What does Sup Forums think of it? never see anyone talk about it here

what does Sup Forums think of it? never see anyone talk about it here

because it is completely forgetable

Garrett?

yeah that's thief cover right there

I saw it at a free press screening. I still felt ripped off.

Even ignoring how almost nothing from the book was taken aside from a couple names and the title, it sucked. I am only like one of five people that read the Korean comic, but the movie was just a shitty Judge Dredd knockoff anyway.

I think they were going more for Assassin's Creed. No one remembers Thief except the three of us and even fewer people played the Edios reboot. The Edios reboot came out after Priest anyway.

Pretty cool until they reach that western-y town at the end.

its pretty meh

speed bike says 200mph but it is pretty clearly just a normal bike speed

The other movie with this guy as an angel was better. It was so much better that I forget the name. It had the funny old lady on the ceiling.

Make that four - Playing through this was my favorite stealth game experience so far, but it feels so dated and clunky that I cant replay. Havent played the reboot and probably wont ever

Legion

Yeah, that's it. That movie had some interesting visuals, I liked the ice cream man guy's look and the old lady like I said. Gabriel looked hilariously bad though and his fight scene against Bettany was pretty lame.

r u kiddin me rite nao

both less than 6/10 on imdb, literally not worth watching

I have to admit I don't think I ever finished it.
Never checked out the reboot. How was it?

Funny enough, the original comic was a western with not really vampires. It was about a demon creating ghouls in the old west and a warrior priest going in to stop them.

>never see anyone talk about it here
because it's garbage but not even in an interesting way

I remember reading this but scanaltions stopped. This was...6 years ago I think. It was okay. Movie sucked
That sucked too.

pretty good as sci-fi/fantasy bullshit cgifests go

and imdb score matters since when?

They fucked it up so badly, that the publisher that released the Korean comic had to make their own comic based on the movie they made to make their publishing division money on the movie.

They never bothered republishing the original comic. I think it remained out of print.

Example of a movie raped by editing/toning down to a PG-13.
It would have sucked even without the butchering, but maybe it would be more memorable.

Feels the same as that guy's other movies, where it pulls from a bunch of other shit and has a bunch of goofy, edgy dialogue.

>No one remembers Thief

Have you been on Sup Forums recently? Especially in the wake of Dishonored 2 being meh, thief has been plenty discussed lately.