Rank the seasons

rank the seasons

1>2>3>7>6>5>4

The show went downhill after season 3.

I finished watching the show recently, I was disjointed by the end, why do big dramas feel the need to leave everything up in the air?

2>1>3>5>4>6>7

3 |---PowerGap ---| the Rest

1=2=3=4=5=6=7=best tv show ever

Life doesn't have endings (especially happy ones), besides death. They wrap up the story of all the main characters in places off better than where they were in some way. What else could they have done? Follow each character to their deathbed? A freeze-frame with epilogue text for each of them, noting each of their eventual successes and tragic ends? I'm being facetious, but I really think they did it right, up to the dinging end.

For me, one of the major elements of life this show got immaculately right is how nothing lasts forever; how the ground continuously shifts under our feet; how the lament of aging affects us; and that as we live, we learn things, and we often backslide in spite of that. There is no tidy, full-closure bow one can wrap around that realistic wabi-sabi outlook, in my opinion.

Gonna wait a year before another rewatch.

Still goat

but why not atleast let us know who got the kids after betty dies?

Spring>Fall>Summer>Winter

What happens in s3 is this before or after Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Price?

Feminist garbage for legbeards and their cucks

Here you go.

S3 is the British invasion and end of SC.

Whichever seasons focus on the women characters are the worst

The final scene is Joan answering the phone with Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.

4>5>3>6>2>1

the show mostly got better as it went on in my opinion. Season 1 seems like a false start even

1 > 4 > 3 > 7 > 5 > 2 > 6

>Don will never fill you with AlphaJizz in the back hallway

Anybody else just get really sad whenever they think of Lane?

4>5>7>1>2>6=3

are you serious? That's your big disappointment with the ending?

If you think Don got the kids you're insane

3-7 are all fantastic so its irrelevant to rate them. Season 1 and 2 struggle with pacing at times but are still very good

1 is definitely a real step down compared to the rest and I think 2 goes dangerously close to self parody (almost every episode ends with a pull out)

You forgot 7

7a>5>4>3>7b>1>2>6

6 has a small run of slightly off episodes towards the end but In Care Of is so good most people forget about them