Has there been a more powerful scene in the past two decades?

Has there been a more powerful scene in the past two decades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=e1oHne6LGEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

how is this scene even good?

Legitimately frustrates me that people think this scene was about a realization batman had about superman.

>DeWitt
Why would Rorschach bring up his favorite tool brand at such a time?

M*redith admitting to J**ie that she's not her real mother.

You have no idea what film I'm referencing because you only watch capeshit. Names edited so you can't google them. Fuck you.

>Watching the film version

Fuck off plebbit

>literally disgraces itself and is a joke compared to the source material
>powerful

negro please

C-C-COMICS BETTER!1
I'M PATRICIAN LOOK AT ME

The medium of film has produced far more works of genuine art than that of comic books, however Watchmen is a genuine work of literature whereas Snyder's adaptation only has a surface level understanding of the material as evidenced by the dumb changes and the capeshit aesthetic that pervades it.

If it weren't for Nite Owl II witnessing Rorschach's death and screaming, this scene would have been perfect. Genuinely a good scream, though.

explain yourself

He didn't change his mind about supes...

He saw the lack of Justice in his own action... I.e. He was now on the wrong side of the deadly weapon

Doctor Manhattan's monologue was the most kinowerful scene in that movie.

I watched the DC not too long ago, FUCK is the music job terrible. It's so fucking inappropriate at every possible moment.

I think both are valid.

>"Now that Rorschach's gone, I'll continue my work"
>NEINTY NEIN LUFTBALLOONS

we were all thinkin it, I'm just putting it out out there

At least it's not as bad as Suicide Squad

>Please allow me to introduce myself

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE?

The comic used music the way the Guardaians movie did. It was relevant at the time and the quotes from the songs were picked to be relevant. The movie guys missed out on this. So they throw the songs in for the sake of it or change the song to something more popular.

It didn't even try to be stylistic. It just said "here are some songs you've heard with some scenes because we have no score."

What a faggot.

Both are wrong. It's about Man starting God in the face and seeing a reflection of himself. Batman didn't humanize Superman. Quite the opposite - he realized he was a God.

narsty ginge

>It ain't me literally starts playing

>WE WUZ

I'll give Haley credit, he worked his ass off to try and carry that movie. Everybody else was either a piece of wood or a thick slice of ham.

I thought it was better that way, but that's just my opinion. Having Rorschach die alone in the snow is admittedly a more fitting end to his life of being a social outcast, but Dan being there showed that he really did make a difference in his own way, that despite his flaws his friends really cared about him, or at least one of them did.

Plus it feels more like Dan to mourn the death of one of his only friends than just go forget about him and fuck Laurie.

i unironically like this movie.

>ending montage in six feet under
>vic's confession, shane's family murder-suicide and the final scene in the shield
>walt tearfully portraying heisenberg and threatening his wife over the phone to ensure she doesn't get in trouble for being an accomplice in his crimes as well as the final scene in breaking bad
TV shows BTFO movies every time.

>Has there been a more powerful scene in the past two decades?
The Pest: "Stinky Dinky" opening scene comes to mind. I know some of you will write it off because it is an open scene. But it deserves to be mentioned along with any scene from a Snyder movie.

>Both are wrong. It's about Man starting God in the face

what did pajeet mean by this

It's not that the comic was better, it's that the film was fucking horrible. Arranging a bunch of "cool" looking shots doesn't make a good film.

Because snyder keeps getting work, he's never had to learn that.

Oh man, Haley was amazing.

He studied up on 'Dirty Boxing' since that's what Rorschach used/assumed to have used in the comics.

The voice, the nihilism, very cash.

I like The Comedian too but only when he's gunning down Vietnam whores or about to rape his friends.

Oh. So that's why he freaked out over the name Martha. He had named his spear after his mother and now regretted his foolish attempt to fly too close to the sun.

Really makes you think.

From the visionary director Zack Snyder

Yes

>vic's confession, shane's family murder-suicide and the final scene in the shield

youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q

Solid editing, phat beat, funny impressions and references.

Good movie too.

>snyder
>capeshit aesthetic
"No".

youtube.com/watch?v=e1oHne6LGEQ

Followed by the 2nd most powerful scene in the past two decades.

rolling

JDM was the next best performance but he wasn't very consistent. Goode was just OK. Patrick Wilson sounded like he was still doing table reads. Cruddup seemed bored but I guess that's what he was going for. Malin Akerman was a fucking empty vacuum in a latex leotard. Gugino seemed she was drunk most of the time.

One of Snyder's biggest weaknesses, IMO, is that he can't wrangle his cast.

Why didn't Manhatten just teleport him to an alternate dimension full of fun, cute and cuddly creatures that like to have fun.

fuck off you bitter old wizard

>there would be no eulogies for Bob

Who was actually wrong

Yes.