Wow, she got FAT

Wow, she got FAT

Yeah. Having children does that.

If I didn't know better id say she's wearing body armor but it's clear she's not.

lmao

Pregnant women gain weight you ass.

she doesn't have a kid in the show??

Boobies! :D

she still hot to me

women older than 25 are trash

That's the best bullshit excuse she could come up with ?
She clearly went on a food rampage. I'm not complaining. Fat juggs are nice but just admit you like burgers don't blame it on the baby.

And then they birth it out.

Why is she CQC like Snek?

Yes, and that weight in normal cases is located in the womb

I do this whenever I cut up a banana

LEL

How does that explain her being fat on the show? I thought there was no more
McDonalds.

>That's the best bullshit excuse she could come up with ?
Having a child makes you very hungry

>it's a png poster episode

>Having children does that.
no it doesn't

WE

Those kids are the reason why you shouldn't take steroids.

STOP OPRESSING ME

DELET THIS

jusus, are you 12 ?

>people making excuses because she had a kid over a year ago
>people thinking she's not a gross hambeast because "muh big tits"

Everyone needs to be killed.

she doesnt have fat jugs, they're flappy pancakes

Well isn't her love interest a hambeast?
Maybe the writers figure there won't be any need for suspension of disbelief as long as she stays that way.

Yeah I just felt myself give the writing more thought than the writers did fuck this show

i prefer food to vanity because im a hedonist

she dervives her enjoyment from being admired, i could not give a shit

we are both hedonists

>Well isn't her love interest a hambeast?
More like "wasn't" LOL

This sounds like some top tier level fedora tipping post but I agree. We only live once so I wont give up my desire to eat whatever the fuck I want to eat to drop below 10% bf. I remember not going to the gym for a couple months, though. Holy hell did my diet make gain weight quickly.

>that scene where she runs over the cars without cracking the windshields or setting of the alarms

I can believe a lot, but that was too much.

its just a fact, not tipping anything. the same feeling drug addicts get from drugs, she gets from being sexualized. like lots of women.

ive been sexualized, i was a chad, all it brought me was women, i thought that was great until i found out women are horrible and ruin your life unless you micromanage them. all that stress is less desirable than eating whatever and working out whenever.

>what is Baby Weight
Sigh.

The difference is you'll die at thirty from chugging Mountain Dew and butter soup.

thats not how being 20% bf works. your body works fine its just unattractive.

can lift, run, BP fine, chol fine, hormones sub optimal because the fat creates estrogen, but nothing thatll kill you

TRIGGERED

Correct. But the actress had a baby IRL. Women tend to gain 25-30 pounds during pregnancy to be able to produce nutrients for the child during breast feeding. The human body is quite amazing.

>woman plays role in show in post-apocalyptic setting where food is scarce
>gains weight and people say that doesn't quite fit the setting
>STOP OPRESSING ME

Meanwhile Christian Bale...

>Women tend to gain 25-30 pounds during pregnancy to be able to produce nutrients for the child during breast feeding
Kek. Tend to gain aka the average female is too lazy to not gain them.

>at least two of those kids have the downs big time.
Yeah crossfit and pregnancy are not a good combo.

Post him fat as fuck for American Hustler.

Movie was so disappointing tho, fuck O. Russell, fucking trannie fucker.

Yeah I don't understand why AMC isn't more SS Nazi-like on the physical attributes of their actors. In that kind of apocalyptic scenario I don't think even Boogie could manage to gain weight.

wow you sure are intellectually analyzing this, now

I also gotta add the same bullshit applies to the guy playing Samwell Tarly refusing to lose weight for some godforsaken reason.

Woah he got BIG

Why does a rich actor need to breastfeed anyways? Fucking hell LOSE THE WEIGHT and give your baby formula. Breast feeding stopped being obligatory before this cunt was born.

Bale is a goddamn monster of a human

>Why does a rich actor need to breastfeed anyways?

Breastfeeding haws positive effects on children.

The difference is you're an ugly guy. She's a cute woman. Hell if I wasn't the ugly retarded product of 2 40 year olds I might care about appearances myself. Instead I've retreated from the world that's only beaten me down my entire existence. Hell being fit just comes naturally to this gook. No, I'm not saying she doesn't have a strict diet.

