Moonlight dominated the LAFCA

Moonlight dominated the LAFCA
Are black people, dare I say it, going to win the Oscars again?

Not if White Moonlight (Manchester by the Sea) has anything to say about it.

Just kidding it will definitely win best picture in this political climate. But they'll probably give screenplay to longeran and actor to affleck

>12 years a slave dominated oscars in 2014
>2015 had black nominees
>we have one year where there are no blacks and everyone goes batshit
Why do these niggers and white sjw bloggers bitch about everything

NIGGA I'M GAY LMAO

Actually black people lose if this wins best pictures because they're very against the subject and its "brings the community down"

No, it probably will win supporting actor, since is too artistry for the academy voters.

DUDE IMAGINE IF WE WERE BLACK AND GAY LOOOOOOOL

>oscars

another affirmative action award means nothing and so does the oscars

Shill thread but whatever.
Well done movie.

don't they have black-only oscars anyway?
why can't we have white-only oscars?

>Shill thread
t. schizoid

Silence or Manchester by the sea will win. Academy voters are not interested in gay nigger issues

12 years a slave didn't deserve to win shit

this.

It's a movie about black people for white people if I've ever seen one. A clusterfuck of intersectionality

Torrent when?

Why do we need yet another movie about a cis male?

La la land will probably win since it's made by a big Hollywood studio and is basically one big circlejerk to old classic Hollywood films

soon

Daily reminder sjws voted for 12 years a slave without even seeing the movie. Niggers only win due to affirmative action.

Reminder that the negro people hated that flick and liked duhjango

Not a fucking chance

NIGGA IM GAY GIEVE OSCAR

t. Barry Jenkin's cousin

Way to paint broad strokes whitey. Blacks enjoyed both, sure the fantasy elements of Django does give the average person more to talk about.

Academy members do that every year, not just with black movies.

>Tfw when I share the board with people that are this stupid.

Most movies are voted without being seen by the commitee, it's especially notable in the animation category. There are many articles about that.

It's about time we get some satisfaction
Fuck Drumpf and fuck """"white people""""

What's annoying is that this is actually a good film. Very well paced and right directed 3 act structure, strong technical aspects, and great acting. The film is more about a man coming to terms with his past and finding out who he is, it isn't really explicit in its homosexuality. The movie actually crticizes hypocrisies about masculinity and homosexuality in the black community. What sucks is that critics are only praising the film not based on merit, because of its "importance" and "progressiveness"

Look at this nigger

This. Also the fact everyone dismisses it as Oscar bait here too. I just want people to see the film without bias.

If it does win, who cares? It'd be a worthy winner. It's a great movie.

Nah, just because it explores black masculinity and gayness doesn't mean it's pandering to whites. It feels like a real experience and one I haven't seen before in film. Have you actually seen this movie?

True, but let's be honest, absolutely nobody would see this film any other way. There's no other "hook" for marketing/awards, and if it's not up for awards it's not going to find an audience at all. You can't just make a realist, adult drama centered on a normal, everyday person, say "it's REALLY good guys, I promise" and expect people to show up.

The whole PC-baiting thing doesn't do the film any justice, but hey, we're all aware this movie exists now. It's the only route they could've taken to sell this thing

I haven't seen it but i heard it's good. But of course you retards don't care about films that don't pander to your big throbbing white hetero cock

whats a lafca?

>this political climate
you do know most of the voters are elderly white people who don't even know what twitter is?

hm yes there are zero gay black people, everyone is Madea