The Grand Tour Discussion Thread

Episode 3 was pretty good, felt like old Top Gear

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcasthe.net/series.php?id=64344
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2983764/Pictured-damage-Gear-presenters-loaned-supercars-took-vehicles-comfort-zone-Australia-s-rugged-Outback.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agreed though hammond was annoying as shit on their tour and it didn't feel like they ever found an ending to their grand tour

Finally a good episode

Wouldn't say the others are bad but the others were more like the boring old top gear episodes where they don't really do much

Those hellcats are nasty, I wish they would've talked about how Dodge gives you two keys...

Black: only spits out 500hp
Red: the full month.

yeah, i didn't like how they flanderized Hammond into "le annoying American Redneck XDD"

First EP was straight up bad though.

first episode was great if you're interested in cars and not just a pleb who wants to wacth "the wacky antics"

second episode was god-awful

third episode was great

Dunno maybe i was just so hype high on finally seeing it that i don't think it's a bad episode guess i'll figure out when rewatch in the future

Yeah I thought the same, episode one was good, two was shit and three was excellent, hope they stay in the UK for more as the news / conversation street was actually funny this week.

i swear the only really funny bit of that whole ordeal was when they woke up early to try and get away and he jokes comes back from a jog lol

I agree conversation street was pretty funny

Was clarkson waearing heels in the converoiasont street beigning ignie

No idea, but I noticed that this week too.

Anyone who has a link?

For what? How do you fucking breathe if you can't find downloads for these shows?

EVERY FUCKING WEEK

broadcasthe.net/series.php?id=64344

it's literally on the pirate bay

i am always amazed how people who are this tech-illiterate somehow find their way onto Sup Forums

>next episode is called "Enviro-mental"
>it will be a cheap-car challenge

FUCK YES, MY BODY IS READY

Glorious, can't wait to see them do their old TG specials.

Is it going to be kinda every episode is a lite-special of old TG?

Because that would be awesome

if by"lite-special" you mean an episode with no car-reviews and just a challenge with some studio-segments inbetween, that has happened before on old Top Gear too.

it was ok, but literally nothing happened

it sounds stupid, but they spend their huge budget on the wrong stuff

I want hem to do stupid things with expensive cars like dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2983764/Pictured-damage-Gear-presenters-loaned-supercars-took-vehicles-comfort-zone-Australia-s-rugged-Outback.html

>amazon prime
I'm literally killing myself.

How many episodes and for how many seasons is this gonna run?

>cheap car challenge

my body is ready

3 seasons... I think 12 episodes a season.

the whole fucking episode was basically

>lol hammond is annoying see?
>lol may is annoyed by hammond see?
>lol jeremy is mad they call his car brown when it's orange see?
>repeat ad nauseam

is american writing the script or something?
somebody needs to tell them you shouldn't beat the joke to the ground

i was wondering why these episodes feel so short, it's because it's the same joke over and over again
come the fuck on

just pirate it, thats what i did i aint giving them money after not allowing me to watch it on prime the first couple weeks

I wish they would stop this whole super car thing. I want to see normal cars

i like this man. he has a very good opinion. great guy!

I'm only half way through the first episode, why do they keep excluding based May?

it's a joke

It's as funny as the Nascar driver

I don't care about the cars at all

>brits feeling like their """"""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""" is superior

Yeah but do it to Clarkson, May is more interesting. I'm enjoying it so far though, the cgi graphics for the engines is good when they x ray them. Some of the "banter" feels a bit too scripted, hopefully its just nerves for the first episode

>implying i'm brit

>implying there's a difference between you subhumans

>says a filthy nigger

this

this

the america pandering is still annoying

do you think they still race the cars?

any way to watch it with trivia only?

did they all draw the pictures themselves or did someone else do it for them

>American panda ring
>stretch joke that American cars are louder and less efficient than European
>same thing
It was better than the second one. Didn't feel as horribly scripted, but you could still tell. Humor isn't quite up to par yet, but it is a massive improvement. I think they realized how bad the first few ones were and only had time to re-edit the first episode. Brain crash running joke is a failure.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried racing the Rolls, but due to no gear shifter or race mode it didn't make for good video.

May probably did his, but the others were most likely done by someone else.

>TGT will never top North Pole, Burma, Bolivia and Vietnam specials plus the two Albania episodes.

Those tended to the better episodes and GT seems to be nothing but them.

Clarkson-era Top gear is either hit or miss, GT has about the same consistency.

kek

>the two Albania episodes.

two? i only know the one where they go on a trip in luxury saloon cars and jeremy drives a Lada or whatever that was, it was okay

I think Hammond has an arts degree, so he probably did his as well.

It was a Yugo.

One is the road trip and the other one is half of the demolition episode.

Do they still sit around and bitch about parliament and the PM under the guise of talking about new cars at all? Those segments were always comfy.

Not really, since the whole shtick is going to a different country each week, they script bitch about the local culture and politics instead. They didn't even mention parliament this week when they were in the UK.

They only shat on Jacob Zuma and that's about it

One episode out of three

They are less offensive and have less bantz compared to an average TG episode

>COCK

If it's a road trip it's most likely the Romania episode where May rocked a Lambo, Clarkson an Aston Martin, and Hammond a Ferrari.

Clarkson's was pretty shit so it was probably him.

Just finished it, great stuff

Yes he was