Being a Marvel fan is so awesome. It feels great to keep winning and winning and winning

Being a Marvel fan is so awesome. It feels great to keep winning and winning and winning.

It feels so fucking good.

Maybe DCucks would be feeling like this if they actually demanded kino from WB instead of accepting mediocrity like BvS.

What exactly are you winning by being a fan of this drivel?

not being biased feels pretty good too. i can enjoy everything.

>BvS
>mediocrity

This is what marveldrones actually believe

Instagram color filters the movie

Shit is weak bra

>Sup Forums>>>

I can smell your cheetos and high estrogen through my monitor

haha

Being DC fan is so awesome becuase you actually get deep and complex movies instead of happiness for Disney producers

This is what Dcucks actually swallow

hahahahaha

This is kino. Airport scene is opposite of kino.

>tfw just finished watching Luke Cage
Feels good man. DCcucks can't compete.

>be a marvel fan
>doesn't read marvel comics

Also I can't imagine anyone being a fan t these movies . They aren't awful but I really doubt anyone has watched any of them more than once.
To be a true fan of a FÏŁM you need to watch it at least 3 times

> Thinks random mess of color filters and badly placed religious symbolism is complex

Can you explain, in meme paragraphs these following scenes.

- Booooyyyyssss
- Penis shaped ships in Krypton
- Jolly Rancher mouth rape
- Lois running in screaming "that's his mommy's name" when she wasn't even in the room when Superman said Martha.

Go
-

Disney get all the money and RT scores
I'm so happy right now!

Baby Groot! Haha - get it?

DCucks can only analyse their art-house K I N O and discuss on Epicurus problem of evil and deconstructive approach of their movies. HAHA how pathetic

>76889268
One post in before DC gets mentioned in a Marvel thread. I think that's a new record.

Can you insecure fucks just enjoy your movies without dragging the adults into your discussion?

whats his face as lex luthor ruined any chance this movie had at being good, and you know it.

>implying i dont have a room full of every x-title from the late 70's up until they killed wolverine
i just hope trump will make marvel great again, they have been so shit lately

>he can't appreciate a talented actor bringing a new spin to an iconic role
>i need everything to be the way i remember it when i was a kid!!!!

you're the death of cinema, kid
stick to picking out what pop culture references make it into your drab save the universe adventures

>talented actor
i didnt even have to read more then half a sentence to know you are trying to bait me.

>slogged through both seasons of daredevil waiting for it to get good
>never got good
>mfw

>Booooyyyyssss

In psychology it's called masking. Masking is a process in which an individual changes or "masks" their natural personality to conform to social pressures, abuse, and/or harassment.

>Penis shaped ships in Krypton
Symbolism. Krypton - father, Earth - mother. Superman is son of two worlds

- Jolly Rancher mouth rape

Lex "feed" goverment
- Lois running in screaming "that's his mommy's name" when she wasn't even in the room when Superman said Martha.

When said Martha, yeah she wasn't
But when Batman screamed "MARTHA. WHY DID YOU SAID THIS NAME" She was

Did you miss the bit where the motherfucking Punisher shows up?

Only the first four episodes of DD S1 are good. Did you like the Punisher stuff at the very least?

In order:

-which scene is that?

-as a visual slap to make you realize that there's tons more sexual imagery throughout the entire movie, most of it subtle enough to slip by unnoticed if not for the overt uses early on. The movie even begins with the birth of Kal-El, and is mirrored in the close with the true birth of Superman.

-it's the setup to Lex being a violator - of personal space, of the Kryptonian ship, of Zod's remains. Notice how he even smacks Clark on the chest at the charity dinner but can't bring himself to touch Supes when they're on the helipad? That's the payoff - this guy that like to invade everyone's space just can't bring himself to touch the icon.

-Because Bruce repeats the name like two or three times during his tirade while Lois is running in to shield Clark.

being a marvel fan means you're a numale or a woman
being a dc fan means you're a man

not really dudes it's just not my thing. idk why, i usually like this kind of stuff

It's cool, bro. I didn't even get past the first episode of Jessica Jones. Luke Cage was capekino though.

>he didn't make any quips how do i argue back!?

I know it's bait but...

DCucks sure like polishing feces till shiny

For a Marvel fan, you sure seem obsessed with DC.

Awwww, how cute. You had to revert to Liotta images because of Cap's cuck-out, huh? All that wasted space. but I guess we could say the same about your skull.

DELETE THIS

pretty good shot but why did they film it in black and white?

I'm really glad marvel keeps doing well and am sad that WB keeps fucking DC properties up

Perhaps they should let marvel and Kevin Feige make their movies like Sony did

That's thing isn't it
Marvel has been shit for ten years. D.C. Is wrecking them

>The Mouse, the Fox, and the Bunny

The Mouse is on a campaign to consolidate all comics IPs under their banner. For now, that means the Bunny. Know why? Because the Fox actually has some leverage on the Mouse through Star Wars rights. That's right - if the Mouse messes with the Fox, the Fox can bite him right on his plump ass by holding Hope a hostage. For that reason, Fox IPs are represented more or less fairly on critic sites and social media, failing or succeeding on their own merits.

The Bunny, on the other hand, has no such leverage. so anything that can be cast in a negative light can and will be by a small army of botnets and third-world shills repeating ad nauseum any rumors they can cook up to poison the well against upcoming Bunny projects.

These are billion dollar IPs, so if you don't think that's worth a few Mousebucks and that things like this don't happen, you're the one living in a fantasy world.

The Spider has already fallen.s

because is more "deep"

It's been scientifically proven that marvel fans are manlets. Marvelets if you will. They're known to be cringy as fuck.
>HUR HURRRRR DKEK
Nah I hate them both but marvelets seem to be more vocal about their autism

I can say both are the same shit