Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/quentin-tarantino-stolen-movie-scenes-2015-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you're a novice

>what`s going on here?
>*charges at you*
>nope, not gonna do it
>*sips coffee*

You guys remember Benton Tarantella from Courage the Cowardly Dog?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're refering to as kino maker, is in fact, kinologist, or as I've recently taken to calling it, doctor of kinology.

>every third scene stolen from a better director
>every original scene is flat-angled like stage lighting
>but his zingy dialogue makes up for his bad filmmaking!

He's pretty good but not great

He's one of those directors that are overrated by plebs but underrated by snobs

Let´s be real though, hes pretty damn good at re-using ideas and shots from previous movies and directors. There should be no shame in that, and I dont think it detracts from his art

and it's not like he pretends his work is original, he admits his movies are pastiches

How do you make original scenes when everything has already be done
Also spoonfeed me those "better directors" you're talking about, I'm a novice like said

businessinsider.com/quentin-tarantino-stolen-movie-scenes-2015-6
To name a few
His intro to Jackie Brown is a direct copy of The Graduate

Guy is a flickmaker, no shame in it. He's good at making flicks.

no

I enjoy Tarantino's movies and love the fact that it upsets reddit tier film snobs.

>hack that copies Asian films

>kino maker

MMMMMM

Why is this still an argument? He thanks John Wu in the script, he doesn't copy dialogue, he doesn't copy shots, he doesn't copy characters. They are almost in no way comparable other than undercover cop, black and white quits, criminals, and a shootout at the end.

Reservoir Dogs and City on Fire are so fucking far apart you FUCKING REGURGITATING RETARD.

Who shot Eddie?

whoa what the fuck how have I never noticed this?

Mr. White does

if you go frame by frame, you see him switch from shooting Joe to shooting Eddie

DUDE

VIOLENCE

LOL

I really really like Eddie's jacket

Why does tarantino get treated like he's barely above average when he could film paint dry and still make a more entertaining movie than almost anything that gets released?

>treated like he's barely above
he is a big shot in the kinogame

clowns to the left of him, jokers to the right, here pink is STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH (YOU)

anyone else think rd is his worst movie?

Tarentino?

More like Tarenkino!

>MMMMMMMM

based

steals from the best

>that first sip of the day

Cause he makes movies for pure entertainment. He doesnt try to go too deep with shit, he just wants to make entertaining popcorn films. Though you ask on here and the plebs who like to think they know everything in film making just because they spent 90% of their lives watching movies will say hes a hack and they miss the point in all of it.

The guy just likes to make fun films and hes very passionate about them. Plain and simple.

While on the subject of Tarantino, I really really hope he doesnt waste one of his last films on a unneeded Kill Bill movie.

>make entertaining popcorn films
Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are not popcorn films. They're too nonlinear and not enough action.

I hoped Tarentino could evolve his attitude beyond that of a 16 year old. The guy is brimming with talent but he focuses on such low brow, debase films.

>Why is tarentino such a kino maker?
Because u never seen real kino.
Seriously, the guy is like a good DJ, he just smashes together a bunch of references, adds some witty dialogue, and the result might be good like pulp fiction, or garbage like deathproof, but it's certainly not original, so his role as filmmaker is diminished imo

they are tho

the hateful 8 was his first flick in a long time that interested me.

it was an absolutely terrible snorefest.

the man should just quit.

Thx m8

Everyone was wearing black suit pants, except for Buscemi, who was wearing black jeans.

I don't know about objectively the worst, but I enjoyed h8fl8 the least and reservoir dogs the most.

When kb2 came out, people asked him about another and he said he would like to do a follow-up in like 10 years where the black assassins daughter grows up and goes for revenge on Beep Kiddo for killing her mom.

Tarantino has admitted that this was just a mistake. nobody shot him and they just didn't notice apparently.