Justice League Trailer Update

I have a friend who works for the CW Network and he has told me that the network has another DC Films special planned for January, 2017.

He tells me that the Justice League will not debut this month and will not be attached to Rogue One. The special will have a behind the scenes look at Wonder Woman, the first full trailer for Justice League, casting announcements, a new updated slate and also will feature a lot of Aquaman and some news on The Batman. The special will be one hour long.

The working title for the special right now is "Road to Justice" or "Road to the Justice League". Kevin Smith will host with Geoff Johns and they are trying to bring some of the actors on board.

my wife's won has a friend who's uncle works at best buy and he says you're a fagot

>Kevin Smith
trash

>He tells me that the Justice League will not debut this month and will not be attached to Rogue One.

What the fuck does Rogue One have to do with anything?

We're supposedly getting a Justice League trailer attached to Rogue One

>Flash
>Superman
>Wonder Woman
>Batman
>Aquaman
>....

who the fuck is that last one?

can the CW afford such a drop in ratings?

Fucking google it, retard

Cyborg, created back in 1980 and was a long time member of the Titans but the got upgraded to Justice League about five years ago during DC's endless cavalcade of reboots.

I was making a point
no one knows who the fuck that is
fucking autists, I swear...

Why debut trailer in January ? When you can attach it to one of biggest movies of the year.

And maybe Episode VIII will drop teaser trailer in january ?

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Sure you were.

>Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go weren't popular shows where he got exposure, inaddition to the DC animated movies
>google doesn't exist

Not everybody lives in a fucking smegma hole like you do

>No Martian Manhunter
He would be so fucking cool if they just put him a live action show and let him CGI some fun transformations. Just imagine him going ham and growing 4 extra arms or phasing through people and scrambling their brains. But no lets add Cyborg because he's got a laser gun and jet pack.

you are right
we cannot all be 30 year old autists
watching old cartoons made for children

The League has always needed a true Hephaestus character. I remember when they were toying around with making Steel that guy. I'm glad to hear they've gone with Cyborg instead. I've been a fan of his since his first appearances back in Wolfman's Teen Titans.

Cyborg doesn't even have a jet pack. That could have made him cool.

Speaking of which, why didn't they just make it Steel instead of Cyborg? His whole thing in the comics was that he wanted to pay tribute to Superman after his death and carry on his legacy, so he built a nigh indestructible power armor suit and donned the Superman cape to become a literal "Man of Steel."

Don't get me wrong. I like Steel as a character, but I always thought it was a huge snub overstepping Cyborg to make him a part of the League instead.

If they played it right, they could make Cyborg the Singularity hero. I dig that as a concept. Imagine a cybernetic Swamp-Thing.

Because original Steel is Iron Man and Grandson Steel is Collosus and both of them are already popular and recognizable so it would look like a rip off to people who don't read comics

To me Steel doesn't really work except as a supporting character for Superman, he really is just Black Iron Man.

Cyborg's better as an independent character.