ARYA KILLS LITTLEFINGER?

F

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he told us not to trust him

How come he is never in charge Sup Forums?

This is beyond retarded, D&D are talentless hacks. GoT died after season 4.

GRRM must be rolling in his fat mass seeing this travesty.

>called little finger
>is actually a big finger

>kill all interesting characters
>replace them with one dimensional, bland, boring as fuck I AM WOMYN HEAR ME ROAR characters
>show becomes more unwatchable every season, plot less and less coherent
>shit like this

GoT is the faggiest shit

For whom?

Source?

As long as he doesn't kill husbando Jon I don't care, preferably Sansa and Danny die before the end

I'm all for this tbqh. It's just going to make the books more interesting to read.

They better not.

So I take it that getting caught was not part of his plan?

Is this confirmed? I really really really don't want it to be true.

>Littlefinger
>The spymaster of Westeros
>The guy who pulls all the strings with only the Spider as his rival
>The guy who always manages to profit no matter who wins or loses
>The guy who can do the impossible and keep the realm afloat during his time
>Outplayed and outsmarted by a 16 year old cunt

In what universe does this make any fucking sense whatsoever?

Is he a strong independent womyn, though?

She's a STRONG WOMYN user, what are you racist AND sexist?

Littlefinger is being stupid since he has pussy on the mind.

he gonna call ittin

He should transition desu. Only way to survive.

tbf littlefinger went full retard in season 5

This is the only way I could see it happening. Littlefinger acted like a retard for Catlyn and almost got killed (when he was like 14). I guess in the 2 or 3 decades since then, he hasn't changed much.

The whole season's plot got leaked about a month ago and set photos have confirmed said leak to be true. Is sounds 10x worse than season 5 and 6

It feels like a character assassination to rival what they did to Stannis.

Littlefinger is like Tyrion, he makes up for his lack of physical might with his mind. Unlike Tyrion though, he doesn't even have a powerful house to back him up. If you strip away his intelligence, he has essentially nothing left to his character.

>GRRM
>interesting

I already lost count of seasons, what did he do in season 5?

This better not be true. I hate the fucking cunt Arya and her snoozefest story. I swear to god the only good part was when she was with The Hound. Its the second worst only overshadowed by the colossal dragon "queen" another continent escapades.

you mean D&D

Good grief...

Do you guys think GRRM will give him a different ending?

>Good grief
lmao

(you)

Poetry.

No really, it'd be quite ironic for him to lose everything he's built for the same reason that prompted his transformation as a skilled behind-the-scenes manipulator in the first place. His unrequited love for bad pussy. I like it honestly.

I don't disagree with you, but you can't expect all of the 'interesting' characters to make it.

I know there was alot of people mocking Sansa's arc in the second half of last season, but I for one thought it was interesting to finally see her stop being a whiny pushover and decide to fight for control of her house.

it's boring and cliché as fuck

Here it is if you want to see
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

It's actually beyond retarded.

But he just doesn't have that relationship with Sansa. There's nothing there between them. The show keeps trying to make it out like he loves her, but he demonstrably doesn't.

He and Cat had the history together, she was the only one who would ever get close to him. Sansa filling that void is just wrong.

>Boring
You haven't even seen it executed yet. Of course it sounds boring on paper described in three sentences.

>cliche
I don't think there's any other end that would've been fitting for Littlefinger. The lies he spins have to be his own undoing, he's been portrayed as too smart to be trumped by anything else.

It's like Ned, who's honor was his most defining feature, and he is ultimately killed by it.

And to think Arya was one of my favorite characters back in Seasons 1-4... I'm ashamed.

Don't be ashamed, she was good/ok character before she crossed the sea.

She was boring as shit across the Sea but I think she's gotten better since she decided to ditch Jaqen and come back and start murdering people again.

Actually makes sense.

Arya doesn't put up with much bullshit and would see Littlefinger for the conniving villain he is and not fall for his bullshit.

Is this a Baneposting thread? Hello? Anyone?

So, is he legit dead? Brienne sounded like she was serious, but it was all off-screen.

Legitimizing an Jon as a proper targaryen is pretty fucking stupid though. He should just be a bastard. Also he's nothing like Dany, they shouldn't be getting together.

Yes hes dead. They gave away the remenants of his story and arc. Its why the northern lords suddenly existed in S6 and they started going on about Deepwood Motte.

Huge spoiler

I do not want to see LF die but I know I will =(

She's a big girl

Depends if Rhaegar married Lyanna or not.

If he did, Jon is the legit heir brah.

Also the same for Gendry.

