Childhood is idolizing Luke. Adulthood is realizing Rey makes more sense

Childhood is idolizing Luke. Adulthood is realizing Rey makes more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like faggothood

quality post my man. op is a faggot.

>childhood is working to get what you want and having to confront your fears
>adulthood is being automatically good at everything
I think you got this the wrong way around sempai.

Why does she look so smug there? Which scene is that?

>Childhood is idolizing Luke. Adulthood is realizing Star Wars is for babies

Luke was the weakest character in OT and Han was the best. Leia was fine but meh rebels suck anyway, Disney needs to stop making everything so fucking white and black/cut and dry.

>Heros on both sides

Lucas at least fucking did something original with prequels.

>STOP LIKING THINGS

childhood is idolizing han solo

adulthood is realizing Luke was a much better character

1 dimensional bad guys are the worst. hurr hurr im mad looks like i better start murdering my teammates.

Adult post right here

>Heroes on both sides

Like... uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh...

Fuck off

>you

>childhood is growing, learning, suffering setbacks and loss, but ultimately overcoming obstacles and coming to terms with your past
>adulthood is when you're awesome at everything and everyone loves you and you always win

uhhh

Childhood is idolizing Luke.
Adulthood is idolizing Leia because you're a 30 year old virgin with no girlfriend.

>posts actually handsome guy to mock his hobby
Try again, he'd probably taller and more attractive than you even considering he collects plastic figurines.

Adulthood is realizing no one gives a fuck that it's all just a sham to eat, drink, and fuck until you die. Life doesn't matter in the slightest just bullshit.

luke is a cute, rey will inevitably get BLACKED, but whatever floats your boat

>STOP LIKING THINGS AND DON'T BE YOUR OWN PERSON WITH VARYING INTERESTS

the real character progression of luke is discovering he is not the main character in the story of the universe... and he takes a step back to let his friend save the galaxy and giving his father a chance at redemption

your brain isnt maturing.
dont hate the player, hate your brain.

>CALL EVERY THING I DON'T LIKE ON THE INTERNET IMMATURE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME SOUND COOL WHEN IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER

What is the point of Rey besides having a vagina? Why didn't they just have Finn be the main character? Could've fleshed him out, given him some Imperial friends. How cool would that have been? All taking place from the Imperial's PoV until a certain Rebel gets captured and they all escape and then run into Han Solo blah blah blah.

Adulthood is growing out of basic shit like this

What did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4

>actually handsome guy
Fucking kek'd

Adulthood is caring how others use thier time until they die

Adulthood is not feeling obliged to watch shit like this

Adulthood is making your own choices and living with them until you die because you're not obligated to do anything other than basic needs like having food, warmth, water, and sleep

But they need a strong, undefeatable female character to grab the tween girl demographic

Childhood is thinking Star Wars is cool

Adulthood is realizing it's for children

Childhood is wanting to be Luke. Adulthood is wanting to fuck him.

Exactly this.

Adulthood is being interested in things and not caring what others think of it

Adulthood is actually realizing the empire is based and got plenty of things right.

So it begins

True
Han was a selfish asshole

What else do you do, legbeard? Do you watch Steven Universe? Pixar flicks? The Flash?