/nba/ - Leastern Conference Edition

Where will Ainge's elite dealmaking lead us to next?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/clippers-austin-rivers-trade-team-rift-chris-paul-trade-2017-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RISE DUB NATION

rudy to spurs very interesting

> Keith SmithVerified account @KeithSmithNBA 54s55 seconds ago
>Source: If PHI can't sign JJ Redick, they will move on to potential offer sheets for Kentavious Caldwell Pope and/or Otto Porter.

>Source: If PHI can't sign JJ Redick, they will move on to potential offer sheets for Kentavious Caldwell Pope and/or Otto Porter.

Rudy fucking Gay to the spurs lmao. Desperation.

>>Rudy Gay Close To Deal With Spurs Amid Interest From Warriors

>Rudy Gay Close To Deal With Spurs Amid Interest From Warriors

I'm fucking done

how the hell would kawhi and gay work?

>not the Celtics JUST edition

IM EATING CRACKER SANDWICHES(SALTINE CRACKERS ON BREAD)

SOMEONE SEND HELP

WHAT THE FUCK ARE MY RAPTIES DOING? SIGN SOMEONE YOU FUCKING DWEEBS!!!

What if Westbrook doesn't sign the contract?

I don't want this to get lost in all the hustle and bustle of the night but I absolutely NEED you guys to acknowledge the kings will be awful for the foreseeable future.

>I can do all things
Fuck my team over with a monster contract and dismantle all of my future dynasty

rockets are getting hayward, just you wait

Worse than LMA and Kawhi

who fucking makes all these images

Wow you know you fucked up as an organization when there's an article on Business Insider about your problems

businessinsider.com/clippers-austin-rivers-trade-team-rift-chris-paul-trade-2017-6

>how they keep fucking over how passes and shooting work because they pander to their twitter base

what did they change?

>Golden State could possibly catch a break for the 2019-20 season. The NBA projects the luxury tax to be $131m in

Gay is gonna be 31 coming off an ACL injury. He's gonna be the main SF backup, probably letting slowmo Kyle Anderson go. Jonathan Simmons is gonna get a stupid contract because NBA GMs are the fucking worst.

Threadly reminder

What will /nba/ do if Gay somehow unJUSTs himself like >Javale did in the playoffs?

I tell you why you should post a power ranking thread right now:

It makes you feel good

With all these warriors players getting max contracts, and Curry getting the biggest contract ever, how much of a paycut is KD gonna take?

At the rate this is going he might have to sign for vet minimum.

knowing how much of a beta he is he probably would do it too lmao

I legit like rudy gay but isn't he coming off an Achilles? why does that not seem to worry any of these teams?

> Keith SmithVerified account @KeithSmithNBA 1m1 minute ago

Keith Smith Retweeted Keith Smith
>Source: Brooklyn Nets also weighing potential offer sheets for Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Otto Porter as well. Talking with vets first.

>Source: Brooklyn Nets also weighing potential offer sheets for Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Otto Porter as well. Talking with vets first.

DANNY AINGE IN PANIC MODE

He should wait until the first FA week is over so Presti can keep making moves.

Gay can hit threes

Javale was shit, bay area media wants it so badly to be a story of he was just misunderstood and the Warriors culture saved him but he's still a knucklehead lmao

>@WindhorstESPN on Gordon Hayward: With no state income tax, #Heat can actually offer him more money than #Jazz. Expect Miami to show that.

Fuck gay.
Keep slo-mo.

>Otto Porter

FUCKING MAKE THIS HAPPEN

dont forget the bulls

It's very likely that Wizards will match a max and he's not going anywhere. Would definitely be great for PHI though.

A healthy Lin, Dlo, Otto would be nice

*may-mays

>take less money comrade
>for the good of the team tovarish

>Rudy Gay's camp is pumping breaks on reported agreement with Spurs. They have meetings scheduled over next few days. Rudy weighing options.

FUCK YOU BROOKLYN

YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY RUIN ALL THE HOPES OF SMALL MARKET TEAMS IN KEEPING THEIR PROMISING PLAYERS ON GOOD CONTRACTS

>David AldridgeVerified account @daldridgetnt 27s27 seconds ago
More
Thunder played long game, didn't bombard or crowd Indy because OKC knew Pacers liked Oladipo/Sabonis. Waited them out.

what does he mean by this?

> Alex KennedyVerified account @AlexKennedyNBA 59s59 seconds ago
>Rudy Gay's camp is pumping breaks on reported agreement with Spurs. They have meetings scheduled over next few days. Rudy weighing options.

He could be a buy-low option for teams looking for bench scoring. Otherwise I don't see the appeal. He's getting up there in age too.

THIS OFFSEASON IS LIT

so if iggy leaves and we dont sign rudy gay, who tf are we gettin?

Ginobili is coming back with veteran minimun right?

Why does anyone want gay on their team? Do they not see what he is?

OH SHIT VINCE IS COMING HOME

>phil jackson is off the Knicks and paid to go away
>loser

>THIS JUST IN: Andre Iguodala will sign a 5-year, $48m deal with San Antonio
>THIS JUST IN: Andre Iguodala will sign a 5-year, $48m deal with San Antonio

Directional passing was always garbage. But you can't even run a fastbreak because they're so fucking lazy by giving EVERY player (even if they're a shit center) to pass up an easy layup for a stepback 3. You can't hit long passes at any regularity because it would fuck over the already terrible defensive AI. Shooting gets tweaked, left alone for months, and then from ASB to when they stop updating the game, they change it on a whim to keep the park faggots happy. They introduce the archetype bullshit and turnaround so every fucking one can hit a 3 so little Jimmy from suburbia and Tre from the hood can heroball and pull up from 24 feet. I so want Live to come in and challenge, but it's still EA.

