What's next for his career...

What's next for his career ? Is he good enough to play for a good club or will he end up in Turkey or some midtable french club ?

Other urls found in this thread:

diez.hn/media/fotogalerias/887084-370/galería-ludivine-kadri-la-esposa-del-futbolista-más-feo-del-mundo
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably a team where he earns the most money, not that it isn't the best thing to do.
Maybe he'll let his wive decide

you think he's enjoying his time at home ?

Coalburners are so fucking disgusting, barely human at all.

she's so gorgeous. black men are truly blessed

that is one ugly nigger. would literally be a binman or in prison if he wasn't a footballer

he actually looks pretty good as far as nigs go
mirrin that jaw

This post made me sick. Thanks

I wonder how a girl can go for someone like that. Look at his slanted eyes, his potato nose and his big bloated lips. He isn't even able to grow a beard just some pubes and is showing heavy hair-loss. Her child looks nothing like her and she has single-handidly wiped out thousands of years of genetic history. I can understand if a woman goes for an attractive half-mixed black guy but one of those straight from the boat - just why? Me myself I would never go for a pure African girl but mixed ones are usually attractive.

>I wonder how a girl can go for someone like that.
It's money.

You're not a homosexual man or a straight woman. Maybe she finds Sagna attractive.

He's a footballer dude, there's nothing to do with his looks at all.

WE WUZ CASTLE LORDS N SHEET

Is that her son? top kek

Mate this man is 1,76m, he's straight from Africa a muslim, cannot grow a beard, has no aesthetic features in his face at all. This woman could've gotten herself a 1,90m tall rich white 10/10 french man with no problems.

i don't think rich french dudes go for algerian women desu better for her to stick to her own kind

yeah

she's perfect desu

>french
>white

>its another 'white bou mad that he can't get any white pussy' episode
sad!

she's half arab tho', her genes are already shit, no waste.

>it's a white boys get mad about world class athlete marries supermodel episode

Stay in your lane Akmed. Beurettes are not immune to the BBC either.

This makes me pretty sad.
I know its money but it is not like Ludivine Kadri cannot get any other rich.

diez.hn/media/fotogalerias/887084-370/galería-ludivine-kadri-la-esposa-del-futbolista-más-feo-del-mundo

wew

Global rule 3. Take your teenage sexual frustrations to Sup Forums guys.

>Ludivine Kadri, la esposa del futbolista más feo del mundo

Is Sagna uglier than Hector Herrera?

>imblying she has the intellect to dig a French lawyer or doctor
WAGs marry football players for a reason user

B B C
B
C

famous athlete with money i guess

Not sure why you quoted me. I have nothing against interracial relationships.

i have nothing against it too as long as it is a black male on a white woman

Why do Arab girls love black men so much?

But she married him when he was still playing in bumfuck nowhere France. There must be more to it.

money solves all problems and makes everyone prettier

Hes got a good personality

Women will flock towards even poor footballers in the hopes they get big, I see it all the time here.

>poltards getting upset about a half-arab chick race mixing

???

But he was already a promising footballer + he's Muslim like her + grew up in France like her.

A rich, French-speaking Muslim athlete isn't extremely common, so she took the opportunity.

He is not a bad looking nigga to be frank. I mean, is darker than your mom asshole, but thats it. He has a good facial bone structure, and he is lean as fuck.

Man, looks so much like her.

Is everyone in France Muslim?

>What's next for his career ?

Becoming the king of Portugal?

Is everyone in the United States Christian?

Like 7-8% of the country

But unlike Sagna most negroes in France are Christian actually I think, but I'm not entirely sure

Why do white women love black guys so much?

No, some are John

handsome lad

sill slay the fanny when he's older

kek, nice one Portugal.

Because white dudes spend most of their time in their rooms watching anime and fapping instead going to the gym and hitting on them.

Only in America they do desu

Although I don't even think American white girls do really, but white American men for some strange reason like to propagate that they do.

Bullshit. Even here in the us it's the German women slobbing all over them. Hell, yesterday I was at fourth of july party and some lady speaking German walks over with the blackest guy I've ever seen.

