh

American soccer is association football

He just translated a saying we have in Brazil

srs question: what sports are popular in brazil besides soccer? it seems like internationally, brazil excels in that, volleyball, judo, and not a whole lot else

Watching two monkies fight is pretry entertaining

We also had formula one guys: Senna, Piquet and Fittipaldi
youtube.com/watch?v=ttwM2W7M9pk
look at how much the japanese respected him
youtube.com/watch?v=G-FCw_veA84

Also MMA guys

A german driver cries after he has beaten the brazilian record.
youtube.com/watch?v=EOQjYCwgLdE

Wait, are those guys the same? wtf

literally who

yeah he posts 7-1 image with that filename,ligamx thread and mexican baseball threads
t.no life sp poster

t. newfag
who cares dude, just learn to fit in and stop doing this dumb posts

No way they are the same dude

>this post
Comedy gold™

wena 55chan

He'll never become popular, he plays for the Chiefs.

>Toma cuidado, você pode ser preso com esse racismo.
>Se você for Brasileirao saiba que ninguém estrangeiro nunca falou que meu inglês é merda.

>can't speak english
>literally has to sperg out in portuguese
kek

Easier to use memes than to answer directly what has been said. I'm very confident about my English. I'm drunk right now.

I've actually read English literature.

>Brazilians are in the pictures
>Unless I understood it wrong
>There's a tradition here.
you literally used google translate there, user

>I'm drunk
lol

I don't get what's wrong about "X are in the picture"

Google for "unless I understood it wrong" and there's a book with that same sentence.

"there's a tradition here" gives 297,000 results on google

Can you at least tell me if you're a native English speaker or just some pretentious Brazilian? It's just that no one has ever told me my English is shit so when I see a Brazilian flag trying to teach me English I get suspicious.

Your english is fine, you're just boring, get the hell out of here pls

All me

t. me

brazilian fans are shit I hope he fails and doesn't attract brazilian fans

This.

don't think so m8
the argentine kicker Gramatica has been succesful and nobody cares about it

Too late. He has already been in Brazilian talk shows.

lol everyone goes on those tv shows

vai vai vai vai

brazilian fans are nice I hope he succeeds and attracts many brazilian fans

how woudl you even play gridiron football in brasil
your popular sports are football and baseball because you play one in shorts and the other you mostly spend standing around
go ahead and try to start a brazilian NFL you'll all burst into flames half way through the first game

nah, i mean people would maybe support his team,but i don't see how one player would bring attention to the whole sport.

The amount of people watching NBA right now is bigger than when Varejão/Splitter were good role players

Is this a HAYNE PLANE thread?

southern us is probably hotter than brasil

It's strange to me that Americans like violent sports like American football but are so soft when it comes to crowd behavior.

I mean, look at England fans: youtube.com/watch?v=akHhSt3kY-4

good post

Do you know when a person grows old and fat because of beer, but he's still somehow autistic? Those are our gridiron players.
The ones in high school, college and Cairo are just young rich kids who didn't make in football but people thought it would be a good idea to have them kick balls straight for the rest of their lives and get paid millions by doing so.

please don't talk about things you have no clue about it.

I say this because we had guys like Guga who brought attention to tennis. it only takes an extremely good good guy to make us to pay attention(senna)
MMA we have many good guys but we were hooked when Anderson Silva was dominating.

Even in my poor ass town people are playing American football. Don't doubt Brazil we produced champions in rich sports like formula one.

you know f1 was popular before senna, right?

not to the same level, but it was still a past time

Australia tried sending a star rugby athlete to the NFL and he got absolutely BTFO

make me da silva

>it only takes an extremely good good guy to make us to pay attention(senna)
Sup Forums is 18+, come back again in 2022.

is that the guy who faked his own gf?

>this whole thread

wtf

no i think he was azn and also he got catfished the gf wasn't his invention

>Who the fuck is Guga
>Who is Senna
>Who is Zanetti
>Who is Thiago Camillo
>Who is popo
Dude, stop trying to show off.

senna was not the first good driver you fucking underage

Sup Forums is 18+, come back again in 2022.

I didn't claim that you fucking hipster. He is the most recent one.
samefag

Yeah because senna, popo and guga are so recent lmao. You're the most tryhard brazilian ever...