twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bran

g'night

>yfw Bran becomes so enlightened he doesn't need feet to walk

Azor Hodor

>childhood is idolising ___________
>adulthood is realizing that __________ makes more sense
complete these meme sentences with asoiaf characters

sansa had her chance and she failed. The lords could have picked her to be queen and they didn't. they clearly don't want her as their leader so she should just take the loss and fuck off in my personal opinion

Fuck
You

childhood is idolising Cat
adulthood is realizing that Cersei makes more sense

childhood is idolising willas
adulthood is realizing that hodor makes more sense

I guarantee they're setting her up to unite, rule and heal the North or all of Westeros after the War for the Dawn.

Completely ignoring that she would be usurping Bran for the North, but they'll kill him and Jon and Dany cause lol magic goes away

hey im just trying to stimulate the new thread a bit.

>not idolizing Willas Tyrell, the NEETlord from Highgarden who will inherit the Seven Kingdoms after all the normies die in wars

away wagecuck

i meant Fatkid McSeizuremule

I know I just wanted an excuse to post based Willas

so what the fuck is she going to be doing for all of season 8 while everybody else is actually contributing

you dont need an excuse for that my friendo

walk towards the camera smugly

are they really going to make sansa so dumb that she is unable to see the big picture and will start scheming against jon with LF for petty personal gain

will be peeved if they do

PEEVED

Play with Peters little finger

>make sansa so dumb

She IS that dumb. If anything they're making her too important.

childhood is idolising GURM
adulthood is realizing that Dabid makes more sense

>Dany will end up on The Iron Throne

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

>>childhood is idolising Jon/Tyrion
>>adulthood is realizing that Stannis makes more sense

You're doing it wrong.

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he was overrated?

We see you jon autist

Seriously, hold the door.

HODOR CAN YOU PLEASE HOLD THE DOOOOOOOORRRRRRR

Azor Jaqen

Make that one with the Jaqen and the faceless men.

yeah, it's like branfags claiming that you can stimulate bran, who is infertile tully shit

he can't be king

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

Azor Jaqen
Once a free man of the free city of Lorath. Leader of the Faceless Men of Braavos.

>Leader of the Faceless Men of Braavos.

Fucking retarded showfags s-m-h

What do you guys think will be the greatest feat Bran will achieve with his magic? obviously GRRM gave him some serious powers for a reason. Hodor is only the beginning. He's probably gonna use it to really fuck shit up but how?

childhood is idolizing Joffrey
adulthood is realizing that The Hound makes more sense

Reminder that Jon and Aegon are really twins.
Aegon isn't dying his hair blue to hide his Targ genetics, it's to hide his Stark genetics.

>Aegon isn't dying his hair blue to hide his Targ genetics, it's to hide his Stark genetics.
Ok Preston,

I think people commenting on how much Jon looks like a Stark will be a clue to this, if Jon and Aegon are twins then they'd both look more like their mother and not Rhaegar.

Fucking faggot in denial, nerd!

be lord of light

Find a better Ashara for next season.
>protop
You can't

Why do you think DnD has any idea who Ashara is? Have you not watched the show since season 1?

Focusing on Cersei who's still alive and who might be crazy enough to send an army North to squeeze them between themselves and the wights.

lol yeah right. jon and any are going to be the ones dealing with both cersei and the wights. and cersei is not sending anyone north.

If you're looking for logic, you haven't been paying attention.

Look at seasons 5, 6 and 7 and tell me it's impossible that they can have Sansa be the one to take Cersei down where Dany and Jon both failed

>it's a "realistic fantasy" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=-WEDcZTLL48

Sansa and Arya are going to be taking on Cersei. As cringeworthy as the plot will be, I'm still hoping Jaime will be the one to kill her. Arya will probably kill Robert Strong somehow in the show.

What are you faggots even talking about nine months a year sheesh

>I'm still hoping Jaime will be the one to kill her
well hes leaving her in season 7 apparenetly so there goes that

Wait is Game of Thrones 6 coming out? And D&D are writing it instead of GRRM? What a fat fucking hack.

You two are delusional, you really think all jon and dany are going to do is deal with the night king all season? Season 7 proves that it's literally their show now. Every important thing that happens is going to have them at the helm. And it's retarded to think dany is going to turn her attention away from the iron throne so much that sansa has to step in and take care of anything. If cersei sends her people at anyone it's going to be at Jon dany and their dragons who are the real threat, not some little girl.

Dany just spent a whole season trying to take down Cersei, and failed.

You know who happens to not give a shit about lowborn people who'll be collateral damage, hates Cersei and the Lannisters and who the audience loves? Sansa.

Dany and Jon will be focused on the Walkers, leave the human shit to people like Arya and Sansa

Yeah early copies of GoT 6 have leaked in some foreign countries. In the book it turns out Mel isn't even present for Shireen's burning and it was Davos who convinced Stannis to do it. Also GRRM has a note at the end and says book seven will be out next year.

Willas isnt even in the show, and thats a picture of garlan

He'll try to warg into the Mad King to stop the war from happening, but instead causes the Mad King's madness (like he caused Hodor's retardation) and sets the entire plot into motion.

But the human shit isn't going to be left to arya and sansa. Cersei and kings landing is going to get roped into the white walker stuff, it's retarded to think otherwise. The south isn't going to just not be affected by the war for the dawn 2 electric boogaloo. You must be stupid if you think anyone except jon and dany are going to be at the head of any more major arcs. You know who else jon and dany get btfo by at the end of season 7? The night king. So by your stupid logic that means they're not going to be fighting him either

Where are Dany and Jon headed to right now that made them agree to a ceasefire with Cersei? Night King. They're only gonna be focused on him.