>mistaking /r9k/ for the real world

get out more macaco

>he doesn't know about beurettes
dude there's an epidemic in france arab men are getting cucked left and right by black africans who take their women

First of all, we both know that didn't happen.

And over here women who are dating (non-rich) non-white men are mostly unattractive and oftentimes overweight desu

LOL

We slay in Germany.

Don't get it twisted.

France and UK are the EASIEST countries for black guys to get pussy in Europe.

Swedish girls also have a weird fixation on black guys.

First of all, one of us knows it happened while the other wants to feel comfortable thinking it didn't

Second of all, German women going after midnight shade black dudes go as after back as the 1950s so don't even try to play yourself, Hans.

>But unlike Sagna most negroes in France are Christian actually I think, but I'm not entirely sure

Probably something like 50% atheist, 35% christian, 15% muslim

To be back on topic, Sagna seems like a good guy, very serious and comitted with a good attitude. Never heard a bad word from him, or about him...
He doesn't seem stupid either, he's not ugly, has a great body, is probably a great father, I can see why she chose him

The likelihood that an American ITT just yesterday encountered a German speaking woman doing this in the US, is very low, so I remain skeptical.

And again, it's mostly women who aren't attractive enough to get with a white man who have to settle for black (or otherwise non-white) dudes here.

>mfw black and never slayed white pussy in my life

i mean like yeah i'm going to study law at the uni and all that but my life feels meaningless and i am a failure to my race

> but Jewish American men propagate that they do

Fixed it for ya

what an uncle tom

fjoaifjaofas

WAT DID U SAY NIGGUH!?

being a "nigga" is only a thing in the united states, black people in the rest of the world are normal people

you should know this

white dutch women love black cock. are you kidding me? this guy is a disgrace to our people

yeah, I heard all white dutch women dated black guys

the king of the netherlads had to marry a foreign women in order to find himself a white wife

ITT: insecure underachievers

> try to think of famous German women
> first one that comes to mind is Heidi Klum

would love to watch them have sex desu senpai

see people are attracted to different things, mesut. you think she is weird for breeding with this guy who you are obviously gay for since you're judging a man this much but she will also think you're weird because of your scat fetish. the world doesn't work based on Sup Forums's or /r9k/'s laws.

>people now actually believe Sup Forums memes
you idiots

this. sex tape when?

First time I've seen a nig football player this attractive

You're the gay guy, right?

Because he's attractive that's why, are people here ignoring that fact on purpose or what?? I mean is not like white women have high standards anyway

No, but that dude is definitively attractive, and black which is something that I've never seen in my life hence my random comment

Do you think he deserves Ludivine?

He's rich, attractive, famous, in shape... So uh yeah.

Well yeah attractive people generally look good together so I'd say yes

Yeah I agree. Have a good weekend

>Probably something like 50% atheist, 35% christian, 15% muslim
my ass, belgian nigs are mostly christian since they're congolese
french ones come mainly from muslim countries like senegal, mali and ivory coast

How's the race war agenda coming agent?

Pro Tip: If your tricks dont work on Blacks its not going to work on Whites

Keep pissing into the wind, your new world order agenda is a failure

have you just figured out what money is?

there is an ancient black saying...

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

>10/10 french man

>I wonder how a girl can go for someone like that. Look at his slanted eyes, his potato nose and his big bloated lips. He isn't even able to grow a beard just some pubes and is showing heavy hair-loss. Her child looks nothing like her and she has single-handidly wiped out thousands of years of genetic history. I can understand if a woman goes for an attractive half-mixed black guy but one of those straight from the boat - just why? Me myself I would never go for a pure African girl but mixed ones are usually attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

damn... i guess they really wuz kangz

Sangas not even ugly or a bad guy(on the field)
>Strong tackle broccoli sagna

Is she Arab?

Everyone whining about French footballer Bacary Sagna's looks, should post a time-stamped selfie to show is how much better looking you are than he is

and we should all start tripfagging

whiteys are so fragile :(

It was used as an excuse to lynch blacks historically and remains to this day as a meme.

>he needs to use mental gymnastics to figure out why a woman would rather have a black man over him

I can't even see this nigger in the dark

Charlie Murphy doesn't have shit on him.

Just because we haven't completely mixed our entire genome yet like you have Bra

fuck he's so hot