DCEU Leaked Info: INSIDE SOURCE

I cannot, of course, reveal proof or provided a particularly detailed leak without losing my job and all professional credibility, but here is some general info:

Armie Hammer does play Hal Jordan. He appears at the end of Justice League, but is only in it for a few moments and doesn't contribute to the film plot.

Justice League features the origins of the League. Superman does resurrect, and Green Lantern comes in at the very end, and again in a post credits scene. It also has a subplot of Lex hiring Deathstroke to steal some apokoliptan data from Steppenwolf to 'prove' that Lex was mind controlled during BvS.

The villains in order of film release are: Red Hood in Batman, who leads Black Mask to hire Deathstroke for protection (June 2018);The Rogues in Flash, but the major threat is revealed in a twist to be the unassuming Golden Glider, a very powerful pyrokenetic(Aug 2018); Black Manta and the Trench for Aquaman(Oct 2018); Black Adam for Shazam(Apr 2019); Brainiac for MoS2(Jul 2019);Birds of Prey vs Sirens in Harley Quinn's movie(Sept 2019); The Crime Syndicate in JL2(Apr 2020); Sinestro for Green Lantern Corps (??? 2020); unknown for Justice League Dark

Cyborg is out, DC's black character will be John Stewart.

Idris Elba is wanted for John, but is not signed anything.

Flash is practically ready, Geoff Johns has narrowed it down to 4 directors who he is in talks with as we speak. Flash will film in April.

Future planned films include Titans, Green Arrow, Suicide Squad 2, and Booster Gold and Blue Beetle.

The DCEU is based on a system of twos; every movie will have one sequel with the same title (BvS is an exception). There will be four JL films with the last two featuring Darkseid War and Crisis/Zero Hour stories, respectively.

Sorry I can't say more, but WB and DC Films are strict about who can know what and if I delve into greater detail than this than my identity could be discovered.

>Cyborg is out

More details please

Fuck off with this capeshit

Seriously this. It is terrible. I don't understand the appeal of the movies at all.

This all bullshit, BTW.

I'll eat this up, one question, whats with the black suit on superman i don't get it.

John Stewart isn't black wtf.

Comics SUPERMAN had a black suit after he resurected, and fans just want a nod to the story Snyder's already bastardized.

>implying death of superman was good to begin with

After the shock of seeing him die that shit just gets dumb so fast

Yes he is. Are you feeling alright?

Unless you were talking about Jon Stewart, the TV personality. If so, low teir kek.

>post detailed information about DC's movie plan for the next 6 years

>"sorry I can't go into more detail, I'll get fired"

Sure thing, buddy.

And even if it's true, Armie Hammer is box office poison. Between this and Joe Manjello playing Deathstroke it's like DC is trying to prove they can make worse movies than Marvel's crap factory.

that'll help them get away from the 'dark and edgy' accusations

also

>every idea in a comic book is a good one
???

Yeah, Snyder did fine. Death of Superman was a cheap ploy to boost sales for their struggling comics.

I'm a DCuck by who the fuck thought a fucking Cyborg film was a good idea?

I answered a question, didn't give shit about my own opinions.

Why are Aquaman and Cyborg in the league?
Should've been the Martian and GL instead.

To be honest it would make sense that maybe they buried him in a black costume. Everyone gets buried in black suits.

I thought that too, but apprently that was just in the show

So it's a crutch then mkay thought there was a reason for it other than ayyyy he had it in the comics ayhyyyyyy

But he wasn't buried an a black superman suit dumbass

How would they incorporate crisis/zero hour in the DC movies. Any ideas?

-Shit cloud Parallax

-Armie Hammers Asshole

Poorly.

So is there gonna be a Justice League trailer released to show in front of Rogue One or not?

>cyborg is out
What are they going to do to him after justice league 1?

>Flash looks like he belongs on television
>Superman still acts like bad guy Superman from Injustice
>Cyborg is there
>Wonder Womanlet
>Stuck The Punisher in a Batman outfit
>Roman Reigns Aquaman balee dat
>??? No seventh guy
JUST

-Flash is getting a better costume according to set reveals
-Supes is a dick, yeah
-Cyborg movie is gone?
-ok
-ok
-kek
-entire paragraph about Green Lantern, are you autistic?

Alright well then will somebody tell Jesse Eisenberg that he is not playing The Joker?