What is some good drunkino?

What is some good drunkino?

I'll contribute with boys & girls guide to getting down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J4x6x-EFEWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I refuse to contribute to your thread because of your unironic use of the word kino

>not watching a TV series youll forget half of and rewatch while hungover

This

Barfly

I generally get bored of kino if I'm drinking. It's much better for helping me get through a hangover.

That said, I used to love Dave Attell's insomniac when I was drinking.

the lost weekend
leaving las vegas
big lebowski

I know it's super iconic as THE bourbon but I really hate Jack. It's taste is just offensive even when i mix it in shit. My bourbon of choice is Wild Turkey but I even prefer Jim Beam and Evan Williams over Daniels. Am I the only one?

I was the exact same way. I drank a ton of whiskey in my 20's, and I usually ended up with a bottle of Evan or Jim. Never cared much for Jack.

There Will Be Blood for that. For beer do like Beerfest.
Jim Beam for the win.

I used to love it, but I went to Jameson for a bit and when I went back it tasted so watered down

I use to drink with Don in Mad Men.

All those whiskey's are better than Jack except for Jim in my opinion. I stuck to Jack for historical reasons within my family, but I don't drink it anymore except every once in a while.

I used to fuck Jewish MILFs with Don in Mad Men

Nice. I had to rewatch the entire show like 6 times to remember what happened. I hope your kike didn't get pregnant.

Just rewatched this and it is a great film, the drinking is hilarious

Under the Volcano is brutal drunkino
youtu.be/J4x6x-EFEWs

>Barfly

also this

>That said, I used to love Dave Attell's insomniac when I was drinking.

Recently rewatched em all on youtube, that show was so classic

Drink along, anons.

>not drinking Canadian Club
plebs

I unironically prefer Jack Fire (cinnamon).
>inb4 butthurt whiskey purist

MY man

i really like watching film noir drunk. then again i jsut really like watching film noir. also i really like drinking. now that i think about it i've barely watching anything but film noir this week and i haven't been sober for a single one.

TRIGGERED

seriously tho, sounds pretty gross

It's better than regular Jack D.

Not exactly a high bar, though I doubt adding cinnamon improves it. Bourbon is sweet enough as it is

fantastic film. I just ache for something as smart as this to be made today

and yes I know the drinking game associated with this kino

Well, you can try anytime.

What are your feelings on Maker's Mark?

Trve detective
Twin peaks
The big lebowski

I dunno I'm kinda drunk right now and watching a Robert deniro/anne hathaway office romcom

LEAVING LAS VEGAS

If you like sweet, get a bottle of Rock and Rye

Maker's Mark is just okay. I find it to be a bit absent of flavor. And the price is a bit much for what it is

yeah but fuck true detective