How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl0fLqJqSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to this

to this

>tfw you will never be that autistic

to the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Every fucking time!!!

Fuck the way he looks and acts, he could be me!

all the signs were already there

big nose
no chin
eyes too far apart

we all knew in a few years she'd go JUST

You know what pisses me off about you. Never in your life have you taken responsibility for yourself. Problems with authority? It's a conspiracy. Can't make friends? Everyone sucks but you. Beat up by too many niggers? Time to use scientific racism to put yourself above them.

Geez, I do the last one to you. I can't respect you. You never admit you're wrong, you just play mental gymnastics. Your self-abzorbtion is ruining my character as well. I look down on you even though I shouldn't and it's turning me arrogant because your self-imposed retardation makes me think I'm better than you. And that's wrong.

What's even sadder is that you don't question authority, you just lick the boots of another authority that pretends to be rebellious. You spit out your party's policies positively verbatim and without doubt, like a slave.

The worst part of all, that's how you get away with it. You're hypocritical, you're a deceitful, and your narcissism is contagious. Congratulations, I admit defeat, asshole.

Nah she was literal perfection
The jew must've done something to her. Maybe because she was as white as white can get

>oi bruv wanna shag

Brit genes

>the jews
nah it was the burgers of cheese

to this

Her acting in the 5th film was so naturalistic and charming, such a beautiful thing to have been captured on film. Hopefully there will be a director's cut in the future.

Why don't british people have lips?

keked and checked

She used to be an ugly kid and now is a fat and ugly woman

What's the big deal? It's called "British genetics"

jesus christ, is she fucking balding??

>She used to be cunnykino and now is a fat and ugly woman
fixed

Ugh, c'mon anons, don't do this to me.

what's up with british women and balding?

With how she looks now, do you think if I tracked her down and introduced myself and engineered a situation where we were both trapped together until she agreed to be my gf that I'd have a chance?

They tie their hair back too tight because they spend most of their teen years behind tescos giving blowies for cigs

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this what we've come to? A pasta combo?

Please tell me what is going on there.

>she winks at you and gives you this look

what do?

He might be one of the Ulilillia-type autists that's terrified of cameras and/or mirrors, and his messed up autismo brain short-circuited when he realized he was on film.

Prime Luna is the reason why I want to become a millionaire and preserve my brain in a jar and wait until 200 years when everyone can live with their waifus on the digital realm

Maybe seeing his reflection sends him in loop.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nl0fLqJqSg
Why does this fill me with such sadness?

>Please tell me what is going on there.
There's a projector and he's trying to walk past without blocking the screen.

so this is the power of white women.. woah

This makes me sad