7/23: ACB 65 - Shabliy vs Towsend
7/25: Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - EP 3
7/27: Combate Americas: Clasico - Lloveras vs Fuentes
7/29: ONE Championship - Conquest of Kings
7/29: UFC 214 - Cormier vs Jones 2
7/30: Rizin 6 - Bantamweight Tournament

Previous thread: News:

>Nick Diaz provisionally suspended for ghosting USADA
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/michael-chiesa-appeals-ufc-fight-night-112-loss-mario-yamasaki-failure

>Conor claims he'll want want to be murdered by Khabib after upcoming loss to Floyd Mayweather
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/dana-white-conor-mcgregor-wants-khabib-nurmagomedov-in-russia-after-floyd-mayweather

>Luke Rockhold says the MW division is f*cked
mmafighting.com/2017/6/30/15902740/luke-rockhold-on-middleweight-the-division-is-f-cked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtBv1Jk8qF8
imgur.com/a/lLfyc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498884568936.webm
youtu.be/_W7wqQwa-TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mauro is the GOAT

Schaub bless

For me it's trials and tribulations

who is your favorite ufc female fighter?

What's good on fight pass?

I'm watching WSOF,WSOP,PSA, whatever and wow......she's a big """"""""""""""""girl"""""""""""".

Also there's a million dollar prize up in the future. And judging by her medals and that nose I wonder who will win it.

What's her name?

Randy on commentary is maximum comfy

Kayla Harrison. Two time gold medalist in Judo,unlike Ronda. To fight MMA in sometime in the future.

Are they going to have her fight gabi Garcia? She looks fucking huge

Damn Sefo recruitin some talent

shes a big girl

>youtube.com/watch?v=EtBv1Jk8qF8

>UFC president Dana White says Conor McGregor wants to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov in Russia (around December) after his boxing match against Floyd Mayweather.

Is Conor the greatest athlete of our generation?

wut the fuck. She looks huge as shit. I didn't even recognize her. Also why is she at an mma event? Did she finally commit to it? I know she was wishy-washy about it

you're an idiot if you actually believe that, Conor doesn't want that fight he wants Nate or Tony (someone that won't pull out)

Judo coach is gonna cream his jeans

If he heems Floyd somehow he's the greatest athlete of all time.

So you think DANA FUCKING WHITE would hype a something that Conor didn't say?

Dana White?

You are fucking dumb, Dana White is a man of his word and would never make up this story to hype a fight that will never happen.

Heavyweight title fight starting on LFA

>Tew Mewbile Arena is gunna be de mewkka of cowbat spots after Floyd's old, pruny 'ead clatters off de canvas, yeh

Laugh now but by the end of August you will Apologize......APOLOGIZE

I used to download all the AXS Fights, not enough time to do it now.

Even if he wins no one will care.

The UFC is fucking Maia. They are bending him over a barrel and fucking him in the ass. He had to win 7 goddamn fights in a row to get a title shot, and now when they finally gave him one, they only give him 30 days notice. Most of that time will have to be spent getting his weight down so he wont even have a full month to actually train and prepare for a younger, stronger, more athletic man like Woodley. We joke about bellator feeding obvious cans to their top guys and prospects, but this is predatory match-making at a level that it shouldn't be possible. Who ever made this decision should be fucking ashamed of them self

>mighty manlet and his irrelevant shitter division being traded

we /BLACKEAGLE/

Can I get a quick rundown on how CTE works? My understanding so far is...

>Brain goes boop against the skull
>Tau proteins clutter up
>Built up Tau proteins prevent healing
>Brain turns into shriveled peanut

First and foremost, the UFC is a business. They want crowd-drawing fights.

Maia plays human backpack. His fights are boring as fuck. The majority of folks don't want to watch him. Not to say he isn't skilled or good at what he does, but he isn't exciting.

he literally choked the fuck out out Rick Story, Matt brown, Carlos Condit, and Armbared Neil Magney. that's 4 finishes over ranked competition including a 2 time title challenger (who some considered the real champion). That's literally a better resume than woodley had before he beat robbie

The age-old divide in sports that involve matchmaking right here. No way to make everyone happy, unfortunately. I like Maia but his style is not for everyone, I'm just glad he's getting a shot at all.

>Rick Story

Journeyman.

>Matt Brown

I saw that fight and I saw him playing the human backpack until Matt Brown gave up and let him get the choke.

>Condit

Condit was a moron who tried to rush him. He is much better than that and acted a motherfuckin fool

>Neil Magny

Padded meme.

If Maia wins the title and somehow Cerrone gets a title shot how would that fight go?

who cares hopefully Maia gets BTFO then Woodley gets BTFO soon after and then we are back to WW being interesting again

Cerrone via RNC

Wtf happend, was that brainmatter pouring out of his nostrils?

Cerrone would try to use his muay thai kicks. One would get caught and Maia would use his wrestling to put him on the ground. Side control to back control, punch until choke opens up.

