/cinegrid/

there hasn't been one of these in ages

post em if you got em

Other urls found in this thread:

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/judaic-behaviorthemes-in-star-trek-enterprise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really need to get around to screenshotting all the HP movies

wrestle kino coming through

I just really quickly made these from shots I already had

regardless, aside from 1, 2, and 4, those flicks are pretty well shot

Yea and funnily enough 1's cinematographer came out of retirement for mad mad fury road and 2 and 4 did Brazil

i would attribute 1 and 2's looking shitty more to Chris Colombus than anything else

Saw them in IMAX in October when they released them, 1 was actually pretty good I thought and it held up very well. But 1 has an orange blue scheme like two

re-released*

yeah unfortunately i never get rereleases or classic films at theaters in my area

Isn't this film supposed to be garbage? It actually looks interesting based on cinematography alone

it's the good and fun kind of garbage

Gosling-Kino

Where did you find BD rip? Please tell

i believe i downloaded that from rutracker

It's on Avistaz

there's only dvd on rutracker from what i can see
>invite only
;_;

then it was from either rarbg or IPT

It was limited here and lots of people didnt even know it was happening, little to no marketing. Where are you at? Probably have to look for special showcases somewhere, I'm sure they would get played eventually even at niche cinemas

i live in Maine. generally don't get limited releases until a couple of months after the fact if at all.

Yeah, it is on rarbg, thanks!

I'm in the tri state area, they were only shown at theaters with an imax screen. But I think it was probably only a few hundred theaters across country

that's On the Silver Globe, right?

Bigger alternate

Yea. Did you just post all those HP?

nope

Very very nice

It was I

Those are some sexy grids. I love em

Thanks

It opens sometimes on weekends, keep checking back if you follow asian cinema.

Kek

Do you like mine of 7?
I tend to use a lot of wide shots. Yours look perfect

Looks good. 7 was definitely the best looking movie overall.

I think it was nominated for art direction, shame it never won for technical awards, but who cares about oscars. I agree its a beautiful looking. That grid oooozes

some fucking terrible grids itt

Found the korinefag he hates Harry Potter especially the really good ones, the David Yates directed ones.

Keep complaining everyday Korinefag!

Please stop with Naruto and HP ones.They are just random shots, zero artistic value.

The HP ones are some of the best ITT. Much artistic value much more than the entire board will muster at this point

What the fuck?

Kill yourself.

Don't reply to samefagging autists

noice
got one for the last laugh or city girl

I don't think I do but I'll check

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/judaic-behaviorthemes-in-star-trek-enterprise/

fuck I really gotta get into Japanese film

Me too, one of the ones I've posted that I haven't seen.

not posting them all

what u want

Never understood why this got panned for being incomprehensible.
Straight-forward plot, decent acting and visually interesting especially for a first time director, though he did take obvious cues from Refn.

Solid 7/10 to my mind.

sexy beast

turin horse

rebels of the neon god

Because you fucking plebs were ridiculed off the fucking board and now you're emerging again.

point blank

clouds of glass

an autamn afternoon