ITT: animals from movies that might be dead

ITT: animals from movies that might be dead.

I just marathoned the Wizard of Oz and it made me sad thinking Tonto might have past away after all these years

RIP Toto, dat niqqa finna be up dere lit

He's probably still alive, my friend.

These Hollywood pups live the life of luxury.

thats ryan goslings dog

Put me in the screencap

I saw Toto at a grocery store in New York city yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Woof? Woof? Woof?” and closing his paw shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen gallons of milk in his paws without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical inwooference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>terrier
Shit taste

>New York City
>not Emerald City
Holy SHIT you're a fuck up

Toto is still rocking OP. I'm blasting Rosanna on my stereo right now.

>might be
Are you fucking serious OP?

he dead nigga

dog niggas

Yeah, probably.

>shiba memeu

She's not only merely dead. She's very most sincerely dead.

What the fuck?

>I just marathoned the Wizard of Oz
How the fuck do you "marathon" a single movie?

lel

I marathoned the first 3 words of this post, what do I think of it?

She was way better in Fury

TOP F-ING KEK

lol

that dog was a robot bro, he's just fine

but he's on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere

Fucking kill yourself terriers are the doggo masterrace