Cersei explicitly wants to let them win if only barely (leaving her to take down their depleted army) or somehow take each other out leaving her as the sole Monarch. Jaime rides North alone. She won't be nearly as ropped into it as you think. Heck, Euron's not even ropped into it either.

You really think they'll give Arya and Sansa nothing to do?

share your favourite gifs from the show

inb4 Return of the King ending

inb4 Sauron = Walkers

inb4 Saruman = Cersei

inb4 Scouring of the Shire = whatever shit Cersei does while Jon fights Walkers and they come back to

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

So I'm nearly done with my re-reading of A Clash of Kings, why are people going against Stannis when he's the rightful heir and should be the next in line for the throne? Also do you think Renly liked the idea of becoming king more than ruling Westros itself more than living out the reality? His flamboyance towards his struggle for the throne make me think so and did he want to fuck Robb?

>Completely ignoring that she would be usurping Bran for the North, but they'll kill him and Jon and Dany cause lol magic goes away

Magic won't go away in the ending, the story so far has been about magic RETURNING, compare the amount of magic in the first book with the last ones, it would be stupid to spend the entire story about magic returning to the world just to go back to pretty much not existing in the end

You see him fucking die. It literally shows you that there are multiple Jaqen faced faceless men.

>you really think they're gonna give arya and sansa nothing to do?

Uh, yes? They're already doing nothing this year except playing pattycake and the Littlefinger filler.

You are dumb if you don't think cersei and the iron throne is converging with the white walkers and magic arc, it's already starting in season 7, face it there's no purely political plots left, and the iron throne battle is jon and danys not sansas no matter how hard tumblr memes it

Sauce?

This is a last hurrah for magic. Just it not going gently into that good night, fight fight fight against the dying of the light

Children are dying, giants, direwolves, Walkers soon and at least once recent dragon

any new leaks lads please if you are willing id suck dick

>They're already doing nothing this year except playing pattycake and the Littlefinger filler.

True but it also reinforces unfortunately that Sansa will remain in power in the North in Jon's absence even though Bran's alive and a trueborn male, t. Faggot and Faggot, and knows how to wield it since leaker says she more than handles Littlefinger even when falling for his Mean Girls tactics

>cersei and the iron throne is converging with the white walkers and magic arc, it's already starting in season 7,

It converged and diverted m8. Or did you miss her not caring and wanting Jon and Dany to die fighting the Walkers and Jaime leaving by himself?

Jon and Dany are explicitly giving up fighting for the throne so they can focus on the big picture, the walking Dead.

The ones interested in politics, but who wield power and who can't fight or plan battles are getting fewer but are natural enemies

Bran will make magic great again!

He's gonna build a new spine, and make the Lannisters pay for it!

>new leaks
The whole season leaked dude. What more could you possibly want?

is Varys finally going to get good season?
And by that I mean a few good scenes that don't consist of witty quips and being the straight man to Dinklage? He started off alright last year with his confrontation scene with the whore, but they ruined that character momentum pretty quickly.

I'm sure they'll find a way to work her into a scene smugly negotiating with some WHITE MAN.

What if The Great Other is sealed within The Wall, would that even make sense at all? Honestly, it's really the only reason I can see a very large, magical wall made out of ice existing aside from to stopping The Great Other's soldiers from breaking free because they've somehow immobilized it which is how the likes of Cold Hands or the wights can't get past.

Will they ever mention Mereen or Essos again? What was the point of all that if its just 'lol democracy wins'?

Where is the Jeyne Poole smut?!
Where are the Dany being used by an entire khalasar and their horses as breeding-mare stories?
Where's the dragonfucking?

"lol democracy wins" WAS the point.

lets pretend it's season two

do you guys think stannis will take king's landing

i think he will, but he will get lost in intrigue and eventually killed, maybe poisoned, by the lannisters - they did kill his brother

>The mentally challenged bloodthirsty cunt just GTFO to better lands and appoint an ambitious sellsword who doesn't give a single fuck about slaver's bay to rule it.
>democracy wins

You do realize Daario's gonna sell Slaver's bay to the slavers for a few thousand gold coins right?

I mean not on the show because it's a cartoonish fantasy with a perfect ending now, but if that was at least attempting to be realistic?

wtf I love arya now

hngggg
that's shopped right?
I mean I saw the original but it cut right at the top of the panties.

>Dany just barely wins against the Walkers
>army is decimated, one dragon dead, two severely injured
>Westeros is an absolute mess
>Slavers retake the cities thanks to help from Volantis
>Dany can't fix the one country ever mind both

Please George

Its real

enjoy

>HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Who's this goddess????

also > AYY DABID.MEMBER BOOKS
> I DON'T MEMBER

I want her to sit on my face with these panties and grind herself or piss all over me

The point was so that the dragons would have time to grow.

tfw Varys has dropped so low in his career that the best scene he had was with a simple whore who is a literal nobody in the series.

jesus fucking christ

this image cures heterosexuality

now I'm gay now.

thanks maisie.

>now I'm gay now.
based underage moron

this can't be real

What cant be real?

Shitposting or pics leaking of Maisie having a nice meaty pussy?

But isn't it super naive and bordering on racist to say this white girl mandated by fate fixed the dumb brown people into democratic states? Last we say they were bordering on a theocracy.

He still never went into detail on how Stannis returns

Lena Headey is getting $500,000+ per episode from here on out.

She won't last more than 3.