I didn't see Nene for 4/15. Seems like a good price.

>being a small market team
>ever
lmao

Why do you think you drafted Jordan Bell

nice source, faggot

SOMEBODY POST THE RBL IMAGE WITH KOBE, MJ, AND VINCE DUNKING RIGHT NOW

WE'RE FUCKING BACK

fake news should be banned

that seems a bit too much

>David AldridgeVerified account @daldridgetnt 15s16 seconds ago
More
Pacers just didn't like offers they got this time around. Cs wouldn't give Brown/Tatum; Indy wasn't interested in Boston vets/non BKN picks.

really makes me think

They valued Oladipo/Sabonis less than the pacers.I don't understand why it would matter if you offered it sooner than later.

back for our annual second round tbagging at the hands of LeBum and boys

> David AldridgeVerified account @daldridgetnt 30s31 seconds ago
>Pacers just didn't like offers they got this time around. Cs wouldn't give Brown/Tatum; Indy wasn't interested in Boston vets/non BKN picks.

>Pacers just didn't like offers they got this time around. Cs wouldn't give Brown/Tatum; Indy wasn't interested in Boston vets/non BKN picks.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Celtic haters BTFO, no way you trade two studs for a loser who's going to LA

>celtics wouldnt give up jaylen brown for fucking paul george

jesssuuusussssss

>the city of danny ainge

god imagine being a celtics fan on this board right now

i want you all to know im nearly dying of laughter as I sit inches from my screen typing this frantically

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the pacers gm is going to get fired

Oladipo has a thing in his contract extension that says he can't be traded before July 1st so the Thunder waited and it paid off against all odds.

This is a GM miracle.

We take a moment to appreciate the fact the Celtics are lock for the ECF at minimum and aren't the Bulls,Pacers or Nets

on a 1 year fucking rental?

yeah fuck that

2018 PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS
>WEST
1. Warriors
2. Thunder/Spurs/Rockets
3. Thunder/Spurs/Rockets
4. Thunder/Spurs/Rockets
5. Grizzlies
6. Nuggets
7. Lakers/T-Wolves
8. Lakers/T-Wolves
>EAST
1. Cavaliers
2. Bucks
3. Wizards
4. Celtics
5. Heat
6. Sixers
7. Hornets
8. Hawks

I like how people are trashing the celtics. Paul George for 1 year and they will still get BTFO by the Cavs. Ainge is playing the only sane game if you are not the Warriors or Cavs: Wait for Lebron to retire and warriors to start infighing

sam presti to the knicks when?

Nope. I can see Washington or Miami beating the Celtics

SEETHING

> Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 11s
>Utah's Joe Ingles has yet to start negotiations with any team, agent Mark Bartelstein tells ESPN. Starts taking meetings Saturday

> Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 11s
>Utah's Joe Ingles has yet to start negotiations with any team, agent Mark Bartelstein tells ESPN. Starts taking meetings Saturday

Omg these are trash

>actually believing paul george is gonna go to the shitshow that is the lakers.

The Eastern conference is probably going to be the biggest joke in all of professional sports.

Yes, the Kings are terrible and are going to stay terrible. This shouldn't even need validation.

If you aren't shooting for the top every year, there's something wrong with you.

that is a Big Baller prediction right there.

If you're trying to compete today in the year 2017, and you have the second best team in the east with the option of choosing Paul George, an all-star and franchise player, or Jayson Tatum, a rookie who never played an NBA game, which would you choose?

How BTFO are the Celtics? The east is so weak now that the nets are like one or two moves away from making the 8 seed and making Celtics assets worthless

Better check that out with an ophthalmologist lil homie

>You now remember the Knicks committed $72 million to Joakim Noah

Danny Ainge plz

>2. Thunder/Spurs/Rockets
>3. Thunder/Spurs/Rockets
>4. Thunder/Spurs/Rockets
yeah real nice predictions there, weon.

Meming aside George is going to LA come next season right

it seems like he won't commit to any teams and Pacers didn't get any real offers

>giving up a top 3 pick that made all rookie second for a 1 year player, non-guaranteed that wouldn't even make you a title contender

no im glad danny didnt do that

100% correct, Wizards > Celtics, they were much better than them in the playoffs if u consider the fact Silver rigged the series for IT

Where is lowry going? I think clippers

>When was the last time the were relevant? Who was your best player in the last, lets say, 15 years? Please, inform me. No bully.

Not the same user but the Hawks were good there for a while. They had Teague, Horford, Crawford, Johnson, Pachulia.

DID YOU SEE.... VEEEEE CEEEEEE!?

its definitely not guaranteed. if lakers don't come close to making the playoffs this season wouldnt shock me at alll if he stays with okc.

>The east is so weak now that the nets are like one or two moves away from making the 8 seed
We'd know if there were any deals now that they have Russell.

Yeah, giving the Pacers 1st round picks for 30 years for PG is a great strategic move. Celtics could have gotten Paul George, Iggy, and any other free agent and still would be swept by the Cavs. Not a celtics fan but they have no path to a championship next year.

Absolutely. Don't be surprised if he's traded mid-season by OKC

That's probably the best explanation for his return.

>I don't know what trade leverage is despite the fact George also said he's willing to commit to good teams that trade for him not named the Lakers