Will young white men ever get a role model on the silver screen again? Seems everything is broads 24/7

Will young white men ever get a role model on the silver screen again? Seems everything is broads 24/7.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white
money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/
heatst.com/entertainment/star-wars-rogue-one-writers-join-dumb-anti-trump-safety-pin-movement/
heatst.com/entertainment/lucasfilm-president-says-she-doesnt-need-to-cater-to-male-star-wars-fans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They whined their way to victory, I guess "men" are now going to follow suit.

Either women or minorities. It's getting ridiculous.

>Seems everything is broads 24/7.

It's really amazing, and I say this as a white guy, how needy and insecure white guys are. The vast majority of leading roles in film & television are still white and male, and yet white guys fly off the handle if even one instance appears where that is not the case.

>Seems everything is broads 24/7

Sup Forumsautists actually believe this

>and I say that as a cuck

We elected Trump as a cheeky warning, complain about actual sexism (Islam world) or we will shit down your throats

Not an argument

Why are so many things been remade with female or black actors?

>hamill said luke was gay for han

Fucking self hating cucks I swear. What makes someone like you?

I think Mark was projecting his own homosexuality, they clearly had a jealous of the cooler older brother relationship

Well seeing as they represent ~50% of the population, it's not really that big of a surprise that women are getting leading roles.

I believe the term is "white fragility".

There's a good summation of this mindset that goes something like:

>When you've been on top for so long, equality looks like oppression.

And it makes sense, people just see roles that would have normally gone to a white guy going to someone else because 99% of roles went to white men in the first place. So when that percentage starts to drop, it seems like oppression -- when in reality it's just some equality.

So does anyone have a pie chart of movies with white guys vs those without for the recent years?

We live in a propaganda state.

"The long march".

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

It honestly couldn't be any more obvious at this point.

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white

money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/

heatst.com/entertainment/star-wars-rogue-one-writers-join-dumb-anti-trump-safety-pin-movement/

heatst.com/entertainment/lucasfilm-president-says-she-doesnt-need-to-cater-to-male-star-wars-fans/

>Luke
>role model
He was a whiny piece of shit millennial who didn't want that boring uncool farm life. Then he somehow becomes politically involved in a conflict he didn't give a fuck before and next thing you know little shit blows up a giant enemy base, probably murdering millions, just because he wanted to dick the princess

>What makes someone like you?

Excessive drinking of (((media))) kool aid usually.

This is no different than men whining about Alien 30 years ago. A few female leads here and there won't kill you. We still have 90% of capeshit and 100% of kino.

It's 2016, OP.

nice bait, i can tell you've been at this a while

Alien wasn't a female lead, Aliens was however

This

>Deadpool
>Batman v Superman
>Civil War
>Dr. Strange
>Star Trek
>Warcraft
>Jason Bourne
>Blood Father
>Hardcore Henry
>London Has Fallen
>Assassin's Creed
>Jack Reacher
>The Accountant

>space movie for children and old nerds stars a girl
>OMG THERE ARE NO WHITE MALES IN MAIN ROLES ANYMORE

White """""people""""" sure do love to bitch and moan over nothing, huh?

/thread

Where's the push for equality in Bollywood or Japanese and Nigerian cinema? Thought so smartass

>people complain that Hollywood casts white actors as egyptians
>neckbeards defend Hollywood to no end

>Hollywood casts minorities as original characters whose race and gender have no relevance and aren't strict
>neckbeards go apeshit

truly pathetic

>muh cultural Marxism!

It's like the war on christmas lie. One, tiny, microscopic, loss of power and they're ready to flush the entire country down the toilet by electing Trump.

Those all have strong powerful female sidekicks with the (older) men looking helpless half the time. I don't even mean leads, I mean specifically younger roles are all strong girls, what's a movie with a white kid under 25 as a hero/hope for the future recently? Big time tv series can be included

>you shouldn't complain on an attack on your values, culture or identity
honest recommendation: end your life

bye rddit

I'm watching Morgan right now. This movie is Ex Machina - Again Edition.

Surely they could've shown diversity with male physique robot in this one...nope. Some smart robot girl.

you talking to me, bitch?

