/got/ general

Many faced Autist edition
Previous -

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
docs.google.com/document/d/1aYCWrcGB9XaO4BnWHKEQR42osFB7HkmQiAsISbZu0Gg/edit?usp=sharing
watchersonthewall.com/ufc-fighter-conor-mcgregor-rumored-star-future-game-thrones-seasons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does he get around bank vaults so easily???

how did you reply so quickly?

post yfw the leaks are true

first for maisie

CHIM

so down

sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=76922583

Any CK2 AGoT players here?

>So dany won't burn her?
No instead her, gary stu and a bunch of others go on an autistic wight hunt for her benefit which leads to many causalities

>Nothing about how and by whom?
He plays both sansa and arya against each other and it takes bran to point it out. Where Sansa sentences LF to death with Arya carrying out the execution

>Which one? and how did it die?
Viserion. Nights King BTFOs it on the autistic wight hunt.

Azor Ellie

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Reposting the chapter that /got/ voted on the other night.
docs.google.com/document/d/1aYCWrcGB9XaO4BnWHKEQR42osFB7HkmQiAsISbZu0Gg/edit?usp=sharing

Jeyne Poole is the POV character (as chosen by straw poll)

hi bud

jeyne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sansa

Nothing about the three heads of the dragon? Will Jon ride one? What about Wyman Manderly, will he be imwportant? Also Bran's visions, will there be any?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Is this a serious attempt or a Sup Forums version? I am reading the fuck out of it anyway I just wanted to know before I embark

I sunk a lot of hours into that mod when I was working night shift with no internet.

Stannis at CoK is too easy, but DWD Stannis is really challenging to play. My favorite campaign to play was to choose post-Robert's Rebellion Stannis (lord of Dragonstone) and marry Daenerys. Robert kept sperging at me about it but he never did anything because brothers. I slowly took over the whole Crownlands, besides King's Landing, and gave it to all my Stormking/Valyrian kids.

Also it's fun to choose Ned during Robert's Rebellion and side with Aerys. One time I captured and executed Robert and Jon Arryn. I later helped Rhaegar btfo Tywin when he rebelled.

>Also it's fun to choose Ned during Robert's Rebellion and side with Aerys.

What about Lyanna?

It's a serious attempt but it has some stockholm syndrome fetish stuff going on

m-moar lewd lyanna?

>but It has some stockholm syndrome fetish stuff going on

Even GRRM did it with Dany and Drogo, so you're basically making a 100% serious attempt

>those new ass pics

maisie haters BTFO

>He remembered what Robert had told him ... "I am surrounded by flatterers and fools" ... Ned looked down the council table and wondered which were the flatterers and which the fools. He thought he knew already.

LF and Varys are obviously flatterers.
Were Renly and Pycelle fools?
Or just Renly?

ths a 10/10 in the uk?

>mfw this is better than D&D fanfiction
I fucking hate those hacks

Supposedly one of the dragons likes Jon, nothing about Wayman and bran supposedly helps Sam discover r+l

where are they from?

10/10 everywhere mate

Quasimodo predicted all this

Azor dem thighs

>Tfw even Kit was disappointed with D&D's version of Jon's ressurection

lol what is this shit
watchersonthewall.com/ufc-fighter-conor-mcgregor-rumored-star-future-game-thrones-seasons/
>It appears that Hafþór “The FrankenMountain” Björnsson may not have to keep carrying the weight of Game of Thrones‘s buffness levels on his shoulders all by himself anymore. A new rumor claims that someone with whom Hafþór has had dealings before may be involved in one of the two remaining seasons: famed UFC fighter Conor McGregor. Via BelfastLive, The Sunday Life reports that the Irish fighter will star in the show. Of course, there is nothing resembling a confirmation of this claim, official or otherwise, yet the Northern Irish publication cites their source as saying the following:
It’s been agreed that McGregor will appear in one of the remaining two seasons of Game of Thrones. He was headhunted as it were by HBO, as one of the GoT directors is a huge UFC fan. They believed that he would be a perfect fit for the show. We’ll have to wait and see if any of this pans out. If it does, the question will then become what McGregor’s role will be. As I see it, there are three options: He will play a fullly fledged character, which is perhaps unlikely for a non-trained actor; He will play a mostly physical but still major role like Björnsson does; Or, lastly, that his presence in Game of Thrones will amount to a cameo, not unlike the many blink-and-you-miss-it appearances throughout the show’s history by European bands the producers enjoy.

>where are they from?

Her private facebook

Post em

Anything for their precious buzzfeed and EW headlines.

I hope we never see the house of too many faces again. Why do you guys care about this plot anyway? Book Jaquen has a cool plot in old town up to no good, show version is like a shitty Jedi master.

any chance she gets naked on the show or would that be too weird?

Good to see Spoony getting work again.

>tfw you will never be an assassin

Yes

The only character that matters, has ever mattered, or will ever matter on this television program or any television program is Bran Stark.

