What did Sup Forums think?

What did Sup Forums think?
Personally, I loved it.

Do you want more?

vulture.com/2016/12/cw-superhero-crossover-was-a-huge-success.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0pwb9NvFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone yesterday described these modern superhero shows as TBBT with capes.

I think that was the best summary of TV capeshit as of yet.

Umm... guys

Dominators, I'm ARGUS

this picture looks ridiculus, did seriously someone pay for that and then said "this is acceptable"?

Are they baneposting?

For you

i noticed this too while watching it

Dominators, I'm NIGGLE

Look at that nig Arrow standing like Superman.

I bet that good percentage of the people who enjoyed this shit were the same people who shat all over Agents of Shield's production a while back

>no batman
???

Well, that maybe means they could afford hiring screenwriters for the next crossover and not drunk monkeys

You mean Atom?

>Y'know, Kara looks exactly like my cousin

I chuckled

Just looking at this picture embarrasses me - it's such goofy shit.

Jeez I've seen kids with better looking Halloween costumes. Guess they have a low budget.

This picture why I don't watch superhero tv series. Just too much cringe.

>Kara could've prevented getting mind controlled if she just speed blitz to get the president
Clark should educate his stupid cousin

That's why people like it more than the DCEU

>scene cuts
>you're really wearing this shit
>i'm an """actor"""
>what is my career

+1

And its not just cause its DC, I don't watch Marvel series either.

>Non-capital batman
But Diggle was literally Oliver's batman

>shit like that is a huge success
What went wrong m.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0pwb9NvFE

You and I. The thing is I kinda want to try them, since Arrow and Daredevil gets decent amount of praise.

>The CW rarely cancels shows
>When they do they get you gigs in their other shows
>Getting paid to wear silly costumes and play make belief with a bunch of qts and bros

Living the deram.

Yet it's better than a 250 million budget movie, weird times we're living

is this power rangers?

Marvel tv shows are nothing like the CW shows though. The stuff Netflix does with their Marvel licence is something HBO would kill to have on their resumé.

Okay, I decided watch it and I am one and half minute into Supergirl and there is already problem. Her friends are talking secretly about (not)telling her something while she's few metres away from them. Doesn't she have superhearing?

Melissa makes me so hard.
I want to hug her thighs and hump her leg, while my nose is buried in her ass and my tongue in her cunt.

>Doesn't she have superhearing?

Yeah but she can control to block out background noise, she wouldn't listen in on her friends, she's a good girl

Okay, thanks. But what if there is terrorist attack few blocks from her flat and she doesn't hear it?

Well she'd SHUT UP!

Can't watch that shit.
Gotham's comfy though.

Someone get that hot head out of there.

What cosplay group is this ???

Daredevil 1 and first half of 2 season - yes.
JJ - maybe.
Luke Cage - shit.

the entire thing could have been solved with only flash, super girl and firestorm, the rest of them were useless. Also, they should have brought superman along but they probably don't want to overshadow girl

Honestly most capeshit is garbage and this was no exception.

However

It was better than the DC movies and the marvel shitfest quipfest movies because it was at least semi entertaining in it's own way.

Many people will write it off because the special effects were shit though.Which they were to be fair.

Wait I thought the shows were set in different universes?

Diggle does the stance a lot. think he is a bane poster

Supergirl is the only one from a different universe and they can pretty much freely travel there due to Cisco/Vibe's powers and she even has a gadget now that she can come and go whenever she wants to

Sorry but that looks terrible. Couldn't they use cinematography and stuff to make it look less terrible?

>The stuff Netflix does with their Marvel licence is something HBO would kill to have on their resumé.

HBO belongs to WB so they could be making DC tv shows with the production values of Deadwood if they wanted to. Fuck they could make a Kingdom Come 12 episode minishow and it'd be several orders of magnitude better than whatever literal cuckold propaganda Netflix is making with Marlel characters

But they don't do it because this is what superheros should be, fun shit to watch drunk

arrow: supergirl plz sit this out, i cant trust you
supergirl : okay

real terms; blown bugdet, so we can afford supergirl flying around in a fourth show

That is Firestorm and is not supposed to be a nigger.

You are an idiot, look at the post I'm responding to, I'm talking about the character in the center behind Arrow, that's the Atom played by Brandon Routh who was in Superman Returns.

Also, there was a black Firestorm but you obviously don't read comics.

Explain.

Not really. Not one Netflix original show holds up to shows like The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Curb, hell even Game of Thrones. Netflix is a meme. Netflix is an illusion.

It was GOAT. Marvelcucks on suicide watch. Its ok,Marvelcucks,this will only hurt alot

stop posting that skeleton

I'm happy it was a success and I'm so ready for more. I thought the episodes were great, just a shame it didn't start off better with supergirl, felt kinda cheap to just have it at the end and then show it again in flash.

it's like you're ashamed to enjoy it, you pathetic piece of shit

retardation: the post

Just... turn off your brain. :^)

I don't get it. How can the people who hate on AoS enjoy this crap? This was terrible. And I was actually looking forward to this crossover because CW is at least usually fun to watch but this... the dialogue alone was cringeworthy most of the time.

This is fun, AoS isn't.

AoS is fucking retarded, it has no idea what it wants to be.