Formula has positive effects on children. Being in decent shape has positive effects on your show. Why does this cunt need to be that size to breast feed anyways? Her tits were always gigantic.

im not ugly im just fat now, was chad for like 24 years. its bullshit. you end up like brendan frasier getting justed.

theres a reason he let himself go, once a few women fuck you over you realise its not worth it

Photoshop and plastic-surgery to tighten the stomach skin

>Formula has positive effects on children.

No not breastfeeding a child has adverse effects and breastfeeding them has positive effects.

THICK THICK THICK BOOM

TIME BOMB

Why didn't they just kill her off?

Seriously they spent all last season laughably hiding her pregnancy. Wrote her out of episodes, and then she comes back and won't lose baby weight making your 'serious' show even more laughable.

She's not a major character. If I was her husband I'd get a DNA test on the kid, might be some cucking going on.

She's still pretty hot imo
>tfw no Tara gf

Look like normal kids to me.

I'd pound her every day until she loses all that weight

>that first kid
Congrats, your son's brain will be half formed, but at least your abs are tight.

>she's not a major character
She's the one that's gonna kill Negan and then marry Maggie

>be 1 of those babies
>no knowledge of this photo throughout life
>fast forward to 18 years
>go in the attic
>stumble upon this photo
>see mom
what do?

Why do you need to be obese to feed your kid milk? Don't tell be her DDD tits were useless before she put on the weight.

>Anyone more attractive than me is shopped

tumblr plz go

And Bale was too big for the suit when he started Batman Begins so had to cut down again.

Utter machine.

>Why does a rich actor need to breastfeed anyways?
Why are Americans so scared of natural bodies and their functions?

As I have no idea about the comic's plot, please tell me you made that up.

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

DELETE THIS

OH YEAH that bitch is dead
Hard to want to keep the shit in this show straight

CUT OUR DICKS AT BIRTH
WE ARE THE STRONGEST ON EARTH
DONT BREASTFEED OUR KIDS
FOR THAT WE HAVE BOVINE JIZZ

AMERICA 123
AMERICA GOOD FOR ME

Fuck off fatty.

You're not a hedonist, you're a glutton. Google words you don't know the meaning of.

Glutton derives his pleasure only from food. Hedonist maximizes his happiness, with food and all the other pleasures (sexual, laziness, etc). He didn't say he limited his pleasure only to food, you assumed that.

t. hedonist

no one in this thread would have the dedication to do what this woman did though

true id never fuck an asian guy

And?

No one in this thread could have kids to begin with?

>having children in 2K16
Why would anyone do that?

those kids look like they have one pair of grandparents

He made it up.

>be in apocalypse
>no food anywhere
>get fatter every episode
no commitment to the art, smdh

because women live such unfufilling lives that they think having children will make it meaningful

>anything other than having children
>meaningful

t. cuck

she thicc now

Those kids look happa as fuck. She definitely got bleached.

Although I guess that means they'll grow up into mass murderers.

>Women actresses refuse to diet or lose weight for their roles
>Men go thru entire metamorphosis for their roles
>Bitch and cry they get paid less

Having said that, is titty fuck the shit outta that breeding cow.

Stop looking in the mirror so much.

Shoot up a school.

>Boo zombies and so we have no food and everything has to be accounted for and rationed
>Have this big fat fuck walking around
Does no one even notice.
Like Jesus someone should ask why she's getting triple rations.

>It's a "Sup Forums doesn't understand pregnancy" episode

Not surprising since you autistic underages have never been near a woman.

>baby weight
>shit women make up because their hormones depress them, causing them to turn to food to feel good

Like that fucking guy above who posted that pic of the fit mother. I'm not going to waste time looking up her circumstances but it's obvious they're clearly different from most pregnant women. She's the exception. By this logic every fuck ITT should be Dwayne Johnson-tier because we have no excuse.

>no evolutionary benefit on stocking up on food incase there's a sudden loss in food starving the mother and child

just like suppress your evolutionary biology bro lmao

>no evolutionary advantage to just dragging a woman back to your cave and impregnating her

just like suppress your evolutionary biology bro lmao

Am I the only one who would want to adopt after getting married so my wife doesn't ruin her body?

My mom had 3 kids and never gained a pound, she works out daily

>getting killed by the tribe is good for you or the tribe

hooray now theres 1 less hunter and 1 less father that sounds biologically sound

>Never gaining a single pound even when carrying around another human being
>Working out daily even in the end stages of pregnancy

That's a fucking lie and you know it.