Who are some actors who smoke in real life?

Who are some actors who smoke in real life?

I know there must be a bunch. I'm curious, because onscreen smoking used to be a staple of American cinema. It made actors look cool, sexy. I understand it's horrible for you and there's no need to teach kids that it's cool to smoke, but modern Hollywood's refusal to even acknowledge its existence is bizarre and off-putting.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.smokingpalace.net/showthread.php?t=216192
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unfortunately like 90% of them smoke.

Jackie Chan. He consumes alcohol and is a womanizer as well.

If they do smoke, it's usually pretty hidden. No actor/actress wants their face planted on TMZ burning a fag

Wew I love pics of female celebs smoking, shows me they make irrational decisions not based in logic

I like my women nice and stupid

People who smoke don't care for their well-being. They're fearless, not stupid.

>fearless
>needing to smoke

hmm
... if you say so

there is smoking in movies, just usually not in ones rated pg13 and lower

>fearless

lel, I guess that's why the babies need to suck on smoke after they get spooked

>got a smoke, bro?

They all do. Curbs the appetite.

So not caring about your own wellbeing is fearless and not stupid?

You may be retarded, user

They're all independent, ambitious, hard-working millionaires. You're a person with autism who judges people anonymously on the internet on a Sunday night.

>wanting to liver forever
I'd rather go out with stage 3 lung cancer than in diapers jamming my barley functioning fingers on a nurse call button...all the while having been a emotional and financial burden on my family for the better part of a decade.

I'm not telling you to smoke, I'm just saying...shut the fuck up pussy.

Why are smokers such easily triggered autists?

This is the first time I've seen him properly "old". This is heartbreaking.

Honestly, the fact that so many establishment figures are against smoking tells me that it's a good idea.
I don't personally enjoy it but anything to stick it to the man.

bro i smoke but its certainly not fearless... it makes me feel good, i know its bad and i know im taking a risk but everyone has weakness, mine is just to my vices

>Hollywood's refusal to even acknowledge its existence is bizarre and off-putting
No it's not. You should stop saying wrong things.

Eat a dick, I'm a smoker too. I just have the presence of mind to aknowledge that it's stupid to do.

Also FYI you'll be shitting in diapers when you are dying of lung cancer too.

I smoke but this is so dumb.

>yfw KStew's cig isn't lit and she needs a cock like object in her mouth 24/7 since going lez

WHo here is against smoking ? Man it feels fucking good to smoke tobacco, the only people who oppose tobacco are LMAO weedmen, numales, and fucking retards.

ITS A METAPHOR

(john green is a huge faggot)

actually im just a figment of your warped imagination making you feel content by acting as if you have someone who cares what you say

Most of them do. It's a minor act of rebellion against having to present a polished, cultivated public persona every time a camera is in front of their face. When you happen to run into them on the street, they may still act pleasant and sign an autograph or two, but seeing them smoking is still jarring and offensive to most modern sensibilities. It's a tiny little fuck you that you aren't even consciously aware of. Honestly, they're probably not even consciously aware of it either.

There's a forum that shows new pics of celebrity smokers. Ariel Winter is another that has succumbed this month.

Smoking is dumb as fuck
I didn't even notice people aren't smoking in movies because it really isn't any kind of important that they do
In my opinion at least

Her and her buddy, Juno Temple are always smoking.

oh there is?

Gonna have to request sauce brother

God this is arousing

Brad Pitt was/is a heavy weed smoker. He and Aniston used to get monged every night. They've both mentioned it in interviews.

Shut the fuck up you child.

Former smokers are worst.

Tom Cruise smokes a brand called Le Sausage

I take offense to that. I'm not anonymous. I'm me

>former here
why?

Here you go

forum.smokingpalace.net/showthread.php?t=216192

I wanna fuck her so bad. I dunno why her tits are barely 4/10

>ywn get baked with jenn and eat her pussy while watching TBS

Man I need a cigarette

Smoking is nice, but most people are degenerate retards that get addicted.

Abigail Breslin smokes now too.

Juno looks like such a bitch. Think that's quite the allure.

>independent
>ambitious
>hardworking

We're talking about actors, user

At the risk of sounding like a middle school public service announcement, it honestly boils down to peer pressure. That sounds ridiculous considering that these are grown fucking adults, but it's 100% true. Anyone who works even marginally within the entertainment industry can tell you that there is an interesting phenomenon that occurs with actors. Hollywood basically functions like high school but on a grander scale, in that there is a very very small group of cool kids that everyone wants to be a part of (90% of SAG-AFTRA members make less than $1000 anually acting). The successful actors function as a clique, and anyone outside of that clique is seen as worthless. When you spend years and years of your life trying to penetrate that inner circle, you start to see everyone else on the outside as lesser people as well. When you finally get there, you play by their rules. Affleck and RDJ smoke? Yeah, no, smoking must be totally chique. It's completely absurd that these grown men and women behave so transparently like children, but that's honestly how it works. Your celebrity friends are valued more than normie friends.