And get banned? lol no.

You can find the pics on r/maisiewilliams

If by "weird" you mean "horrific in a way that is beyond the realm of human comprehension" then yes. It is very much that.

Stannis
John Locke and Desmond Hume
Dale Cooper
Vorenus and Pullo

All better characters desu

>And get banned? lol no.

what about tony soprano?

Deal with it.

I meant weird just because she was underage at one point and even now she's barely legal

every single character in asoiaf is better than bran anyway, because there's literally nothing worse than "Poof! You're a god now for no reason and without having done any effort!" for a character arc.

Dany and show Jon are despised by many because they're mary sue and have everything handed over on a silver plate, but Bran is like a thousand times more than that.

thankfully i only have to tune in to about 5 minutes of this program next season to watch the only character that matters

Post them on imgur.

>spent six seasons getting powers and doing almost nothing else
>had to be permanently disabled before getting said powers
>doesnt get out of everything completely harm-free (jon)
>doesnt have armies magically handed to him (dany)
>isnt conveniently the legitimate offspring of the 2 most powerful houses (jon)
>isnt king of anything (jon and dany)
>doesnt have the entire show focused around him (jon and dany)
>isnt always painted as right and honorable no matter what (cough jon)
>is a bigger mary sue than jon and dany

feel free to never post again jonfag/danyfag

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

bran can't be king

It would have been perfect just the way it is if not for Melisandre's cringeworthy Valyrian murmurs and cutting Kit's fabulous hair. Maybe that's why he didn't like it.

>Dany and show Jon are despised by many because they're mary sue and have everything handed over on a silver plate,

Sounds like redd1t or tumblr are more your speed. Go there and you can hang out in the playpen with all your fellow showpleb toddlers.

>people hurting you/being disable is equivalent of making effort and makes you deserving to be a fucking god

wew lad

I bet all these quadriplegic kids feels robbed of not being a god, given they clearly all deserve it.

suffering =/= accomplishment.

And it's certainly not relevant when you talk about these kind of proportions. Most people would willingly break their own legs permanently to become gods

Jon, Dany, and Bran are all garbage chosen one archetypes. They are the worst fucking characters in the series, besides Brienne.

bran is shit and will hopefully never lead anything, but that meme-argument is retarded.

You don't have to be "fit to lead", to lead.

>Hey Robert Baratheon, I deem you not fit to lead! You only drink and whore and don't rule the kingdoms!
>Oh my, you're right. I abdicate the throne, may a better man rule

ashara & lyanna ignoring shitty men

No. We should respect Maisie's privacy.

The point is that you clearly don't understand what the term mary sue means and to argue that a character who can't even stand is a bigger mary sue than the guy who gets called "DA GREABEST SWARDSMAN UB ALL TYME!" randomly by his enemies makes you the biggest retard I've ever wasted my time speaking to on this site

bobby b was fit to lead because he was fertile you fucking retard

bran can't be king because he's infertile tullyshit

bran is a better chosen one than jen and denny, objectively, because hes not constantly getting shoved down our throats how great and kewl he is. autists stay buttmad

whoosh

Afterall the post a man posted, we finally have a faceless man thread.

Thank you OP!

Thank you for making a Faceless Men thread.

Jaqen H'Ghar is very happy and grateful.

What's so difficult about going to r/maisiewilliams?

but what about a NIGGER, why don't you post him too?

What do you think jaquen and the waif do when arya is gone?

>Jon snow
>Mary Sue

Dude:
>Despised by half his family
>Mommy issues
>Dispised by his peers at the watch
>Killed for doing the right thing
>Even in death, he couldn't rest
>Crazy fanatic bitch brings him back because Quaithe, under the fake identity R'hllor, manipulated her into it
>Elected into a kingship he didn't ask for
>Has to take on an army of dead people while a southron bitch queen wants to fuck him from the back
>undergoing a severe existential crisis
>Westerosi lords are so far up their asses they won't hear his warnings about the Night King

Dany, on the other, is the personification of a mary sue

>Marries Warlord and inherits part of his army
>Gets three dragons as gift
>Best fighters literally fight to prove who's more loyal to her
>even fire can't kill her
>an entire religion sees her as their Chosen One
>Gets an army of 100,000 barbarians just by not dying in a fire
>literally roasts a fellowship of strong horselords
>has an army of eunuchs
>Gets fleet outta nowhere
>will conquer Westeros overnight
>will save Jon Snow and kill Night's king overnight

Is dany the biggest Mary Sue who ever lived?

>Many faced Autist edition
How dares a OP to insult the Many-Faced God?!

Althoug the Faceless Men are very grateful for the effort for creating this GOT Thread.