STUPID!! YUNG MEN DONT GET ANYMORE HEROES SHITLORD!! THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH!!

AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUNG MILLENNIALS AND GEN Z FUCCBOIS!! TIME FOR YOU TO STAY KEK'D XD

Male leads are almost always in their early thirties. The difference is he'll keep getting steady work for 50 years.

>It's like the war on christmas lie
How the fuck is this a lie? It gets worse every year.

>Morgan
Haven't heard of this.

Is it any good or is it filled with Hollywood jewiness/propaganda like 99% of everything else now?

your values, culture, and identity are all appropriated though.

No, Christianity is losing more member every year and becoming less and less relevant. What confuses me is all the victories over religion the left has had over 20 years is being completely undone by hispanics and muslims.

That's how (((they))) work, user.

NAME FIVE.

>My values, culture, and identity come from movies and tv

WEW

>happy holidays!
>STOP OPPRESSING ME!

it's halfway thru streaming right now on 2spooky

so far kinda hurrr my fee fees. more than one discussion on the robot's ((gender))

>gee golly gosh why isn't out country famous for being a mixed pot pressuring racially homogeneous foreign countries for diversity?

I understand the threat of cultural Marxism, but just get fucking real dude.

(((ok)))

thank you for correcting the record

society is NOT shaped by MSE, MSM, TV and films... so we should just not question it. got it!

>Well seeing as they represent ~50% of the population

...but are they actually 50% of the audience of these films?

thanks

When was the last time you went outside and interacted with people?

Not really but at least 50% of the audience is giving itself pats on the back for casting the woman.

>why are cultures different

Holy fuck you are a retard. If you want to see more whites in Nigerian cinema why don't you move to Nigeria and try to change things?

>Ad hom

Epic comeback my dude

>are they actually 50% of the audience of these films

STOP BEING LOGICAL

MY FEELINGS

We're only famous for that because of some Jewish poem on a French statue. It was never the intention of the Founding Fathers, not even liberal hero Hamilton despite the darkies doing vile propaganda to make you think otherwise

Not an argument.

If muslims can't handle someone saying christmas at a checkout or seeing pictures of santa they should have stayed where they were.

They are exploiting multiculturalism and social justice to make their products be sellable to everyone
They know nerds will buy their shit anyway so they may as well pander to the dyed hair thick rimmed glasses crowd and MAXIMIZE PROFITS

>crying adhom
Not an argument

>crying not an argument

Not an argument

((())) isn't ad-hom? Holy hell.

You truly believe it makes sense to be obsessed with culture, and then highly critical of it at the same time? I honestly feel sorry for you if you believe that culture is what's on tv and in movies. Do you not know how to recognize a trend? White men aren't under attack because girls and minorities are getting bigger parts.

What do you consider the War on Christmas to be? The fact that companies stray further from specific Christmas imagery and say Happy Holidays?

Maybe you should stay in your house if you don't like hearing someone personalize their greeting? No one is obligated to protect your feelings.

I'll ask again, so it's your contention that MSE, MSM, TV, film etc. ... THE MEDIA does NOT shape society?

The point is the media and sjw will complain about too many whites/males in lead roles made by predominantly white countries but the same isnt applied to cinema made in other parts of the world.

None of that is relevant. It is a fact that 99 of the populations ancestors didn't even know this country existed 500 years ago, which can't be said for any of the countries mentioned.

>muh jews
>muh founding fathers
>muh niggers

Just stop trying to argue, and just saying you can't be reasoned with because you hate niggers and -some- white people.

But my points refuted yours, don't get mad you lost

yes...........because those are other parts of the world

what's with the lack of blondes as protagonists now?

in these teen novel flicks the main girl is always average looking & brunette

what means by this?

>non-stop televised propaganda dosent effect the way people think.

Plato was talking about how the arts and entertainment can be used as social conditioning in 350 bc you fucking pleb.

>no reply

I see the SJW can't answer a simple straightforward question.

It's like turning on the lights and watching cockroaches scatter.

Lol I'm gonna put you in a diaper and burp ya, pal.