Seeing Eva Green smoke in Penny Dreadful was strangely erotic. There would be a good 30 seconds between her grabbing the pack and actually lighting the cig. All the time in between was foreplay, her just fingering the pack, slapping it around.

I could write a book about it, with a surprisingly long preface about how concerned I am about how in depth it is, I'm just realizing it now as I type this.

Fuck.

They'll all die quicker than this thread has died.

I think you need a therapist.

Are you insinuating that becoming a successful actor is in any way easy? Statistically speaking it is one of the single most competitive fields in the world. Your chances of getting a full ride at Harvard are significantly better than appearing in a Hollywood blockbuster.

>YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THOSE LIPS AROUND YOUR DICK

Why live Sup Forums

>tfw they can do all the drugs in the world and still probably outlive you

... fuck this gay life

It's not even a matter of duration of life than quality. Six months of Will Smith or Tom Hanks or RDJ's life is likely more gratifying than ten years of yours.

>he doesn't smoke weed and tobacco

Spliffs are so good, m8.

really?
a celebrities life is better than mine

... who knew

Amy Adams and Bryce Dallas Howard are the only ones I can think of who don't smoke

I dont smoke

But they are smoking... HOT!

I wonder if they do more then smoke together if you catch my drift

>smoking weed
Stop it man, it's not cool anymore unless you actually need it for health stuff

I'll send you a photo when I do.

I hope so. Emily's actual boyfriend looks like a typical Chad, so it would please me.

could you be a little more clear user?

Drew Barrymore started smoking at eight years old. She stopped about 5 years ago.

I live in B.C.

Weed is just a fact of life here.

>you'll be shitting in diapers when you are dying of lung cancer too.
REKT
this guy clearly has no idea what cancer is like. Unless he plans to just jump below a train when it starts

bonus shot cuz she's so damn cute.

Sounds like an awesome wingman.

yeah, paying a lot of money to introduce chemical waste inside your body while making some billonaire a little more rich is totally sticking it to the man bro...

not roo roo :'(

I never smoked because the cool kids in my school smoked.
/rebel

She started to 'method act' for Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and was never able to quit after. She's said a few times she's tried.

I smoke less than a half a pack a day. I see old fucks still smoking and drinking like chimneys so I figure my relatively small consumption would help a bit. I don't plan on doing it forever but I'm not too worried

ScarJo smokes like a '68 Rambler with a bad exhaust.

Ashley Benson - Pretty Little Liars

Not really

That's also not from the same time period as the pix I posted, dumbfuck.
Use your fucking brain instead of trying to start an argument.

Why dont they just vape? Are they that out of touch?

Dunno about you but usually they're to smokers what reddit atheists are to biblethumpers.

It's not the same as smoking tbqh.
I could give two fucks about nicotine, I just enjoy the act of smoking burning leaves a couple times a week and vaping doesn't have the same effect.

I don't think having a poor concept of risk and being fearless is the same thing. I used to smoke and I certainly was scared of lung cancer, that's why I didn't just smoke constantly and why I quit. Most smokers are at least a bit nervous about cancer in my experience.

/thread

I worked on sets, and most actors smoke. Including all the big male and female names. They need it to remain calm with the long fucking work days and the drudgery of camera acting.

he seems like a total asshole so it would make sense he smokes too

Doesn't feel the same, really. Vaping is best for weaning off of nicotine to quit imo. I wish vaping felt better and the ones with not shit batteries weren't huge as fuck-- would gladly switch in that case.

He also part of the inner party communist official in china and known criminal gangster that runs drugs

Also... she married Tom Green, a fucking leaf

>you will never be her ashtray

epic man epic

>Why are non-smokers such easily triggered autists?

FTFY. Us smokers don't give a fuck. You see that group of normies laughing and talking to each other in a cloud of smoke and get mad jelly.

This fucker, heavy smoker, calls himself in 3rd person, banged chicks like no tomorrow, looks great for a 80 years old man and he still has his head full of hair.

I don't smoke but I get turned on by smelling tobacco smoke on a woman

>Also FYI you'll be shitting in diapers when you are dying of lung cancer too.
This. And if not he will end up in the hospital bed anyway when he spends the last years of his life struggling to breathe with emphysema.

Last year my lung collapsed. It likely had nothing to do with me smoking, but still I simply can't do it any more, and thank fucking God that happened. It made quitting smoking easy, smoking is fucking disgusting, I can't believe I once did it