When did you grow out of star wars...

when did you grow out of star wars? for me it's when i realized it just turned into more SJW propaganda for the modern world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UFIcLpT6Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with you? Just accept the movies for the entertainment value and stop getting so triggered about what you assume the message is.

Episode 1.

MUH PREQUELS me me

Rebels series is good

So is your mom naked lmao

It's a movie for kids. Just enjoy it.

about 6 years ago

Not yet. I've been into it since toddlerhood. Who cares if they have a black guy? It's still the same fun I've always had.

>Strong female protagonist (Rey/Leia)
>Black support character helping the protagonists (Finn/Lando)
>Multi cultural societies
>Multi faith societies
>Multi lingual societies

Star Wars has always been as liberal as they comes you shit.

when they made a legit sequel that was worse than a standard EU novel

>It's a BBC for white women. Just enjoy it.
This is how stupid you sound, Carl

/thread

>for me it's when i realized it just turned into more SJW propaganda for the modern world
Yeah I never liked Star Wars either.

when i saw attack of the clones i was a teenager now

revenge of the sith killed me off but i was 18 and star wars just didnt appeal to me anymore

i dunno why i bothered with TFA under than member han solo

>I have no brain: the post

People who unironically use the term SJW did not outgrow anything

>SJW propaganda
You now realize that SW is a billion dollar franchise, and most people, which is who they want to appeal to, really do enjoy a movie that is not a white sausage party

people don't care if the whole cast is white.

i can't do it. i can't dislike something that i actually like just because i told myself that it's bad. i like it and i don't care what people say about it.

people enjoy an inclusive message

Ever noticed how many blockbusters nowadays include a lot of China stuff it's to appeal to the Chinese market

why the fuck are all sci fi settings multi culti???

the future c-couldnt really be like that, could it???

Not naturally.

There is zero chance for most races to see the stars without leeching off whites and asians.

>Return of the Jedi.

it was when the Empire were getting their asses kicked by the Care Bears I finally realized the target audience is 6 year olds and ditched it.

??

Americans and Russians aren't white yet they've both made it to space, infact, they [were] the main players in space

wrong, Nazi Germany put America into space.

/thread

Explain russians

The EU. When I got into Star Wars EU, I thought it would be cool. The vidya was great and muh Thrawn. Then it got power wanky, and what started out as Battlefront 2 steadily became The Force Unleashed 2. Certain ideas weren't challenged. Mandalorians went from cool dudes to "Please fucking stop with the Mandalorian wanking." Jedi and Sith were able to manipulate events on the other side of the galaxy. People were able to move stars with their mind. The kind of power wanking that would make Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums blush.

And Yuuzhan Vong felt so out of place. Creepy BDSM anti-tech elves that felt more at home in 40k (and would probably be the undisputed good guys in that universe).

I didn't mind when disney slaughtered the EU. So much of it was just hot garbage.

Vodka, defectors and enough ballsiness.

If you seriously think this about ANYTHING, you need to have your mouth sewn shut.

Americans are primarily white and always will be viewed as much.

more like a movie for sweden kids

youtube.com/watch?v=1UFIcLpT6Cw

When I was about 17 or 18. Disney ending the EU solidified it for me. The new stuff has nothing to do with Star Wars for me.

This. I was an EUfag and am not proud of it. I don't mind the cleanup that was done by Disney since they've been isolated as literal fanfics that I can pick and choose.

>what's wrong with you, just don't think about the subversion and brainwashing and just enjoy it
There's a reason Nazi's burned Jewish literature.

yeah, all the marvel movies have a unknown chinese actor or go for a trip in China for whatever reason.

because they are stupid and got BTFO

over the past two years my fucks given over SW have decreased considerably

but I'm not a kid

Leia was literally a damsel in distress trope in the original movie

>66
Based Sheev dropping truth bombs

I would say it was during the inbetween period. Although stupid, the prequels kept me entertained as a kid, then they ended I soon lost interest. Got older, my nutsack dropped, hair grew, began masturbating, graduated, got into college. The the new movies where announced and by that time I was no longer the retarded child i once was so with my grown up brain I though of the Force Awakens as little more than just a retread of the A New Hope, so now I'm totally bored by the whole trilogy.

>mfw the Star Wars franchise will be dead soon
>mfw American White Nationalism will be the new Star Wars style cultural phenomenon

What a time to be alive. Thank you, based internet.

Thank god let this dumbass franchise die along with the shitty Tolkien adaptions

This

Episode 1. I used to be a fan, I didn't buy any of the expanded universe novels garbage but I liked the silly technical manuals and shit. After watching episode 1 Star Wars was dead to me. I watch every new movie either as a rental or pirated but I haven't watched the original movies again since and I haven't been to a Star Wars in the theater since.

What's weird about this is that the Hobbit movies are almost prequel-level and yet that didn't ruin the LotR movies for me. I think it's because LotR/Hobbit aren't originally movies so the movies feel like separate entities. Star Wars is first and foremost movies so when it shit the bed it ruined the franchise for me.