It doesn't "shape" society; not in such a simplistic way. The fact that you're even making this argument proves that people don't watch a movie and say "Wow! A girl is the lead in Star Wars! I fucking hate men now! Down with whitey!"

You think we're obligated to not offend people who come to western nations for a new start? when in rome.

Not an argument

>Plato
>Not Socrates

Sup Forums is not a scholarly source, user

No it doesn't you retarded nigger. Do you even know what refute means? You can't say something is Jewish, and then claim it's refuted.

We are a known for being a mixed pot, and we are a mixed pot. People aren't pushing for diversity and diversity alone, they are pushing for REPRESENTATION. Why would Americans push for diversity/representation in movies of other countries with ancient, famously racially homogeneous countries they have nothing to do with? What is even your point?

art imitates life. art that doesn't imitate life doesn't really affect anything.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. Some people say one, some people say the other. Getting offended that people are offended is still bed-wetting.

It's simply amazing how the leftists lost the presidency, house and senate with logic like this.

How did it ever happen?

I've actually done the reading. Kys

What the fuck is wrong with Christmas decorations? I worked in retail job a couple of years ago. My store manager got very angry when the area manager showed up and said we'd have to take down the tinsel and ornaments that had been hung around the store. What a fucking joke.

So too many westerners in western cinema is a bad thing but too many indians in bollywood isnt?

>Getting offended that people are offended is still bed-wetting.

I think we should just not question anything, ESPECIALLY our entertainment and news media... don't you all agree?

Isn't Felicity Jones hot, guyz? I can't wait to see it!

Black people appropriate white culture when they use math and wear suits.

>ham4her
are they ham operators?

see videos
it has fully infected western society

You're missig my point. I dont care if someone says happy holidays. I care that all the traditions we grew up with have to be played down or not acknowledged at all so as not to offend people.

No, they're just saying that the reason why everyone's ham acting in the Disney Star Wars movies is to support gender equality.

Kill yourself you literal fucking cuckold.

I don't think it's so much a matter of race as it is a matter of gender. Modern action/adventure movies all seem so fucking androgynous. Women aren't allowed to be feminine anymore, they all have to be varying shades of ass kicking dudes without a hint of estrogen in their bodies apart from looking good in a spandex suit. Modern 'nerd culture' has been so obsessed with deconstructing gender roles that everything it creates turns into a bland piece of milquetoast nothingness.

Greatest loss of the century

"hard as a motherfucker", a sports term generally

e.g. "lebron went ham last night!"

they were trying to counter pepe by being edgy

the democrats are so out of touch

There's nothing wrong with them. There's no law against them. Personally I love them, and seeing them in public. Large companies simply don't like them for business reasons. If they think they'll lose customers with Christmas decorations versus non-denominational ones, they'll use non-denominational ones obviously.

It's a reference to Hamilton, a Broadway musical.

Hacksaw Ridge
Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk
Bleed For This

>I care that all the traditions we grew up with have to be played down or not acknowledged at all so as not to offend people.

and you should, that's what the whole process is about... that's its very mechanism... and why they get so upset when you question it.

>muslims refuse to integrate into society and declare sharia law in their neighborhoods? it's just their culture man, chill dude. let's bring more in.

>taking part in anything remotely related to white/western heritage? DATS RACIST MAN! fuck white people!

Actually Christianity is growing. Contrary to R/Atheist memes, reality is quite different. Plus it doesn't even matter how many people support an ideology, Christianity is the one true religion. That's a fact and if it hurts your feelings go fuck yourself.

>implying the true religion isn't Lutheranism

These people will lie and lie and lie again to protect to their cultural agenda. It's fascinating.

Literal cult behavior.

Denying society and people's opinions are shaped by media is like denying water is wet.

Fantastic 4
Ghostbusters
The Gunslinger
Deathnote
Oceans eleven
Mad Max
Death at a funeral
The Karate Kid
Cinderella
Annie
Harry Potter Stage play
12 angry men
Steel magnolias
About last night
The rocketeer

"Happy Holidays" doesn't roll off my tongue as easily as "Merry Christmas" but I feel like saying it to everyone around me anyway just to spite any conspergatives I may run into.