What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

What movie is this in context to?

That she has shit taste in movies. The Last Jedi was a dumpster fire.

She means that she has horrible taste when it comes to kino. Thank god "she" doesn't make film.

She knows we're evil misogynist racists trying to tank the movie's scores because it has strong poc protagonists. Grimes lurks here every day and posts in the threads.

>SW: TLJ
>SWTHJ
>SWHJ
>SWJ
>SJW

It was obviously the Russians.

>Watching movies based on subject matter/franchise rather than director and screenwriter

>there are people who didn't see this coming as soon as episode 7 was announced

What does she mean by Sup Forums sting?, that doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it's because people have a different opinion and she thinks those people are from Sup Forums? that's the only way I can really rationalize it

wow I can’t wait until grimes is dead

>The article is actually real
Hitler honestly did absolutely nothing wrong

There are more like it, user...

I love when people are so arrogant that they can't comprehend someone disliking something they like

Dude I just want a movie about space warfare not LE DRUMPFFFFFFFFFF YASS QUEEN SLAAAY commentary

*ruins your film*
"Nothing personal, kid."

REPORTING GRIMES THREADS FOR SPAM IS NOT ABUSE OF THE REPORT SYSTEM FUCK GRIMESFAGS FOR SHILLING THEIR CREEPY GOBLIN WAIFU

>bad music
>shit taste in movies
>victim complex
>ugly

why is she still relevant

We're in her head.

I bet grimes liked lady ghostbusters too

>Its politically woke, it shakes things up
Wait do people on the left genuinely believe they're being edgy with their "progress"? Do they not realize there's nothing edgy about having the same opinions as major corporations and the global-capitalist political establishment? lmao

>Disney makes the worst film in the franchise
>pays critics to give it good reviews
>blames Nazis, Russia, and Sup Forums when they realize that fans hate it
Yeah, that sounds about right.

seth dickfield?

does she post here? grimes if you're in this thread say hello

cause of people with a caveman fetish

>basing worth on depictions in pop-culture

F :(

how the FUCK is AotC fresh?

John Williams' score was amazing, as always. The music was literally the only good thing in the movie.

soup

Hello
The worst thing about the movie is that it was so inconsistent.
You’ve got Rey/Kylo vs the red guys on one hand...
Then you’ve got flying Leia on the other
You’ve got the Luke dicking with Kylo from across the galaxy here...
And then you’ve got the Asian chick who was boringly written and can’t act.
When it was on, it was on.
When it sucked, hoo boy

Why do people act like every action/sci-fi movie with a female lead is somehow revolutionary?
>What is Kill Bill
>What is The Terminator
>What is Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
>What is Run Lola Run
>What is Grindhouse
>What is the Alien franchise
And those are just the classics...there's still Underworld, Resident Evil, Catwoman, G.I. Jane, Barb Wire, Elektra, Charlie's Angels, Lara Croft, every slasher movie ever, etc.

very low standard for fresh

AotC is the most patrician star wars movie

Music

imagine being this insecure about yourself that your entire self image is reduced to "I have tits, and made up people with tits in a movie did cool things, I better blog about it"

Reminder that the offical Star Wars page openly mocked a fan on social media.

Hi claire

>2017
>meh

My entire self-image revolves around being deformed by people and not at all what i should be in this life. Do you wanna talk about music? I like radiohead

Holy shit I thought rotten Tomatoes was credible

this is new woke advertising

Meh

I think you need to lighten up. It's women with your over sensitive attitude that got us in this mess.

Bump

it's replaced religion for them

Bump

>I love when people are so arrogant that they can't comprehend someone disliking something they like
That's unironically almost every person at one point or another. Especially on this board. You can pretend that people don't all do this but that's delusional.

why can't movies just be bad ? i'm sure some ppl hate the movie because le evil sjw's but most probably don't like it because it's just not good

RT scores are a really bad way of determining how good a movie is.

>the hacker known as Sup Forums is behind all of this

This rationale is as stupid as saying that sharing a trait or opinion with Hitler means you agree with him generally.

And james

These threads make me want to kill myself

You're retarded and Hitler was right about everything so idc.

pack it up Sup Forums bois
she doesn't love ANY of you ;_;

She loved the attention

I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT WE HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT SHOW LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR OUR GRIMETH WHAT TEH FUCK IS HER PROBLEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

claire dis was only joke pls love me tyvm

It's the narcissism that depresses me

Isn't the Resistance practically wiped out by the end?

I haven't seen it yet, but that's what I've gathered

Does rape make you a better or worse person?

Leia puts the purple-haired tumblr bitch in charge of the resistance, and she does such a poor job that the remaining members of the resistance can fit inside of the Millennium Falcon.
Apparently, they get rekt so hard that their surviving members can fit in a single ship.

Who would you cast in SW? I could cast bjork and thom yorke and probably tylo be chillin

And tetris blocks should be a bad guy too

The absolute state of American society

>you should have never come here... AAHHH YOUNG SIMBA YOU MUST KILL THE YOUNGLINGS AND BECOME A DARTH VADER1 NOW STREAMING ON SPOTIFY

Who's james? Anyway I think I should still go and see it.

Nice Rick and Morty Tier talking points.

James Brooks of default genders, he posts here a shit load. Say hi Brandon

>liberals are the left

Mods answer this

Luke: Lil Peep
Ben: Jeff Mangum
Leia: St. Vincent
Han: James Ferraro
Chewbacca: Henry Rollins
Vader: Michael Gira
Palpatine: Beyonce

Lmao
Ay lmao

left of center is still left

Gold

Mods were outed for gay, didn't you hear?

Well she just mentioned Sup Forums and nobody's really reacting

She likes it because of the chick. What a meme

Fuck

Me after a 6 hour edging session, when I finally cum.

Why is he like that, though?

Just the fact that a fucking rotten tomatoes score is worthy of thinkpieces is pathetic

Well, the fanboys who bitch about the changes are more likely than not conservative idiots. Given the disconnect between the user ratings and box office numbers, it's likely that the bad reviews come from the noisy minority too. Not a bad theory. How is it Sup Forums related though?

Why? The point of thinkpieces is to make money for the publisher and the writers. It's pathetic that people actually discuss the shit.

shes the one always posting Grimes threads
she also goes on Sup Forums and knows how much they hate Star Wars

It looks bad so I didn't see it. I didn't think anyone actually expected it to be good to the point of getting disappointed.

They probably killed Luke in post production. That was his reaction to seeing The Last Jedi. It was a fucking mess, and he probably didn't know that his character died until he watched it.

spoilers dude
spoilers
fuck
you
fag

What kind of retard do you have to be not to expect it?

Yeah that's what I meant I guess

Sup Forums doesn't have spoilers redditor
what kind of a moron do you have to be to come into this thread not expecting spoilers for the new movie?

SPOILER

jewjew abhrams killed him in post prdouction and he didnt knew until the premiere. Also he said some critizing things about the movie and the whole hollywood things. So (((they))) decided to kill him off. Also pic related

>old mentor character in original trilogy dies (two of them if we count Joda)
>old mentor character in prequels dies
>somewhat of a mentor character in TFA dies
>being surprised that old mentor character in TLJ dies

My nigger