>Most of that time will have to be spent getting his weight down so he wont even have a full month to actually train and prepare

Maybe more fighters should fight at their walking weight.

Maia beats Cowboy easily in the first round via meme choke. Cowboy is heartbroken. He falls into a deep depression which is worsened by unlimited Budweiser and his grandmothers death (TBA). He commits sudoku at the BMF ranch behind the horse stable and is found two days later.

>Rick story
consistently beat hot prospects and proved that he was the boarder between skilled fighters and the actual elite

>Matt Brown
Like you said, he dominated from the back and chocked out his opponent

>Condit
It doesn't matter what condit's game plan was, he is an undeniably eileite fighter and Maia finishes him faster than the current champion did

>Magney
If he hadn't fought maia he would have won 10 fights in a row before the Larkin fight. He is one of the only 2 men to beat Gastelum and the other is Woodley. He has repeatedly proven to be one of the toughest outs in the division, but sure you dont like him so he is a "meme"

Fuck off casual.

I dont disagree. But consider that woodley (who cuts more weight than maia) has been in training for a few weeks already because he was literally told he had a fight coming up early so he would have more time to prepare. His wieght loss will already be far underway and that was the UFC's plan to give him every advantage possible

Fun fact but do you know where Cerrone is so susceptible to liver kicks? I have a theory that it's due to energy drink consumption.

It's pretty well known that Monster and Redbull are damaging to the liver and leave scar tissue. With the amount that Cerrone has consumed (he has fridges full at his ranch) he has probably done permanent damage to himself. Making him more prone to damage in that location.

Dunno. I thought maybe he burst a blood vessel

Where are Ronda's nudes?

In the dumpster where they belong.

Fake, don't bother

imgur.com/a/lLfyc

Not much, not very good, most likely not real

It's a business, not a tournament.

Woodley mentioned he was training for his next fight months ago, this has obviously been official or semi-official behind the scenes for a long time (and presumably Maia has been aware of it as well). It's just only been made publicly official recently.

Unless the UFC told Woodley his opponent was Maia months in advance but didn't tell Maia until just now, which would be fucked but I don't think even Dana is that much of a shithead

Meh it's fucking nothing
Miesha's was fap worthy at least

K then /been/ I'm off to the shadows again, I'll be back when the mcgobbles meme end and you stop talking about him every other post

>Story

He's a glorified gatekeeper and you know it. Shut the fuck up.

>Brown

He hugged him the whole fight. It wasn't even a fight it was a grappling match.

>Condit

Everyone makes mistakes. Condit made a poor judgement call and paid for it. His mistake does not an elite make.

>Magny

He's a fucking padded meme and you know it.

Get off the brazzer dick homie.

is she hot tho

My god, how is Rhonda's boxing so atrocious

In like a chubb Jewish aunt type of way, yeah

Niggas be like.... Maia only beat Brown and Magny they are dookie.

Niggas also be like..... Who da fuq is Gunnar Nelson and Jorge Masvidal

xD

>xD

>lhw

One man has them. Dare I say it.....is he our guy?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498884568936.webm

Jorge won that fight.

>the state of your life

....is very good.

nice man, glad to hear you lost your virginity finally

such a sharp short punch

If sex is what drives you, then I'm sorry you're missing out on life.

Leave Saub alone, the guy is a self made millionaire.

Stop being h8ers.

really good posts boys im proud of you

>those media scores

You can thank the Canadian for that. Dude is obsessed with me.

It's been proven that fighters will get told to go out and bang or else face light discipline for having a boring match but i was watching stoned once and came up with the theory that they will orchestrate spicy bangers either by forcing them to bang or by fighters slightly acting to ham up the fight. Doing this would keep casuals interested and is just a spectacle overall. Mostly this applies to fights where the commentators are like "OHH WHAT HEART ON THIS MAN WHAT A WARRIOR".

i'd say they need to come up with a better strategy cuz there are still plenty of boring as fuck fights

This is exactly what I imagined. Conor choosing Khabib for a monster ppv in russia that would rival the metallica concert at the airfield. The military flew choppers over the crowd to try and control them.

youtu.be/_W7wqQwa-TU

it's a bold move because

1. challenges the "conor is scared of khabib" meme

2. puts all the pressure on the pull out merchant to show up. could you imagine the hit his reputation would take if he backed out of that fight.

what would ja rule think at a time like this?

*chews loudly*

Update that my guy

>ywn eat horse meat sleep and train just to destroy people in a cage

If I update it I'll get big?

>Conor claims he'll want want to be murdered by Khabib after upcoming loss to Floyd Mayweather
Gonna sage every single one of my posts in this thread you Muslim shite.

2x that amount MINIMUM

4 times dis amount

How was WSOF?

Didn't get to watch it

Casual scum.

>I don't think even Dana is that much of a shithead
Lol.

Not much else, actually

Thoughts on grisham and stann commentating 213?

>tfw started another heem meme

post yfw WME sells off mens FLW

It's only words

Is Michael Johnson the best shit talker in MMA?

the best shit eater you mean