Wake up

>wake up
>see this next to you

wat do?

Reporting?

Hey guys, my name's Kevin. I'm a popular user on the 'ddit. Now lately I've been hearing a lot about this place and thought I should check it out.

I just couldn't wait to get to famous Sup Forums and check out the Sup Forums board. Plenty of intellectual discussion about all the latest TV and movies. Not to mention all the hot memes (big guy 4 u amirite xD). And I have to say you have not let me down in that aspect. In fact, there was riveting fun in of the recent Batman v Superman threads. The difference between DC and Marvel and some of the most epic jokes I've heard. My sides were in le orbit.

But it hasn't been all sunshine and bacon because of threads like these. Frankly I'm disgusted, appalled, and disturbed by posts like these. Yes I know, teh chan is all about teh lulz, but this crosses the line by a mile. One thing I can not stand for is pedophilia. It's wrong on so many levels. I'm literally shaking right now. I have seen so many posts like this since I got here and I'm shocked beyond belief. Do you realize what you're doing? You're sexualizing children CHILDREN. Professional help is hopefully in your future because you sick puppies are in desperate need. I urge you to think about what you're doing and think about how to fix yourself.

Really, I like this place and I'm gonna stay for a while, but you need to clean up your act. Or I might have to clean it up for you. Just a friendly warning from your neighborhood ledditor

lift up her shift and kiss her tummy

>sniff... sniff...
what did I ever do to you?

Give her three more years and she'll be a Goddess.

I would never fall asleep during frozen&chill with kpim

NEVER

she was literally already a goddess 3 years ago

0000 quads for truth

kek

she's been a literal goddess for more than that, user

nice contact

absolutely based

QUADS OF TRUTH

>tfw she keeps getting more beautiful everyday

how is this even possible?

I'm sorry you had to witness this, Steve. :(

She'll peak at 13 or 14 and then it's all downhill. That's what happens when kids get too pretty too soon. Just look at Brighton Sharbino.

are these legs age appropriate?

I predict peak around 15-16. Then she'll go on pregnancy pills and start to drink alcohol regularly that will fuck her up.

lol, you wont turn me into a pedo, you sickfuck

DELET THE HARD COLD TRUTH FACTS

Very much so, yes :3

They're dick appropriate

well, probably, but who knows

once they're post-cunny, they're out of my jurisdiction, anyways

so watching them burn is just part of the fun