Valar Morghulis
Valar Dohaeris

im not sure why youre even invested in a fantasy series at all if the concept of a character being born with magic powers chaps your anus so much. you must be fun at parties

God Anna is so fucking perfect for Ashara Dayne

i mean not that you'd object if it were jon that was born a greenseer, you just sound kinda jealous that another character is allowed to be important thats not your fav tbqhwypal

His name, backstory and character.
(Again)

Ramsay used a hyperbole to show Jon Snow that he's smarter than playing by Jon's rules

NIGGER?

people hate jon because he's popular. that's it. they also hate the actor

I think if you update screening time of all the seasons, jon has the most screentime, even more than tyrion so it make sense why /got/ hates him. it's just that people had an idea that asoiaf is about minor character winning, when in reality that's not true.

nigger doesn't even exist in the asoiaf universe

If you said the world nigger in the known world, nobody would even get the meaning behind that word

The Waif is dead, but Jaqen?
I dunno...Jaqen is probably chilling alone with thousands of faces in the House of Black and White. Either that or he is looking for new apprentices while maybe wearing his 'old pedo nigger face'.

>Despised by half his family
only cat despised him you fucking moron
>Mommy issues
so what, the show even had cat groveling about what mean purson she was 2 poor jon snuuuu
>Dispised by his peers at the watch
yet still made lord commander and everyone except a few objective villains likes him and the villains were killed off/arent relevant
>Killed for doing the right thing
brought back to life with no repercussions and actually helped get him out of the watch at the exact right time, also this is another example of gary stu-ing "hurr this character is such a good guy all da villains hate him for being good"
>Even in death, he couldn't rest
lmao
>Crazy fanatic bitch brings him back because Quaithe, under the fake identity R'hllor, manipulated her into it
lmao poor fag see 2 above
>Elected into a kingship he didn't ask for
"hurr im such a good guy i dont wanna be a leader but everyone keeps making me a leader because im so good hurrrrrr"
>Has to take on an army of dead people while a southron bitch queen wants to fuck him from the back
poor fag has to be the main character i feel so sorry for him :(
>undergoing a severe existential crisis
lol what
>Westerosi lords are so far up their asses they won't hear his warnings about the Night King
again another hallmark of a gary stu- is right about everything, is going to be proved to be right about everything and will be the hero at the end of the day

stop bitching you woman

You're arguing which worthless shit character is more worthless than the other

In asoiaf, the nigger is replaced by the old kindly man

just say you hate jon and move the fuck on, nobody is forcing you to like him, but he's not a mary sue and that's a fact.

jonfags can you pick a side and stay on it? ive heard you cockhungry bitchboys saying that this is proof that jon is actually so legendary a swordsman that even ramsay has heard about it, and now youre claiming it was all just a joke? pick a side you people are fucking retarded

Its a fact that he's a gary stu you faggot, you cant prove anything I said wrong because he's the literal definition of a gary stu, just accept that he is and move the fuck on jonfag

I'm not gonna reply, you're just gonna shit on everything argument because you hate jon

you hate him, okay. but he's not a mary sue.

Well he is Jaqen H'Ghar afterall.
Azor Jaqen,
Once a free man of the free city of Lorath. Leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Theorie: The Many-Faced God.

people hate jon because hes a terrible shallow character

He is a gary stu. I'm sorry this actual fact bothers you so much. even other jonfags have been big enough to admit that he's a gary stu and own up to the fact that thats why they like him.

Can I ask which reddit thread linked you guys here? This conversation is feeling very Revolt of the Redditors

Arya Stark
Jaqen H'Ghar
Kindly Man

Top 3 assassins for ya team.

It's fantasy, nigger. The hero will undergo infinite struggles before he could fulfill his destiny. Take it or leave it -- that's how fantasy works. Dany is getting everything spoonfed to her. she even has a team of expert covering her fuck-ups; Jon literally does everything right and still dies and goes back in order to fight another day.

/got/ hates Jon because, at the end of the day, he's the hidden protagonist of asoiaf and you guys won't handle how his destiny will be fulfilled once R+L=J is revealed.

Its hilarious how you guys continue to argue that jon is not a gary stu using arguments that prove he is a textbook definition of a gary stu

not a gary stu

not in a book

not in a show

jon, a simple character just like any other. the conversation is literally pointless, because you hate jon and I'm not ever gonna change the opinion you have of him. But he's not a gary stu, and that's a 100% fact. It's not a opinion, opinion is that you don't like him. And that's fine.

But when you say he's a gary stu, you stating a fact. A FALSE FACT. Jon is not a gary stu. End of discussion.

Book Jon has shown more political/diplomatic/military prowess than he has shown skills with the sword. Show Jon Snow is a retard who wields a Valyrian Steel swords and who managed to cut down everyone who fought him, even a fucking White Walker.

Which Jon do you hate most? (Because I am pretty sure you hate both)

>HES NOT A GARY STU! HES NOT A GARY STU! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??! HES NOT A GARY STU HES NOT HES NOT!!

Nigger?
What do you mean with nigger?