>be Arya
>Kill dumb sister
>wear her face
>use it to seduce Littlefinger
>once he's isolated and vulnerable kill him

this is the only way this is acceptable

>sansa dies
>arya's edge factor becomes more than just fan service

this wont happen, it's too good

>yfw Littlefinger is playing 12-dimensional chess while everyone else is playing checkers
>yfw Littlefinger has transcended through kek magic and is now spreading misinformation all over the Web
>yfw when I have no face

Littlefinger only went full retard in season 5 because Hack & Hack made up that stupid subplot about Salsa marrying the edgelord. In the books they spend that time chilling in the Vale and Sansa learns politics at the same time Arya learns how to assassinate, so there's this sister poetry thing going on.

But then they bullshit raped Sansa in the show, and then they made it even worse by trying to overcompensate to the whiny fanbase angry about her rape by taking Jon's, Stannis' and Theon's plots and giving all three of them to her and then having to bullshit some crazy-ass stuff about Theon going all the way to Caloreesi for some reason even though that has nothing whatsoever to do with his character development.

The whole show is a mess, there's no depth to anything because they rejiggered everything around and none of the characters' arcs make sense any more because it's just BIG EPIC MOMENTS punctuated by weirdo writing.

>yfw Theon will never meet Stannis and get under his skin onscreen

yeah, season 5 was absolutely infuriating to watch because they all this great material that normies would've loved but they just threw it all out the window because they think themselves better writers than GRRM.

Correct on all counts except one. Sansa isn't intelligent or pivotal in season 6, you just think that because it's what the writers and actors said behind the scenes and what the usic implied. When examined objectively, she doesn't actually do shit except tell LF to help out in the final battle, which I was under the impression he was going to do anyway as part of his plan.

Even this modest achievement is dumb, because she does it in a way that gets everyone trying to help her killed, and doesn't get her anything anyway.

This is about as coherent as anything D&D will come up with.

>Littlefinger tries to play arya off her sister, using the letter Sansa wrote to rob under duress

How the fuck does this make sense? If he was trying to trick a couple of five-year-olds, sure. Otherwise it's the second dumbest thing the show has ever done. I'm assuming the leaks are wrong on this count, because not even D and D are this stupid.

This is legit fanfiction garbage. Fuck.

Truly a loss. Almost on the same scale as the lack of Vic and any resemblance of Euron to his book version.

They fucked the ironborn up so bad.

Where does Bane fit into all this?

Will someone just post all the lewd Maisie pics form the last few days!

If I told you, it would sequentually destroy and recreate your feeble little human psyche until your physical body died off....

Rest easy though, the masketted man has a plan for all of us...

they keep killing male characters. Im glad I dropped this show a long time ago

We knew this months ago user

Only if you want it to be, big guy

He's already retarded waaaay before that. Remember the time he confronted Cersei that he knows she's fucking Jaime? WIth her guards around?

;__;

>kill all interesting characters
>replace them with one dimensional, bland, boring as fuck I AM MAN MUH HERITAGE characters
>"muh legacy"
>"muh father"
>"muh war"

The faggiest shit

>rich
>vulgarian
>only weakness is fire pussy

Is he supposed to be a stand-in for Donald Trump or something?

>any resemblance of Euron to his book version.
Fucking this
Book Euron is the Great Other's champion

My brain deliberately forgot that one because if that happened then Cersei would have him killed to protect her secret like she tried to do with everyone else who knew. But she didn't, because plot.

Months old, this was in that massive reddit leak

Every season theres a massive leak like this and it sounds fucking horrible so it's dismissed and reduced to that Ros meme but it turns out 100% true every single itme

Tell me about Euron - why does he wear the lipstick?

Good. Littlefinger is a literal jew.

GoT died when the Ironborn got BTFO by puppies

not lipstick, its a side effect of drinking this trippy and nightmare inducing drink called Shade of the evening

Yeah that was the first REALLY bad episode. For me it was season 4.

He's too busy crying about Trump and football.

I wouldnt be suprised tbqhf

Can anyone tell me what that Sansa letter said, I just can't remember that at all

this can't be happening!

>The spymaster of Westeros

nigga is you serious

are any of these spoilers actually fucking real

Everyone thinks they are because they came the same way the exact spoilers as last year

Fuck yeah, Calo Nord.

They are for sure. They were released before filming began and they've been on point with every watchers on the wall report and the setpics so far.

The only thing I liked about the books was the Ironborn, a society out of touch with the rest of the land but still trying to live their way. And they just knackered it. No Vic, and cartoon Euron.

I like this. GoT just gets better and better.

Yes set photos confirm very specific details.

>cersie manages to destroy the reach
HOW

d&d favouritism

Who even cares, do you think that LF was going to survive no matter what? He has his weaknesses, and he can only remain hidden when no one knows his true agenda. Now Sansa knows his agenda, he is exposed and everything he did will come crumbling down.

I don't see why this is such a big deal, aside from the Arya fanfic killing him.

She is basically Batman of that universe.

They do not give a shit anymore. This has been obvious to anyone who actually dares to use their brain while watching the show the past two seasons. All they care about is doing the epic battles and Dany epic moments at this point.