WINNIE COOPER JUST JUST JUST

WINNIE COOPER JUST JUST JUST
>Just be yourself
>Girls don't care about looks we care about personality
>Ew muscular guys are gross
>I like a guy that makes me laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
brandeis.edu/departments/psych/zebrowitz/publications/PDFs/2000+/Zebrowitz_Hall_Murphy_Rhodes_2002.pdf
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/I2004.pdf
personal.lse.ac.uk/Kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's a mathematical prodigy and has done pictorials in men's magazines, and you?

beat it good, manlet
beat it good

Chad wins again.

And yet chose to marry a big dumb meathead. Shows how smart she really is, eh?

Her head is shaped like a Lego Man, who cares

hahhaha it totes is

I've been published too (Stability theory, not the DiffEq one) and I've also managed to not be completely shallow about partner selection so I would say that I am in a better position. I mean she does good work and all but there are much smarter people out there. She got fame for being a women in math and not being ugly.

You want a prize for fucking fatties?

Women literally cannot resist the BIG CHAD COCK.

How do you know he's dumb?

The fact is, that beautiful people are in general also smarter, more moral and spiritually superior. It's a hard pill to swallow, but I think it will help you calm down and stop hating the world so much if you began to understand that.

I've met plenty of stupid beautiful people. Fat people are really fucking up that curve.

[citation needed]

>Saturday night
>at home complaining about some irrelevant skank fucking a Chad instead of going out and actively trying to get a girlfriend

And what women are "decent" nowadays? (Not to imply that women were ever "decent").

Show me a woman that does not wield her sexual beauty as a weapon or a bargaining chip. Show me a woman that values a man for the passion in his heart. Show me a woman who believes that restraint is among the highest of human virtues. Show me a woman whose selectiveness is not an act to be played on and off as a tool of spite.

Show me a woman who actually has a shred of respect for herself in an age of vanity, one who has proven her nobility even in freedom or independence.

I will treat that woman like a queen and carry her on my shoulders so that, in her elevation, she might breath purer air than I. She will have the key to my soul without a single thread attached, and the kindest honey from my tongue whenever I'm awake to give it. (I have only met one such girl out of thousands, and even she eventually fell.)

To any other, I will use as I wish to use (and, more troubling, as they tend to wish to be used). They will play their games until their beauty begins to fail them. Most will go unpunished, marrying the desperate and resourced, and some even continue their debauchery well past the white-veiled date of secret salvation.

I don't believe in hell, so if I can punish a whore by simply playing her game and then beating her at it, I will.

>inb4 cringey edgelord faggot
You're free to live your life as you please. I hope the way you choose makes you happy, in your ignorance or enlightenment. I happen to think that today's society has, in its excesses and deficits, produced more unhappy people than ever before. The above is simply my own way of setting things right.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
brandeis.edu/departments/psych/zebrowitz/publications/PDFs/2000+/Zebrowitz_Hall_Murphy_Rhodes_2002.pdf
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/I2004.pdf
personal.lse.ac.uk/Kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf

Makes sense, doesn't it? Beautiful people have superior genetics in the first place, and also experienced superior developmental stages w/r/t nutrition and health, and likely also in terms of activity and socially.

>psychologytoday
>.edu
>.uk

Get some better sources.

Buttmad troglodyte that thinks he's smart detected

How is this guy a Chad? He's very average looking. He's just tall and isn't a fat fuck.

Fucking kek

Also about "guys that make me laugh".

Ever noticed how hot girls are funnier than their fat and ugly counterparts who make you cringe?

What if I told you that you are programmed to laugh at people you find attractive's jokes because it sends them a signal of social acceptance, which makes them feel good.

You can't hate on women because YOU don't diet, YOU don't exercice and YOU refuse to feel good about yourself.

lol

Sup Forums here. that you Unty?

>JUST