ANOTHER WEEKEND EVENING WELL SPENT user'S

ANOTHER WEEKEND EVENING WELL SPENT user'S

I got dinner with my father and we saw that Harry Potter thing. I would say it was well-spent.

HAHA HES POSTING FROM HIS iPHONE IN FRONT OF HIS PC COMPUTER

>finishing an essay and studying for finals

Yeah actually

Fuck you I got a lot done.

Did what you got done suffice your ongoing loneliness and never ending erection?

I left my apartment for the first time in several months so yeah today was a big step forward.

I hope you're a girl.

>thinking hanging out with your father is lame
we don't live in an american sit-com user, family is important, and no relationship, no friendship, is more important than that of a father and son

>>thinking hanging out with your father is lame

I never implied that.

I was implying that watching Harry Potter with your father is lame.

>millennials

actually I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, hung out with some homies, got some shopping done

p good weekend and there is still a day left

I got incredibly loaded at a bar Friday night, got some girls number, I was really on it was great. I was so hungover today though that I didn't do much besides stay inside and start drinking around 6 pm.

i have finals, so yeah

ALL YOU BETA FAGS ON Sup Forums ON A SATURDAY NIGHT LMAO

There is nothing lame about a neet doing that with his poor father that has to put up with him

I WAS SUPPOSED TO FINISH TWO PROJECTS FUCK

>1000 word essay due Sunday afternoon

>Saturday night
It's Sunday morning

I slept until 5pm and got up and saw there was a last of us 2 trailer, that was a nice surprise. But I've been unemployed for close to a whole year and really haven't tried looking for work. Still debating if I'm going an hero or not. But yes weekend well spent.

I wrote a 2,500 word essay in about 5 hours about a month ago.

Sauce?